Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... 15:11 - Sep 11 with 9337 viewsclive_baker

Anyone got any? I absolutely cannot stand eggs, but I rarely meet people that agree with me. The smell, the taste, absolutely hideous things.

Poll: Should Britain leave the Eurovision?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:17 - Sep 12 with 271 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 22:04 - Sep 12 by jeera

Salad cream is one of those sort of guilty likes for me.

Salad cream is vile stuff. I was disgusted to discover the Heinz mayonnaise has a salad cream style taste. Awful garbage.

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 09:36 - Sep 13 with 221 viewsBrixtonBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:27 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

J2 be getting so passionate about this he forgot the difference between your and you're.

Haggis is a delight actually. You're probably not sophisticated enough. Stick to the Crispy Pancakes and Waffles mate.

Indeed. A proper haggis is lovely. And that lorna sausage they do is really good too.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 09:47 - Sep 13 with 205 viewsGeoffSentence

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:42 - Sep 12 by vapour_trail

Feck. Forgot:

Pudding, black
Pudding, white

Living in perfect harmony.

In the 38 games in which ALB played in goal for us, we averaged 1.53 points per game which, had they been over the course of a single season, would have seen us challenging for the play offs. This at a time when we were otherwise struggling against relegation. Oh, and didn't Mick Mills have terrific posture.
Poll: Who has been our greatest Dane?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019