Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? 11:11 - Mar 10 with 6464 viewstextbackup

It’s a fck all story that will do nothing but cause a few clicks.

Absolute waste of time.

Embarrassing all round.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

on 13:01 - Mar 10 with 2550 views_

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 13:10 - Mar 10 with 2516 viewsBloomBlue

They post stories about Burely, what's the difference?
The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 13:16 - Mar 10 with 2513 viewsBluefish

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 13:10 - Mar 10 by BloomBlue

They post stories about Burely, what's the difference?

TWTD post stories about all former managers and players when they talk about ITFC. The difference is that all of the others don't get obsessed about like Super Mick. It is a result of being so embarrassed about how wrong they were, everytime they see him they are reminded of how foolish they were made to look. Just have pity and let them be.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 13:36 - Mar 10 with 2458 views3_5_2

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:47 - Mar 10 by Reuser_is_God

Mick should stick with giving international caps to league 2 players.

including some of ours soon

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 13:39 - Mar 10 with 2448 viewspatrickswell

Well, he is our most successful manager of the last decade...
The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 13:54 - Mar 10 with 2417 viewsSpruceMoose

Can't you just ignore it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 14:21 - Mar 10 with 2384 viewsPhilTWTD

An ex-manager giving his opinion when asked about the situation at Town, particularly one as divisive as Mick, is news, hence we ran the story.
The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 14:26 - Mar 10 with 2351 viewsJETPower

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 14:21 - Mar 10 by PhilTWTD

An ex-manager giving his opinion when asked about the situation at Town, particularly one as divisive as Mick, is news, hence we ran the story.

Plus it is your site and you can do what the heck you like.
Login to get fewer ads

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 14:40 - Mar 10 with 2325 viewsunstableblue

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 14:21 - Mar 10 by PhilTWTD

I thought Mick got some over the top criticism for his Will Keane injury info leak.

But his comments in your article are just absolutely ridiculous and ill judged. He is obviously trying to make himself look positive from our demise. Deluded if he thinks he does not have some blame for this season.

Really poor.

Great click bait for you Phil; and agree the story needed to be aired

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 14:42 - Mar 10 with 2318 viewsRyorry

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 11:25 - Mar 10 by BlueBadger

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut 10th Mar 2019 09:55
Ex-boss Mick McCarthy has expressed his sympathy with his former Town players facing “hefty wage cuts” once relegation to League One is confirmed and insists he doesn’t want to stick two fingers up to his critics at Portman Road following the Blues' disastrous campaign. 103

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 14:57 - Mar 10 with 2282 viewsNewcyBlue

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 14:40 - Mar 10 by unstableblue

I thought Mick got some over the top criticism for his Will Keane injury info leak.

But his comments in your article are just absolutely ridiculous and ill judged. He is obviously trying to make himself look positive from our demise. Deluded if he thinks he does not have some blame for this season.

Really poor.

Blame for this season?

He left us with the likes of Waghorn, Webster, Garner, an in form Bart, McGoldrick, and others that have subsequently been sold and replaced with lesser quality.

Mick is as much to blame for this season as you are for my being divorced. Unless you’re that guy??

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 14:58 - Mar 10 with 2279 viewsBluefish

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 14:40 - Mar 10 by unstableblue

Really poor.

There was a similar one elsewhere recently possibly alexis Sanchez? No fuss was made

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 14:58 - Mar 10 with 2277 viewsJ2BLUE

He posts when he wants
He posts when he wants
Philip Ham
He posts when he wants

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 15:06 - Mar 10 with 2248 viewsRyorry

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 13:16 - Mar 10 by Bluefish

TWTD post stories about all former managers and players when they talk about ITFC. The difference is that all of the others don't get obsessed about like Super Mick. It is a result of being so embarrassed about how wrong they were, everytime they see him they are reminded of how foolish they were made to look. Just have pity and let them be.

Why do you think some people are still obsessed with MM? Couldn't have anything to do with them reacting to his continuing to stir it, be unprofessional, & make derogatory comments about ITFC fans could it?

McCarthy Has Sympathy With Town Players Facing Relegation Pay Cut 10th Mar 2019 09:55
Ex-boss Mick McCarthy has expressed his sympathy with his former Town players facing “hefty wage cuts” once relegation to League One is confirmed and insists he doesn’t want to stick two fingers up to his critics at Portman Road following the Blues' disastrous campaign. 103

[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 15:07]

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 15:09 - Mar 10 with 2234 viewsSpruceMoose

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 15:06 - Mar 10 by Ryorry

Why do you think some people are still obsessed with MM? Couldn't have anything to do with them reacting to his continuing to stir it, be unprofessional, & make derogatory comments about ITFC fans could it?

Grown ass adults should have more important things to worry about on a Sunday! If he bothers people, for their own happiness they should probably just ignore him!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 15:09 - Mar 10 with 2233 viewsunstableblue

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 14:57 - Mar 10 by NewcyBlue

Blame for this season?

He left us with the likes of Waghorn, Webster, Garner, an in form Bart, McGoldrick, and others that have subsequently been sold and replaced with lesser quality.

Mick is as much to blame for this season as you are for my being divorced. Unless you’re that guy??

McGoldrick was already gone.

Look in my view the main reason we are in our situation is the appointment of Hurst, who thought he could take a formula into the championship and that Jackson and Harrison could in anyway replace Waghorn.

I agree he probably also messed up Bart.

BUT alas I think Hurst and Lambert would attest, and I think Lambert has said as much - we had allowed key positions such as right back, number 10, wingers and creative mid to remain unresolved, we had bought some injury prone players, AND most importantly our players over two seasons had retreated into a very poor way of playing. As Chambo has also eluded to.

So we’ll just have to disagree. I think you’ll find most Town fans agree.

You read his comments again in that news story. They’re bloody terrible.

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 15:13 - Mar 10 with 2226 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 15:09 - Mar 10 by unstableblue

Look in my view the main reason we are in our situation is the appointment of Hurst, who thought he could take a formula into the championship and that Jackson and Harrison could in anyway replace Waghorn.

BUT alas I think Hurst and Lambert would attest, and I think Lambert has said as much - we had allowed key positions such as right back, number 10, wingers and creative mid to remain unresolved, we had bought some injury prone players, AND most importantly our players over two seasons had retreated into a very poor way of playing. As Chambo has also eluded to.

I've read them. I can't see what all the fuss is about. I think people project a lot regarding his comments. He can say what he likes? Why do we care? It's like dumping a bird then checking her Facebook page everyday for things to get upset about. Just don't get it.

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 15:14 - Mar 10 with 2218 viewsfooters

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 15:13 - Mar 10 by SpruceMoose

I've read them. I can't see what all the fuss is about. I think people project a lot regarding his comments. He can say what he likes? Why do we care? It's like dumping a bird then checking her Facebook page everyday for things to get upset about. Just don't get it.

What's she been up to? Got a new fella yet?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 15:15 - Mar 10 with 2206 viewsBluefish

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 15:06 - Mar 10 by Ryorry

Because they are sad melts?

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 15:17 - Mar 10 with 2199 viewspatrickswell

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 15:09 - Mar 10 by unstableblue

Spence/Cotter/Emmanuel available at right back until the tanned gnome decided that Emmanuel's previous L1 experience in denying him and Doig promotion with Shrewsbury should be rewarded with another stint in L1. Mick had a number of creative midfielders in the club, but tragically no fit ones.

Wingers is a fair shout. As for Number 10, McGoldrick was moving on regardless, but given his record, Mick may well have come up with a better bet than those Hurst left for Lambert.
‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 15:18 - Mar 10 with 2196 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 15:14 - Mar 10 by footers

What's she been up to? Got a new fella yet?

Yeah. A bloke with a garden pond. Be careful what you fish for.

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 15:19 - Mar 10 with 2190 viewsfooters

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 15:18 - Mar 10 by SpruceMoose

Yeah. A bloke with a garden pond. Be careful what you fish for.

https://lochnesswatergardens.com/blogs/pondblog/8-ways-to-kill-your-koi-and-how-

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 15:20 - Mar 10 with 2186 viewsRyorry

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 15:09 - Mar 10 by SpruceMoose

Grown ass adults should have more important things to worry about on a Sunday! If he bothers people, for their own happiness they should probably just ignore him!

"MM is a grown-ass adult who should have had more important things to worry about on a Saturday afternoon! If fans bothered him, for his own happiness he should probably have just ignored them!" (nb - I'm not referring to the outrageous "paedo" chants here - those were utterly despicable).

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 15:22 - Mar 10 with 2177 viewsunstableblue

‘Divisive’ is an understatement! on 15:13 - Mar 10 by SpruceMoose

I agree some of the previous comments from Mick, have not been worth bothering with....

But lines like the below are just really poor and shows Mick in a really poor light:

““The people who booed I say, well, sometimes you get what you deserve. Be careful what you wish for.”

“It summed it up for me when Joe Garner got the equaliser against Wigan and I texted him to say, ‘Well done, bet that pleased you today’“

“Well, they [read Numbskulls] seem to enjoy [relegation] it. There were 23,000 there the other night [at the Reading match], singing and dancing, so you know…”

Poor

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 15:23 - Mar 10 with 2170 viewsSpruceMoose

The fck is the point in you posting MM stories Phil/Gav? on 15:20 - Mar 10 by Ryorry

"MM is a grown-ass adult who should have had more important things to worry about on a Saturday afternoon! If fans bothered him, for his own happiness he should probably have just ignored them!" (nb - I'm not referring to the outrageous "paedo" chants here - those were utterly despicable).

Just can't see what all the fuss is about. Man is asked question. Man answers question. We're in the Age of Outrage.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024