Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... 15:11 - Sep 11 with 9246 viewsclive_baker

Anyone got any? I absolutely cannot stand eggs, but I rarely meet people that agree with me. The smell, the taste, absolutely hideous things.

Poll: Should Britain leave the Eurovision?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 15:29 - Sep 12 with 555 viewsRyorry

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 15:23 - Sep 12 by GeoffSentence

He's been on here today.

Spill! (not your coffee!).

Poll: Are you relieved Paul Lambert didn't get the Scotland job?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:42 - Sep 12 with 535 viewsurbanblue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 11:21 - Sep 12 by itfcjoe

Olives, that's about the only thing I can't stomach.

The taste, the texture, everything about them - and my Mum's family are Cypriot so should be a staple of my diet.

Drinks wise - coffee is absolutely vile, and Tea not much better.

Totally agree on Olives. For some reason they make me physically sick.

Love me coffee and tea though.
Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 15:59 - Sep 12 with 520 viewsDefault_User

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 15:10 - Sep 12 by Ryorry

I fear I may have got the wrong poster - there was someone on here once who, in an "office situation", claimed to have "rimmed" a colleague's coffee mug with part of his reproductive anatomy ...

C*ll*mg*rrysk**m*r!

Board legend.

I love to shag cups.
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 16:02 - Sep 12 with 517 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 15:29 - Sep 12 by BrixtonBlue

That's not what rimming is.

Are you about to give Ryorry a detailed breakdown of rimming because if so, I need to get some popcorn and stop what i'm doing.

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 16:15 - Sep 12 with 503 viewsRyorry

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 15:29 - Sep 12 by BrixtonBlue

That's not what rimming is.

Well it's how it was described at the time.

But if you're claiming to be an expert on the subject, who am I to disagree ...
[Post edited 12 Sep 16:17]

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 16:17 - Sep 12 with 501 viewsRyorry

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 15:59 - Sep 12 by Default_User

C*ll*mg*rrysk**m*r!

Board legend.

Sorry, you'll have to fill in the gaps
[Post edited 12 Sep 16:18]

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 16:21 - Sep 12 with 491 viewsJ2BLUE

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 16:17 - Sep 12 by Ryorry

Sorry, you'll have to fill in the gaps
[Post edited 12 Sep 16:18]

You have got the right person.

Default signed up under his real name, posted his crime and then freaked out.

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 16:36 - Sep 12 with 468 viewsRyorry

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 16:21 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

You have got the right person.

Default signed up under his real name, posted his crime and then freaked out.

All the more reason for him to fill in the gaps then!

Login to get fewer ads

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:29 - Sep 12 with 432 viewsvapour_trail

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:15 - Sep 11 by caught-in-limbo

A sensational thread which appears to explain so much about a lot of you.

If there's any natural product that you don't like, it's not the product itself but the processing of it that's the problem.

Coke an Pepsi are wrong. As are McDonald's, KFC and the like.
Baked beans are only good for a sugar fix after a 48h drinking session, with an English breakfast, of course.

Jelly is rubbish, as is kalimotxo and peanut butter with jam.

Haters of tomatoes, eggs, mushrooms, seafood etc... well, it's clear you have been deprived of a lot of good ingredients or proper cooking in your life.
[Post edited 11 Sep 20:59]

Ffs, we’ve established this previously, anyone who puts baked beans on a full English is a pikey.

The answer to the op, is baked beans.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:30 - Sep 12 with 428 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:29 - Sep 12 by vapour_trail

Ffs, we’ve established this previously, anyone who puts baked beans on a full English is a pikey.

The answer to the op, is baked beans.

We could have ended this on page 1 VT, you are doing god's work

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... by wkj 11 Sep 15:13
Seems appropriate that I say baked beans, I have a sneaky suspicion I prompted this post...

"EDIT: If you're a big jizzface and don't like wine, use stock and lemon juice. In fact, don't even bother, just have a ready meal and a long hard look in the mirror." - Dyland
Poll: Quickfire Round: Which is correct for tonight
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:31 - Sep 12 with 427 viewsvapour_trail

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:30 - Sep 12 by wkj

We could have ended this on page 1 VT, you are doing god's work

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... by wkj 11 Sep 15:13
Seems appropriate that I say baked beans, I have a sneaky suspicion I prompted this post...

You are correct. Everyone else is an idiot.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:42 - Sep 12 with 414 viewsFunge

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:31 - Sep 12 by vapour_trail

You are correct. Everyone else is an idiot.

This is pussy bullsh1t.

Wrong about Lord Stewart's goals vs Notlob, wrong about beans. Course you need beans on a cooked breakfast - where's the lubrication otherwise?
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:44 - Sep 12 with 412 viewsfooters

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:42 - Sep 12 by Funge

This is pussy bullsh1t.

Wrong about Lord Stewart's goals vs Notlob, wrong about beans. Course you need beans on a cooked breakfast - where's the lubrication otherwise?

If being served outside your own home, beans should come in a ramekin though so you get the choice of where to place them. If I want soggy toast, I'll dip it in- I won't be forced.
[Post edited 12 Sep 19:45]

"We need a man in charge of boys, they wont like it up em, but they'd rather it be coming from their gaffer than those broom wrangling wannabes in league 1."
Poll: Who is the best Judge?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:47 - Sep 12 with 404 viewsFunge

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:44 - Sep 12 by footers

If being served outside your own home, beans should come in a ramekin though so you get the choice of where to place them. If I want soggy toast, I'll dip it in- I won't be forced.
[Post edited 12 Sep 19:45]

Assuming that mans has full control of his Motor functions, controlling between 150-200 beans in red sauce, on a plate with an upturned rim, should pose minimal challenges.

Ramekins are for pre-packed desserts only.
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:50 - Sep 12 with 398 viewsfooters

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:47 - Sep 12 by Funge

Assuming that mans has full control of his Motor functions, controlling between 150-200 beans in red sauce, on a plate with an upturned rim, should pose minimal challenges.

Ramekins are for pre-packed desserts only.

It's not something I like admitting, but the Full English demands that each man has it how he likes. Some like beany eggs, others like saucy sausages- the only way to give everyone what they want is with the unfortunate ramekin backstop.

"We need a man in charge of boys, they wont like it up em, but they'd rather it be coming from their gaffer than those broom wrangling wannabes in league 1."
Poll: Who is the best Judge?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:51 - Sep 12 with 394 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:50 - Sep 12 by footers

It's not something I like admitting, but the Full English demands that each man has it how he likes. Some like beany eggs, others like saucy sausages- the only way to give everyone what they want is with the unfortunate ramekin backstop.

I would like to add that ramekins are acceptable for holding sauces for dipping.

"EDIT: If you're a big jizzface and don't like wine, use stock and lemon juice. In fact, don't even bother, just have a ready meal and a long hard look in the mirror." - Dyland

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:53 - Sep 12 with 391 viewsFunge

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:50 - Sep 12 by footers

The old bus in the lay-by on the A12 (near the Martlesham BT building) does the best fry-up.

The dude in there would kill me with a knife if I asked for a Ramekin.
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:57 - Sep 12 with 385 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:53 - Sep 12 by Funge

The old bus in the lay-by on the A12 (near the Martlesham BT building) does the best fry-up.

The dude in there would kill me with a knife if I asked for a Ramekin.

That old bus will never win any Michelin stars, but it will forever be the place that I had the best greasy spoon breakfast I have ever had in my life. They actually do more helthy options now too, poached eggs on toast, aka Boxer's Breakfast, amazing

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:00 - Sep 12 with 380 viewsvapour_trail

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:42 - Sep 12 by Funge

This is pussy bullsh1t.

It’s a fry up. Go and fry your beans and report back sunshine.

Lubrication is from your tomatoes which all sorts of weirdos on this thread seem to have a problem with.

Goal 1.
[Post edited 12 Sep 20:01]

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:06 - Sep 12 with 370 viewsFunge

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:57 - Sep 12 by wkj

That old bus will never win any Michelin stars, but it will forever be the place that I had the best greasy spoon breakfast I have ever had in my life. They actually do more helthy options now too, poached eggs on toast, aka Boxer's Breakfast, amazing

Yeah the bloke in there is pretty heavily into his boxing; if you go there on a Friday morning the place is rammo; all the tradesmen hit that place up for their bacon sarnies. It's the best.

In fact, the best breakfast around since the bloke at Manna's shut up - he had a picture of Neil Thompson and Tony Vaughan eating in there; that's how good Manna's was.
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:09 - Sep 12 with 366 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:06 - Sep 12 by Funge

Yeah the bloke in there is pretty heavily into his boxing; if you go there on a Friday morning the place is rammo; all the tradesmen hit that place up for their bacon sarnies. It's the best.

In fact, the best breakfast around since the bloke at Manna's shut up - he had a picture of Neil Thompson and Tony Vaughan eating in there; that's how good Manna's was.

Never went to Manna's, but I took one of my clients, a Heverngham Hall type, to the bus cafe, and he soon go over his initial nose curling and often asks to go there when he comes back from abroad.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:09 - Sep 12 with 366 viewsFunge

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:00 - Sep 12 by vapour_trail

It’s a fry up. Go and fry your beans and report back sunshine.

Lubrication is from your tomatoes which all sorts of weirdos on this thread seem to have a problem with.

Goal 1.
[Post edited 12 Sep 20:01]

You fry the brown sauce too, do you? You PILLOCK.

Clearly goal 2. I will not indulge this petulance.

P.S You all good?
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:12 - Sep 12 with 362 viewsFunge

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:09 - Sep 12 by wkj

Never went to Manna's, but I took one of my clients, a Heverngham Hall type, to the bus cafe, and he soon go over his initial nose curling and often asks to go there when he comes back from abroad.

Yeah compare the bus breakfast to, say, Suffolk Food Hall, and there's the definition of style over substance.

SFH insist on stocking Stokes' brown sauce, which is berserk. HP always, unless there's a war or something, in which case Daddies may be used.
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:14 - Sep 12 with 357 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:12 - Sep 12 by Funge

Yeah compare the bus breakfast to, say, Suffolk Food Hall, and there's the definition of style over substance.

SFH insist on stocking Stokes' brown sauce, which is berserk. HP always, unless there's a war or something, in which case Daddies may be used.

Stokes is a lot of huff and puff, but wildly misses the target. I only like Daddies on fish and chips.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:15 - Sep 12 with 356 viewsPecker

Prawns.

Poll: Just wondering how close this vote would be amongst us good folk of TWTD

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019