Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? 15:35 - Apr 4 with 6150 viewsGeoffSentence

I reckon it's a merger with Col Utd, new name Constable Country Rangers and a new 50K stadium at Cattawade.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 15:38 - Apr 4 with 3819 viewsSpruceMoose

Finally, a plan we can all get behind.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 15:39 - Apr 4 with 3818 viewsGeoffSentence

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 15:38 - Apr 4 by SpruceMoose

Finally, a plan we can all get behind.

Would only be better if it involved relocating to Bath.

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 15:40 - Apr 4 with 3799 viewsSpruceMoose

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 15:39 - Apr 4 by GeoffSentence

I say we build a new 5 seater stadium on Sealand.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 15:40 - Apr 4 with 3802 viewsJ2BLUE

Can't think of anything except building the team around the younger players.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 15:41 - Apr 4 with 3785 viewsSpruceMoose

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 15:40 - Apr 4 by J2BLUE

At this point I just tell people I support ITFC, but only the womens team.

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 15:42 - Apr 4 with 3771 viewsJ2BLUE

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 15:39 - Apr 4 by GeoffSentence

Harry would be pleased.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 15:44 - Apr 4 with 3749 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 15:40 - Apr 4 by J2BLUE

Basically we’re going to get rid of who we can and buy who we can in the Summer, and then it’ll be that

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 15:53 - Apr 4 with 3708 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

All ticket prices going down by 20%

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Login to get fewer ads

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 15:59 - Apr 4 with 3679 viewsGeoffSentence

Which he has said will happen quite a lot, so there must be something extra since he is keeping us on tenterhooks.

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 16:30 - Apr 4 with 3586 viewsGuthrum

Supporters group are buying out the club, but have no money for transfers.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 16:40 - Apr 4 with 3562 viewsGeminiblue

Could be linked to academy and building for the future. I know money will be tight but wonder if they are hoping to expand it/the facilities. Lambert made the comment before about it not being big enough when he was speaking about having to get it deep cleaned.
Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 16:54 - Apr 4 with 3516 viewschicoazul

It will almost certainly be "we now have no money for any signings be they loans or permanent fees, it's kids and freebies only" dressed up as "We are moving toward a team full of bright young Academy products with a sprinkling of seasoned pros".

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 17:16 - Apr 4 with 3453 viewsSomethingBlue

The academy stuff has been gone over plentifully so I can only hope that on top of that there's some daring season ticket wheeze in an ambitious attempt to get everyone together and really going for it. But it'd be some turnaround from Evans.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 17:28 - Apr 4 with 3409 viewsDarth_Koont

Or at least not selling a couple to fill a funding gap.

Evans might consider that the drop down to League One is the time to keep players and put more money in to get us back quickly and at least arrest a potential slide further down the football pyramid.

Going for it at League One level is a much smaller investment than going for it in the Championship but that would certainly be exciting.

Pronouns: He/Him

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 17:29 - Apr 4 with 3399 viewsPecker

10 year season ticket.
Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 17:29 - Apr 4 with 3394 viewsRyorry

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 16:40 - Apr 4 by Geminiblue

Could be linked to academy and building for the future. I know money will be tight but wonder if they are hoping to expand it/the facilities. Lambert made the comment before about it not being big enough when he was speaking about having to get it deep cleaned.

That, and it sounds as if PL is taking on a more de facto DOF role, albeit not in actual name.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 18:01 - Apr 4 with 3308 viewsPecker

Twerton Park is a bit small and not a lot of room to develop.
Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 18:08 - Apr 4 with 3279 viewsHerbivore

I'm expecting a plan with somewhere between 4 and 6 points on it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 18:13 - Apr 4 with 3260 viewschristiand

There's a 4 point plan waiting to be announced by ME?

Apologies Herbivore, just made my way down this thread and read your post!!
[Post edited 4 Apr 2019 18:15]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 18:14 - Apr 4 with 3247 viewsfactual_blue

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 15:41 - Apr 4 by SpruceMoose

At this point I just tell people I support ITFC, but only the womens team.

Do you mention the restraining order that prevents you from actually watching the women's team?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 18:17 - Apr 4 with 3237 viewsfactual_blue

It's the long-expected relocation to Truro.

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 18:18 - Apr 4 with 3235 viewsfooters

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 18:14 - Apr 4 by factual_blue

Do you mention the restraining order that prevents you from actually watching the women's team?

Are you going to join the ITFC walking football team, factorz?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 18:18 - Apr 4 with 3232 viewsmonty_radio

Tea on sale at Playford Rd? Attendance figures to be based on counting those present?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 18:19 - Apr 4 with 3235 viewsMoriarty

When I read the title of the report - something about to happen that’s really really good, I thought OMFG (I’m only adding that for dramatic effect) Burley will be coming in as a coach. In anticipation of pragmatic retorts, I don’t actually think that will happen.

But, f@ck it, I’m going to think it might happen for now.

fka omuircheartaigh

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 18:21 - Apr 4 with 3207 viewsfactual_blue

Care to speculate on the exciting new direction that PL keeps teasing us with? on 18:18 - Apr 4 by footers

Are you going to join the ITFC walking football team, factorz?

Do they permit Nordic Walking?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024