Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) 17:06 - May 13 with 5406 viewschristiand

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:09 - May 13 with 4721 viewsfergalsharkey

That makes 2 c nuts in sc nthorpe then.

Poll: Cook out?

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:09 - May 13 with 4717 viewsfooters

Does anyone have a joke they'd like to contribute?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:10 - May 13 with 4714 viewsfooters

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:09 - May 13 by fergalsharkey

Beaten to the punch by the cosmic traveller.

Man, this TWTD thing is hard...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:11 - May 13 with 4699 viewsmarkand1986

Will get them going and be interesting season after next when we play them what reception he gets at portman road.
Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:13 - May 13 with 4680 viewsGirthyguy

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:09 - May 13 by footers

Does anyone have a joke they'd like to contribute?

Paul Hurst
Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:26 - May 13 with 4627 viewsHerbivore

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:09 - May 13 by fergalsharkey

Three if he takes Doig with him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:32 - May 13 with 4604 viewsGarv

A prediction that probably won't be popular, but I reckon he'll be successful in time, if not there then somewhere else.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:37 - May 13 with 4577 viewsSwailsey

I dislike him so, so much.

Stupid idiot.

I need to let it go but can’t.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:41 - May 13 with 4557 viewschicoazul

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:37 - May 13 by Swailsey

I dislike him so, so much.

Stupid idiot.

I need to let it go but can’t.

I feel your pain my G. We should start a support group - Hurt by Hurst.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:43 - May 13 with 4546 viewsSuperblue95

Didn’t work out here but I have no ill feelings towards him. I wish him all the best and wouldn’t be at all surprised to see him be a big success there

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:44 - May 13 with 4559 viewsPJH

I have just made a very rare visit to the news section to post but I will post the same here.

Good luck to him, he is at a level where he belongs but unfortunately because of him we are now at a level where we do not belong.
Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:55 - May 13 with 4512 viewsGarv

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:44 - May 13 by PJH

I have just made a very rare visit to the news section to post but I will post the same here.

Good luck to him, he is at a level where he belongs but unfortunately because of him we are now at a level where we do not belong.

To place the blame solely at his door is wrong surely? And some would argue we do belong there, at least for the time being.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 18:02 - May 13 with 4481 viewspositivity

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:55 - May 13 by Garv

To place the blame solely at his door is wrong surely? And some would argue we do belong there, at least for the time being.

reminds me a bit of theresa may.

yes he/she's made some bad mistakes and poor tactical decisions, but they're essentially taking the blame for the abysmal efforts of their predecessor and people around them!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 18:48 - May 13 with 4412 viewsSwailsey

Nah I can’t buy that. MM and PL didn’t make the catastrophic mistakes he made in the transfer window, regardless of budget. There weren’t any rumours of player fallings out to that level either.

It’s so inconsequential now I know, but from day one I really didn’t take to him. He just struck me as a mini-Keane.

My sources (and granted they are few) support the unhappy behind the scenes life as well. Just unsavoury.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 18:50 - May 13 with 4395 viewsPJH

I don't just blame Hurst, I blame ME a little bit-for appointing Hurst.
Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 18:53 - May 13 with 4392 viewsBlueBadger

Fair enough, it's Lambert's fault as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 19:13 - May 13 with 4352 viewsBlueBadger

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:32 - May 13 by Garv

A prediction that probably won't be popular, but I reckon he'll be successful in time, if not there then somewhere else.

People said that about Roy, too.

It didn't happen. Roy got more chances on account of being very famous though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 19:30 - May 13 with 4329 viewsSwansea_Blue

Does beg the question 'why?'

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 19:33 - May 13 with 4322 viewsfactual_blue

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:44 - May 13 by PJH

So is this the tune the team will amble out to next season?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 19:34 - May 13 with 4315 viewsBlueBadger

Perhaps we could sell him back some of his players at inflated prices?

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 19:37 - May 13 with 4305 viewsSpruceMoose

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 17:32 - May 13 by Garv

He would need to look at what he did with us, and do the complete opposite from then on. I wonder if he's capable of such a J2-esque 180.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 19:44 - May 13 with 4294 viewspatrickswell

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 18:02 - May 13 by positivity

reminds me a bit of theresa may.

yes he/she's made some bad mistakes and poor tactical decisions, but they're essentially taking the blame for the abysmal efforts of their predecessor and people around them!

Ah, the old “It was McCarthy’s fault that Hurst failed” chestnut.

I wish people could own the fact that Mick was right and the numbskulls were badly, badly wrong.
Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 20:02 - May 13 with 4272 viewspointofblue

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 19:44 - May 13 by patrickswell

Ah, the old “It was McCarthy’s fault that Hurst failed” chestnut.

I wish people could own the fact that Mick was right and the numbskulls were badly, badly wrong.

Hurst being the wrong appointment doesn't mean we were wrong to let Mick leave. The bridge between him and the fans had been destroyed long before.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 20:08 - May 13 with 4255 viewsBrixtonBlue

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 19:30 - May 13 by Swansea_Blue

Does beg the question 'why?'

I was thinking that. In what other industry could someone who's so spectacularly failed at his job get a job doing the same thing shortly after?

He must be amazing in interviews. Presumably he blamed everyone else but himself.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 20:09 - May 13 with 4246 viewsSpruceMoose

Paul Hurst confirmed as Scunthorpe's manager (n/t) on 20:08 - May 13 by BrixtonBlue

I was thinking that. In what other industry could someone who's so spectacularly failed at his job get a job doing the same thing shortly after?

He must be amazing in interviews. Presumably he blamed everyone else but himself.

Politics.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024