Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... 15:11 - Sep 11 with 20196 viewsclive_baker

Anyone got any? I absolutely cannot stand eggs, but I rarely meet people that agree with me. The smell, the taste, absolutely hideous things.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:17 - Sep 12 with 484 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:04 - Sep 12 by jeera

Salad cream is one of those sort of guilty likes for me.

Salad cream is vile stuff. I was disgusted to discover the Heinz mayonnaise has a salad cream style taste. Awful garbage.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 09:36 - Sep 13 with 434 viewsBrixtonBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:27 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

J2 be getting so passionate about this he forgot the difference between your and you're.

Haggis is a delight actually. You're probably not sophisticated enough. Stick to the Crispy Pancakes and Waffles mate.

Indeed. A proper haggis is lovely. And that lorna sausage they do is really good too.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 09:47 - Sep 13 with 418 viewsGeoffSentence

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:42 - Sep 12 by vapour_trail

Feck. Forgot:

Pudding, black
Pudding, white

Living in perfect harmony.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024