Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open letter from Lambert to fans. 07:10 - Jan 17 with 29507 viewsReuser_is_God

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town-manager-paul-lambert-open-letter-1-585

Superb.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 19:29 - Jun 14 with 3938 viewsFifeITFC

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 19:07 - Jun 14 by Keaneish

Messaged it to you.

Could I have it too please?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 19:56 - Jun 14 with 3888 viewsBluefish

Messaged it to you.

Well this is up there with top twtd weird moments. True fan boys, enjoy the Tommy tanks

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 20:02 - Jun 14 with 3890 viewsSeablu

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 08:19 - Jun 14 by Bluefish

state of this

Beautiful.
It’s like one of those documentaries where a load of gullible marks try to explain why they ejaculated their life savings on some get rich scheme.
‘But he was so charming and believable. He bought us drinks and he remembered all our children’s birthdays’
Please don’t dig any further though, you might find a thread where I moistened my undergarments in a moment of post Hurst weakness.
Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 21:18 - Jun 14 with 3811 viewsFifeITFC

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 19:56 - Jun 14 by Bluefish

Well this is up there with top twtd weird moments. True fan boys, enjoy the Tommy tanks

True Town fan arms around 2 Norwich "legends" in Sutton and Ruel Fox... Quality and sums you up. Perhaps you should be happier with the Budgie people, Camila?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 21:22 - Jun 14 with 3789 viewsBluefish

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 21:18 - Jun 14 by FifeITFC

True Town fan arms around 2 Norwich "legends" in Sutton and Ruel Fox... Quality and sums you up. Perhaps you should be happier with the Budgie people, Camila?

Proper weird. Let me know if you want some more pics of me

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 21:42 - Jun 14 with 3768 viewsFifeITFC

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 21:22 - Jun 14 by Bluefish

Proper weird. Let me know if you want some more pics of me

No thanks. We've all seen enough now, thanks Simon.

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 23:51 - Jun 14 with 3670 viewspatrickswell

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 20:02 - Jun 14 by Seablu

Beautiful.
It’s like one of those documentaries where a load of gullible marks try to explain why they ejaculated their life savings on some get rich scheme.
‘But he was so charming and believable. He bought us drinks and he remembered all our children’s birthdays’
Please don’t dig any further though, you might find a thread where I moistened my undergarments in a moment of post Hurst weakness.

I remember thinking it was a nice sentiment at the time, but that if the fans were being implored to give, they needed to get something back in return.

Frankly they’ve been taken for fools. Lambert gets “it” but whatever “it” is it isn’t winning football matches and taking the club forward. His performance this season smacks of someone winging it and aware that his flaws as a manager could no longer be covered by the nice guestures and public relations touches. How can they be when you drop from 1st to 10th in 9 games and you’ve been in relegation form for 5 months. Of course, we’ll get plenty of this BS now as Lambert drags us around mid-table over the next couple of years under the guise of progress.

Can you imagine Mick writing this? No, I can’t but with a bit of luck with injuries, I know that more of these youngsters we’re all pinning so much hope on would be getting more game time - in the Championship - and buttressed by good pros who would help their development rather than the wastes of time, space, heart and a shirt that Hurst brought in and which Lambert has signally failed to inspire.
Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 11:27 - Jun 15 with 3523 viewsBrixtonBlue

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 19:56 - Jun 14 by Bluefish

Always interesting to put a name to a face.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:11 - Jun 15 with 3495 viewsGeoffSentence

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:58 - Jun 14 by Herbivore

You trawled back to a thread 18 months ago to try and troll some Ipswich fans. Okay, boomer.

Has the meaning of 'boomer' got lost somewhere along the line?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:19 - Jun 15 with 3481 viewsHerbivore

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:11 - Jun 15 by GeoffSentence

Has the meaning of 'boomer' got lost somewhere along the line?

I was using it as a synonym for tw@t. Although worryingly Blubbers isn't all that young, so he might actually be a boomer rather than the 12 year old he comes across as.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 00:13 - Jun 19 with 3344 viewsBlueBadger

LOL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 00:14 - Jun 19 with 3343 viewsBlueBadger

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 11:40 - Jun 14 by ArnieM

I suspect this is why Lambert was given a 5 year contract . Off the pitch and around the Club as a whole he had been magnificent, bring the Club back together again and reuniting it with the Community. He just had to get it right in the pitch this coming season with the youngsters and it’ll go a long way to completing the Package for the Club and the supporters .

How did that work out in the end?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 01:20 - Jun 19 with 3309 viewsNewcyBlue

Messaged it to you.

Hang on, the sending of photos of BlueBadger at his own wedding to himself was widely condemned on here, and rightly so.

Are people now sharing photos of a forum member, and it’s ok because some people don’t like said forum member?

Is this a direction that forum is really going?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 08:44 - Jun 19 with 3215 viewsBluefish

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 01:20 - Jun 19 by NewcyBlue

Hang on, the sending of photos of BlueBadger at his own wedding to himself was widely condemned on here, and rightly so.

Are people now sharing photos of a forum member, and it’s ok because some people don’t like said forum member?

I think it has always been the way that a blind eye is turned for some and I am used to that but I just find it very very weird that they would want to do that and that they would be requesting to be sent my picture openly. They dont seem to have any concept of how sad and weird they look

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 08:48 - Jun 19 with 3203 viewsHerbivore

Just PMd you a topless shot of Guthers.

You're right, it is very odd and not cool. I don't really care what any of you are called or what you look like. If people get upset enough by a forum to start digging into each other's personal lives then they probably need to reflect on where they've gone wrong in life.

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 09:45 - Jun 19 with 3158 viewspatrickswell

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 08:48 - Jun 19 by Herbivore

Just PMd you a topless shot of Guthers.

You're right, it is very odd and not cool. I don't really care what any of you are called or what you look like. If people get upset enough by a forum to start digging into each other's personal lives then they probably need to reflect on where they've gone wrong in life.

If people want know my name, they can favourite my John Peel/Cornish amateur dramatics blog (yes really). I could do with the views.

https://greasepaintpeel.blogspot.com/

Also includes ITFC related goodness
https://greasepaintpeel.blogspot.com/2018/11/last-week-through-medium-of-bang-ba
Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 10:01 - Jun 19 with 3140 viewsHerbivore

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 09:45 - Jun 19 by patrickswell

If people want know my name, they can favourite my John Peel/Cornish amateur dramatics blog (yes really). I could do with the views.

https://greasepaintpeel.blogspot.com/

Also includes ITFC related goodness
https://greasepaintpeel.blogspot.com/2018/11/last-week-through-medium-of-bang-ba

Just don't upset anyone or they'll do a full search of the internet for anything under your name. Will take a look at your blog though, thanks for sharing.

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 13:13 - Jun 19 with 3053 viewsSitfcB

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 12:58 - Jun 14 by Herbivore

You trawled back to a thread 18 months ago to try and troll some Ipswich fans. Okay, boomer.

And then someone trawls back 5 years to get a picture. Strange times.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 16:39 - Jun 19 with 2966 viewsKeaneish

The context is that a self pronounced super fan is photoed with rival public enemy number one. The context is football related and given how much he dishes it out to other Town fans it was served up to those who wanted a visual in a PM, not a open forum.

And the image is in the public domain anyway and accessible to anyone on Twitter.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 16:49 - Jun 19 with 2958 viewsSeablu

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 16:39 - Jun 19 by Keaneish

The context is that a self pronounced super fan is photoed with rival public enemy number one. The context is football related and given how much he dishes it out to other Town fans it was served up to those who wanted a visual in a PM, not a open forum.

And the image is in the public domain anyway and accessible to anyone on Twitter.

Grotty behaviour really.
The two that lapped it up and asked for the picture don't emerge with any credit either.
Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 16:58 - Jun 19 with 2944 viewsDanTheMan

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 16:39 - Jun 19 by Keaneish

Oh well, that's alright then.

FGS.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 17:25 - Jun 19 with 2928 viewsKeaneish

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 16:58 - Jun 19 by DanTheMan

Oh well, that's alright then.

FGS.

He dishes it out with impunity on here and everyone is sick of it - just desserts as far as I’m concerned. Shows how middle of the road attitudes are on this forum when the act should be sacrilegious to any Town fan yet the debate in question is posting etiquette.

Curtain twitching at its finest.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 17:34 - Jun 19 with 2917 viewsDanTheMan

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 17:25 - Jun 19 by Keaneish

He dishes it out with impunity on here and everyone is sick of it - just desserts as far as I’m concerned. Shows how middle of the road attitudes are on this forum when the act should be sacrilegious to any Town fan yet the debate in question is posting etiquette.

Digging up photos of people on here and passing them around has feck all to do with posting etiquette.

I'm amazed you think that's OK. It's fooking weird.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 18:08 - Jun 19 with 2874 viewsSuperblue95

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 17:25 - Jun 19 by Keaneish

It’s ex Norwich players, not Hitler and Mussolini. Do you think maybe you take football rivalries a bit seriously?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 18:13 - Jun 19 with 2865 viewsBluefish

Open letter from Lambert to fans. on 18:08 - Jun 19 by Superblue95

It’s ex Norwich players, not Hitler and Mussolini. Do you think maybe you take football rivalries a bit seriously?

I don't think it is that, he takes getting things wrong on a football forum far too seriously. He has a genuine upset at me and dedicates time to following me about on here desperately trying to catch me out. Been going on a long time with him a few others. I will probably be pleased for him the 1st time he gets something right and manages it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024