Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... 15:11 - Sep 11 with 20408 viewsclive_baker

Anyone got any? I absolutely cannot stand eggs, but I rarely meet people that agree with me. The smell, the taste, absolutely hideous things.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:45 - Sep 12 with 797 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:43 - Sep 12 by wkj

What constitutes as a properly done bacon sandwich to you?

Thick sliced fresh crusty granary bread, 4 rashers back bacon - crispy, Heinz ketchup or HP sauce depending on what I fancy.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:46 - Sep 12 with 790 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:45 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

Thick sliced fresh crusty granary bread, 4 rashers back bacon - crispy, Heinz ketchup or HP sauce depending on what I fancy.

First glance it seems passable but there is a glaring omission.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:46 - Sep 12 with 784 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:43 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

You're a Mighty White man ain't ya?

I don't really eat white bread.

Wholemeal is my usual choice.

Truly impaired.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:47 - Sep 12 with 778 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:46 - Sep 12 by wkj

First glance it seems passable but there is a glaring omission.

I don't have butter on it.

Truly impaired.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:47 - Sep 12 with 777 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:45 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

That's not your real answer. You're like a raptor testing the fences, seeking a weakness. You're just telling us what you think we want to hear.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:47 - Sep 12 with 774 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:47 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

I don't have butter on it.

And there it is.

[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 20:49]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:47 - Sep 12 with 773 viewsfooters

Don't slut shame now, but I've added fried apple and onions to my usual fry-up. Had it once at a festival and it blew my mind. Works so well with the pork/black pud/brown sauce etc.

It's cheeky, but if you are adventurous I implore you to try.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:48 - Sep 12 with 768 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:47 - Sep 12 by footers

Don't slut shame now, but I've added fried apple and onions to my usual fry-up. Had it once at a festival and it blew my mind. Works so well with the pork/black pud/brown sauce etc.

And just like that, Footers became dead to me.

Login to get fewer ads

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:48 - Sep 12 with 760 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:47 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

That's not your real answer. You're like a raptor testing the fences, seeking a weakness. You're just telling us what you think we want to hear.

That's the real answer. Fresh granary crusty bread is food of the gods.

Truly impaired.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:49 - Sep 12 with 756 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:47 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

And there it is.

[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 20:49]

Quite honestly

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:50 - Sep 12 with 743 viewsDarth_Koont

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:35 - Sep 12 by wkj

Lorne > Haggis

Without a shadow of a doubt

Apples and pears

Love a bit of square sausage but more of a fry up. Haggis with neaps, tatties and a wee bit of sauce (whisky) is a diffferent kettle of fish. Throw in the poetry of a Burns Night and there aren't enough Michelin stars or artistically drizzled jus to compare.

Pronouns: He/Him

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:52 - Sep 12 with 738 viewsfooters

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:48 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

And just like that, Footers became dead to me.

Look, believe it if you want. Just telling you that your closed mindedness may be doing you a taste whoopsie here.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:53 - Sep 12 with 731 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:52 - Sep 12 by footers

Look, believe it if you want. Just telling you that your closed mindedness may be doing you a taste whoopsie here.

You can taste my whoopsie. You'd probably like it.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:55 - Sep 12 with 722 viewsjeera

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:46 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

I don't really eat white bread.

Wholemeal is my usual choice.

Is there anything more pointless than white bread?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:56 - Sep 12 with 718 viewsFunge

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:50 - Sep 12 by Darth_Koont

Apples and pears

Love a bit of square sausage but more of a fry up. Haggis with neaps, tatties and a wee bit of sauce (whisky) is a diffferent kettle of fish. Throw in the poetry of a Burns Night and there aren't enough Michelin stars or artistically drizzled jus to compare.

Square sausage is very good.

I had the 'Full Scottish' on a Calmac ferry a couple of years back - not bad at all, but 2 days worth of calories on one plate.
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:57 - Sep 12 with 716 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:55 - Sep 12 by jeera

Is there anything more pointless than white bread?

People who have a cheese sandwich with mild cheddar on white bread...

WTF is wrong with them?

Truly impaired.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:03 - Sep 12 with 698 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:57 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

People who have a cheese sandwich with mild cheddar on white bread...

WTF is wrong with them?

We all know the only reason that exists is to mock party guests that you dont like. 4 ham sarnies, 4 tuna and 200 cheese

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:14 - Sep 12 with 687 viewsjeera

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:03 - Sep 12 by wkj

We all know the only reason that exists is to mock party guests that you dont like. 4 ham sarnies, 4 tuna and 200 cheese

Egg and cress hidden everywhere.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:15 - Sep 12 with 687 viewsStokieBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:47 - Sep 12 by footers

Pork fillet stuffed with black pudding and apple is a bit of a classic so I can definitely see how it would work with your fry-up.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:26 - Sep 12 with 677 viewsfooters

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:15 - Sep 12 by StokieBlue

Pork fillet stuffed with black pudding and apple is a bit of a classic so I can definitely see how it would work with your fry-up.

SB

Stokie has ruled on it, you can gobble my meatballs now or later, Spruce- your choice.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:27 - Sep 12 with 673 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:14 - Sep 12 by jeera

Egg and cress hidden everywhere.

Or worse... Egg and salad cream

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:33 - Sep 12 with 665 viewsDarth_Koont

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:26 - Sep 12 by StokieBlue

Sea cucumber isn't.

Even when stuffed with pork to try and make it good it's still awful.

SB

Haven't tried that but can believe it.

Some seafood can be a bit like modern art where you're spending most of the time trying to work out whether you really like it.

Pronouns: He/Him

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:04 - Sep 12 with 637 viewsjeera

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:27 - Sep 12 by wkj

Or worse... Egg and salad cream

Salad cream is one of those sort of guilty likes for me.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:08 - Sep 12 with 631 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:04 - Sep 12 by jeera

Salad cream is one of those sort of guilty likes for me.

Cheese, beetroot and salad cream....now there's a sandwich.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:10 - Sep 12 with 624 viewsjeera

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:08 - Sep 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Cheese, beetroot and salad cream....now there's a sandwich.

You need to be near running water and a towel for that one!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024