Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Wright to get some game time? 12:33 - Mar 13 with 5032 viewstextbackup

Considering 1, if not both, keepers could be off in the summer I wouldn’t be surprised if HW gets a game or two.
Interested to see how his kicking technique would benifit us more than the other two.

Arrowed balls into channels for Jackson

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 12:39 - Mar 13 with 4985 viewsSuperblue95

Haven’t a few on here said that they don’t really rate him having watched him a few times for the U23s?

Either way there is only way to find out if he’s ever going to be good enough for the first team and we’ve nothing to lose so chuck him in I say

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 12:41 - Mar 13 with 4978 viewsJ2BLUE

Hope so. I would like to see a fresh start in the keeper position. Wright as a back up to a new #1.

Jackson will be a monster in league one. Convinced he is going to come good.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 12:50 - Mar 13 with 4958 viewssilkcutblue

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 12:39 - Mar 13 by Superblue95

Haven’t a few on here said that they don’t really rate him having watched him a few times for the U23s?

Either way there is only way to find out if he’s ever going to be good enough for the first team and we’ve nothing to lose so chuck him in I say

Was on loan at east thurrock united last season and was pants
Harry Wright to get some game time? on 12:51 - Mar 13 with 4956 viewsSWGF

Not sure he's that great. Brightlingsea Regent had him on loan a year or two ago, and sent him back

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 12:52 - Mar 13 with 4945 viewsRobTheMonk

Doubt he's going to play when Bart's yips seem to be on the way out.
Harry Wright to get some game time? on 12:55 - Mar 13 with 4940 viewsclive_baker

Not for me. Bart is starting to find the form that we saw in recent years from him and there's no reason why he shouldn't carry that into next season given he's contracted here. He should play every game remaining this year and be nailed on #1 next season, especially if we're talking about bringing through some of our talent yoofs, who will rely on experienced heads like Bart and Chambers.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 13:02 - Mar 13 with 4916 viewsclive_baker

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 12:41 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

Hope so. I would like to see a fresh start in the keeper position. Wright as a back up to a new #1.

Jackson will be a monster in league one. Convinced he is going to come good.

You were convinced we're staying up too ;-) Jackson's never going to be a Championship striker with a touch like his, although he might get away with a little more in L1. He's got bags of pace but he's an athlete rather than a footballer, he's got nothing with the ball at his feet. Accrington did a real job on us last summer.

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 13:24 - Mar 13 with 4847 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 13:26 - Mar 13 with 4830 viewsfooters

Might stop him posting so much drivel on here. Let's hope so.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 13:31 - Mar 13 with 4799 viewsChampionship

Might as well. Someone said before last nights game that next season starts now. Hard to argue with that. Throw him in.
Harry Wright to get some game time? on 13:31 - Mar 13 with 4805 viewsstringy

TBH if Bart's getting his groove back we need to play him if only to raise his profile on the market to get as much as we can for him, like Burley did back in the day when he brought Kiwomya back into the team and Arsenal stepped up to the plate - we're going to need as much money as possible from this sale
Harry Wright to get some game time? on 13:37 - Mar 13 with 4771 viewsCoastalblue

I've never seen him play, but from what I hear from people who's opinions I trust I'm not sure playing him at the moment will do either him or us any favours.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 13:49 - Mar 13 with 4716 viewstextbackup

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 12:55 - Mar 13 by clive_baker

Not for me. Bart is starting to find the form that we saw in recent years from him and there's no reason why he shouldn't carry that into next season given he's contracted here. He should play every game remaining this year and be nailed on #1 next season, especially if we're talking about bringing through some of our talent yoofs, who will rely on experienced heads like Bart and Chambers.

You reckon Bart would turn down a move if offered one? Considering wages are going to be significantly cut?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 13:52 - Mar 13 with 4699 viewsSpruceMoose

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 13:49 - Mar 13 by textbackup

You reckon Bart would turn down a move if offered one? Considering wages are going to be significantly cut?

He's probably still harbouring international aspirations. Can't see him plying his trade in League One if he has an offer elsewhere.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 14:45 - Mar 13 with 4578 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Keep Bart in.

With Emmanuel, Kenlock and Nsiala potentially getting game time, the last thing they need is a novice keeper behind them.

If we have Bart in goal, in good form, then less mistakes will be punished with a goal.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 15:02 - Mar 13 with 4542 viewsIllinoisblue

only if Leeds need to score a hatful of goal on the last day

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 15:04 - Mar 13 with 4532 viewsPJH

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 15:02 - Mar 13 by Illinoisblue

only if Leeds need to score a hatful of goal on the last day

and Sheff U the week before.

Of course if we win the next 7 games those last two could still be important for us as well as the opposition.
Harry Wright to get some game time? on 15:42 - Mar 13 with 4454 viewsclive_baker

The ideal is that he stays and plays a big part in getting us back up. He's seemingly happy in the area, but if he harbours ambitions of going to the Euro's then he might think he needs a move. If that's a necessity from a budget perspective, I would still argue that we're better off playing him and waxing lyrical about his performances at every opportunity to attract some interest. It's not out of the question that he goes to a Bristol City or something for £500k, but there's more chance of that if he's continuing to impress over the next 2 months.

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 15:55 - Mar 13 with 4443 viewsitfcjoe

I would, from what I've seen - just a bit of a struggle to see him being close to ready.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 16:05 - Mar 13 with 4403 viewsRadlett_blue

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 13:52 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

He's probably still harbouring international aspirations. Can't see him plying his trade in League One if he has an offer elsewhere.

Is is really that exciting being your country's 3rd choice keeper?
Have to fly off to the training camps, games etc & you might once play 45 minutes in a friendly. At 31, he's unlikely to become their #1.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 16:37 - Mar 13 with 4347 viewsMattinLondon

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 16:05 - Mar 13 by Radlett_blue

Is is really that exciting being your country's 3rd choice keeper?
Have to fly off to the training camps, games etc & you might once play 45 minutes in a friendly. At 31, he's unlikely to become their #1.

I’m guessing that he would much prefer being first choice but seeing as it’s an honour to play for your country he will still be proud to be third choice.
Harry Wright to get some game time? on 18:01 - Mar 13 with 4244 viewswkj

One of the key decisions with Blackburn is that they somehow retained Raya, We should attempt to do the same with Bart if he is showing signs of finding form again.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 18:13 - Mar 13 with 4223 viewsRadlett_blue

Harry Wright to get some game time? on 16:37 - Mar 13 by MattinLondon

I’m guessing that he would much prefer being first choice but seeing as it’s an honour to play for your country he will still be proud to be third choice.

Plenty of players give up international football once they're 30+ 7 not starting as they understandably get fed up with turning up just to make up the numbers in practice games.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024