Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich 14:30 - Aug 5 with 6752 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:32 - Aug 5 with 4810 viewsfooters

Well, that's me convinced.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:33 - Aug 5 with 4777 viewsHerbivore

I'm going to go full meltdown off the back of this.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:34 - Aug 5 with 4768 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Twitter being twitter.

I refuse to believe even Evans is stupid enough to sell one of our promising midfield youngsters to our rivals for the sake of 3m.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:34 - Aug 5 with 4761 viewsTractorCam

Just seen him snogging Delia through one of the Holiday Inn windows, disgusting how he would do this to us.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:36 - Aug 5 with 4705 viewsGirthyguy

Maybe that's what Lambert was on about.
Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:37 - Aug 5 with 4687 viewsBigManBlue

Well this certainly looks authoritative.

I take it this also calls for an eV4nS oUT?

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:39 - Aug 5 with 4630 viewsBrixtonBlue

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:34 - Aug 5 by TractorCam

Just seen him snogging Delia through one of the Holiday Inn windows, disgusting how he would do this to us.

If you had to snog Delia you'd want a pane of glass between you (at least) I'd have thought.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:41 - Aug 5 with 4562 viewsMrTown

Imagine the scenes if this is true

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:43 - Aug 5 with 4492 viewsKieran_Knows

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:41 - Aug 5 by MrTown

I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry. A lad with one of the biggest Ipswich backgrounds you could get, ending up playing for them. Amazing.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:44 - Aug 5 with 4463 viewsTractorCam

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:43 - Aug 5 by Kieran_Knows

I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry. A lad with one of the biggest Ipswich backgrounds you could get, ending up playing for them. Amazing.

Uncle Tony would probably disown him.

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:45 - Aug 5 with 4446 viewsBigManBlue

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:41 - Aug 5 by MrTown

I could cope with us selling to literally anyone else (even moreso if there was even a chance we'd reinvest the money and look at redressing the balance of the squad). Living in Norwich, the endless chirping of my budgie mates will drive me up the wall though.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:45 - Aug 5 with 4428 viewsSpruceMoose

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:43 - Aug 5 by Kieran_Knows

Maybe then people would believe me when I say East Anglia is in danger of becoming a one club region.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:45 - Aug 5 with 4435 viewsboysof1981

Living in the six fingered county of Norfolk, I’m surrounded by Norwich fans and one in particular who I work with is convinced Dozzell was in the city today to sort out the contract. He’s said it’s under £5m which was banded around the last few weeks but the deal is to be done by today.
Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:46 - Aug 5 with 4395 viewsElderGrizzly

Or given his current ability, unlikely to play for them anytime soon.

Loan back to the Championship i’d assume at best if he did get there.

Disappointing for us if he went, but he won’t be the difference between promotion and staying down here this season. The money we get might be, IF, Lambert is given it to add 2 or 3
Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:47 - Aug 5 with 4376 viewsitfcjoe

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:45 - Aug 5 by SpruceMoose

Maybe then people would believe me when I say East Anglia is in danger of becoming a one club region.

You forgot about West Ham

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:47 - Aug 5 with 4380 viewsPhilTWTD

Am told just Twitter rumour.
Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:47 - Aug 5 with 4357 viewsTractorCam

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:47 - Aug 5 by PhilTWTD

'rumour' meaning 'made up'

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:48 - Aug 5 with 4345 viewshadleighboyblue

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:32 - Aug 5 by footers

Well, that's me convinced.

School holidays innit
Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:48 - Aug 5 with 4337 viewsSpruceMoose

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:47 - Aug 5 by itfcjoe

You forgot about West Ham

I suppose I'm doing Colchester a disservice too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:48 - Aug 5 with 4357 viewschicoazul

Jason has probably wanted this to happen ever since Doig had him (Jason) up against the wall over Andre's "attitude"l. Allegedly.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:49 - Aug 5 with 4274 viewsSpruceMoose

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:48 - Aug 5 by chicoazul

Jason has probably wanted this to happen ever since Doig had him (Jason) up against the wall over Andre's "attitude"l. Allegedly.

Was Andre standing there in his pants at the time?

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:52 - Aug 5 with 4213 viewsStokieBlue

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:33 - Aug 5 by Herbivore

I'm going to go full meltdown off the back of this.

Whilst depressing if it was ever true the scale of the meltdown on here would be monumental and quite amusing.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:52 - Aug 5 with 4212 viewsPhilTWTD

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:47 - Aug 5 by TractorCam

'rumour' meaning 'made up'

I assume so.
Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:53 - Aug 5 with 4175 viewsIllinoisblue

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:47 - Aug 5 by PhilTWTD

good. glad to hear that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:54 - Aug 5 with 4134 viewsitfcjoe

Town fan on Twitter saying Dozzell has signed for Norwich on 14:48 - Aug 5 by SpruceMoose

I suppose I'm doing Colchester a disservice too.

I was being serious - how long is the train from Colchester to Stratford compared to Ipswich?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024