Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed 18:08 - Jan 29 with 6042 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 18:08]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 18:09 - Jan 29 with 4141 viewsSpruceMoose

Yeah... he's not long for this world carrying on like that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 18:14 - Jan 29 with 4107 viewslowhouseblue

the publican who let it happen should lose their licence.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 18:17 - Jan 29 with 4076 viewsSpruceMoose

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 18:14 - Jan 29 by lowhouseblue

the publican who let it happen should lose their licence.

I blame Tim Spoons and his one pound pints.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 18:20 - Jan 29 with 4057 viewsThisIsMyUsername

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 18:09 - Jan 29 by SpruceMoose

'Happy 22nd birthday. Only 21 to go'.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 18:20]

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 18:32 - Jan 29 with 3996 viewsBenters2

He will have throat Cancer in a few years.
23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 18:36 - Jan 29 with 3969 viewsnorth_stand77

What a waste of life....and money.

Nothing to be proud of
23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 18:39 - Jan 29 with 3960 viewsSpruceMoose

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 18:36 - Jan 29 by north_stand77

Nothing to be proud of

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 18:40 - Jan 29 with 3939 viewsPJH

I hope he remembered where he parked his car.
Login to get fewer ads

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 18:56 - Jan 29 with 3868 viewschicoazul

What an absolute unit.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 20:51 - Jan 29 with 3736 viewsitfcjoe

Incredible

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 20:53 - Jan 29 with 3724 viewsLord_Lucan

That's quite impressive to be fair.

He isn't hurting anyone else.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 20:54 - Jan 29 with 3722 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 18:36 - Jan 29 by north_stand77

Nothing to be proud of

I thought it was quite impressive.

‘A waste of life’ - deary me.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 21:00 - Jan 29 with 3694 viewsLesta_Tractor

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 18:09 - Jan 29 by SpruceMoose

No great loss

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 21:13 - Jan 29 with 3648 viewsnoggin

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 20:54 - Jan 29 by The_Romford_Blue

I’d like to know over what time period he did it. How much liquid can the bladder hold?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 21:16 - Jan 29 with 3634 viewsReuser_is_God

Tank

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 21:19 - Jan 29 with 3617 viewsBackToRussia

lol holy sh1t. he must have puked a few times.

he's still cracking jokes before the last one and standing up straight tho so whatever

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 21:20 - Jan 29 with 3612 viewsKieran_Knows

What an effort, fair play.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 21:20 - Jan 29 with 3613 viewsMelford

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 20:53 - Jan 29 by Lord_Lucan

That's quite impressive to be fair.

He isn't hurting anyone else.

That's my party piece, can just tip it down in seconds whatever it is. I can put a bottle of wine in one of those big German Stein glasses Big Sam style and crown it in one. I've won a fair few bet/dares. Don't think I could manage 23 though, I did 5 one after the other years back and threw up in my coat pocket.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 21:25 - Jan 29 with 3582 viewsclive_baker

He still looks like he could go again at the end. Machine.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 21:26 - Jan 29 with 3573 viewsMelford

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 21:13 - Jan 29 by noggin

I’d like to know over what time period he did it. How much liquid can the bladder hold?

He must have had piss breaks. Your body can't hold that much liquid, that's nearly 3 gallons.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 21:29 - Jan 29 with 3557 viewsDeano69

I used to be a pretty heavy drinker, rarely drink now though

These days I would have been pi55ing for England after the first three.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 21:35 - Jan 29 with 3536 viewsnorth_stand77

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 20:54 - Jan 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Well Rommy, when you have lost somebody comparatively young through alcohol and are close to losing yet another, that's exactly what it is.

A waste of life
23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 22:13 - Jan 29 with 3433 viewsPJH

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 21:35 - Jan 29 by north_stand77

Well Rommy, when you have lost somebody comparatively young through alcohol and are close to losing yet another, that's exactly what it is.

A waste of life

Sorry to read that, in both cases.
23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 22:22 - Jan 29 with 3399 viewsnorth_stand77

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 22:13 - Jan 29 by PJH

Sorry to read that, in both cases.

Thank you, it's just very sad and the fallout to loved ones is very upsetting. Having a drink is fine ( I do ocassionally myself), but it's when it gets a hold , it turns in to something else - and is no longer 'fun'.
23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 22:26 - Jan 29 with 3385 viewsPJH

23 pints like that - I’m honestly impressed on 22:22 - Jan 29 by north_stand77

Thank you, it's just very sad and the fallout to loved ones is very upsetting. Having a drink is fine ( I do ocassionally myself), but it's when it gets a hold , it turns in to something else - and is no longer 'fun'.

I like a drink and I intend to have several when on holiday next week and I am lucky enough not to have experience of it being any sort of problem for me or anyone close to me but no doubt it can be devastating if it gets hold of a person.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024