Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... 15:11 - Sep 11 with 20406 viewsclive_baker

Anyone got any? I absolutely cannot stand eggs, but I rarely meet people that agree with me. The smell, the taste, absolutely hideous things.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 12:18 - Sep 12 with 947 viewstheinbetweener

Not a food I particularly "dislike", but one which is completely overrated and for the life of me I have no idea why.

Avocados.

I just don't get the point in a green, tasteless mush on my plate? I'd rather have a plate of mushy peas, at least they have flavour.
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:02 - Sep 12 with 924 viewsLesta_Tractor

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 12:18 - Sep 12 by theinbetweener

Not a food I particularly "dislike", but one which is completely overrated and for the life of me I have no idea why.

Avocados.

I just don't get the point in a green, tasteless mush on my plate? I'd rather have a plate of mushy peas, at least they have flavour.

Avocados from supermarkets in the UK are always terrible, a friend grows them on his farm in Oz and they're completely different.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:04 - Sep 12 with 920 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:02 - Sep 12 by Lesta_Tractor

Avocados from supermarkets in the UK are always terrible, a friend grows them on his farm in Oz and they're completely different.

I agree, freshness is a massive factor on what makes an avacodo good or bad, although I tend to dislike the cult like status and amazing jesus powers the trendy folk tend to harp on about, to me, they are just a lovely fruit when fresh.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:41 - Sep 12 with 884 viewsRyorry

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:04 - Sep 12 by wkj

I agree, freshness is a massive factor on what makes an avacodo good or bad, although I tend to dislike the cult like status and amazing jesus powers the trendy folk tend to harp on about, to me, they are just a lovely fruit when fresh.

Have you tried Custard Apples? I used to love those (back in the day when I could eat fruit!)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:42 - Sep 12 with 879 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:41 - Sep 12 by Ryorry

Have you tried Custard Apples? I used to love those (back in the day when I could eat fruit!)

I have noticed you have a very large list of allergies now, going out to dinner must be quite stressful?

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:43 - Sep 12 with 873 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 12:08 - Sep 12 by Sikamikanico

The coffee is the only reason I ever go into a McDonald's sober

Their coffee is excellent to be fair.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:43 - Sep 12 with 870 viewsRyorry

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:42 - Sep 12 by wkj

I have noticed you have a very large list of allergies now, going out to dinner must be quite stressful?

Haven't been able to eat out for 30 years! :(

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:45 - Sep 12 with 864 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:43 - Sep 12 by Ryorry

Haven't been able to eat out for 30 years! :(

TBF you're not missing much, McDonalds is sh**

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:52 - Sep 12 with 855 viewsRyorry

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:45 - Sep 12 by wkj

TBF you're not missing much, McDonalds is sh**

It's the social bit that I miss, everything seems to revolve around food. It's also pretty annoying that so many ticket prices include food nowadays, and places won't knock something off for not eating anything.

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 13:54 - Sep 12 with 852 viewsBiGDonnie

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 16:15 - Sep 11 by Dyland

It's you that's boring if you can't work out to make pasta unboring. Tsk.

Na it really is sh(t.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 13:55 - Sep 12 with 850 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 13:54 - Sep 12 by BiGDonnie

Na it really is sh(t.

Sounds like your culinary skills are the sh!t things here!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 13:58 - Sep 12 with 844 viewsBiGDonnie

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 13:55 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Sounds like your culinary skills are the sh!t things here!

I can make beans on toast!

COYBs

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 14:18 - Sep 12 with 820 viewsRyorry

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 13:58 - Sep 12 by BiGDonnie

I can make beans on toast!

And add your own unique flavour to coffee?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 14:23 - Sep 12 with 809 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:52 - Sep 12 by Ryorry

It's the social bit that I miss, everything seems to revolve around food. It's also pretty annoying that so many ticket prices include food nowadays, and places won't knock something off for not eating anything.

Dine alfresco if you like the social element of if. There are a few societies of people who do such things regularly

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 14:28 - Sep 12 with 802 viewsSikamikanico

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 13:43 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

Their coffee is excellent to be fair.

And a good price in comparison with the large chains.
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 14:46 - Sep 12 with 779 viewsRyorry

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 14:23 - Sep 12 by wkj

Dine alfresco if you like the social element of if. There are a few societies of people who do such things regularly

Not sure what you mean or how that would help? Googled alfresco societies but nothing relevant came up.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 14:46 - Sep 12 with 776 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 14:46 - Sep 12 by Ryorry

Not sure what you mean or how that would help? Googled alfresco societies but nothing relevant came up.

Picnic clubs basically

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 14:49 - Sep 12 with 765 viewsRyorry

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 14:46 - Sep 12 by wkj

Picnic clubs basically

Ah right! Guess I've missed the season, but will have a look to see if there's anything local, thenks.

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 14:57 - Sep 12 with 752 viewsBiGDonnie

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 14:18 - Sep 12 by Ryorry

And add your own unique flavour to coffee?

Are you flirting with me girl?

COYBs

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 14:57 - Sep 12 with 750 viewsfooters

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 14:49 - Sep 12 by Ryorry

Ah right! Guess I've missed the season, but will have a look to see if there's anything local, thenks.

Watch out for hungry bears.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 15:10 - Sep 12 with 733 viewsRyorry

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 14:57 - Sep 12 by BiGDonnie

Are you flirting with me girl?

I fear I may have got the wrong poster - there was someone on here once who, in an "office situation", claimed to have "rimmed" a colleague's coffee mug with part of his reproductive anatomy ...

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 15:11 - Sep 12 with 729 viewswkj

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 15:10 - Sep 12 by Ryorry

I fear I may have got the wrong poster - there was someone on here once who, in an "office situation", claimed to have "rimmed" a colleague's coffee mug with part of his reproductive anatomy ...

Guthers has calmed down a lot since then

Crybaby

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 15:13 - Sep 12 with 725 viewsRyorry

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 15:11 - Sep 12 by wkj

Guthers has calmed down a lot since then

Would be a very high-risk activity for him, paint trails all over the place etc!

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 15:23 - Sep 12 with 699 viewsGeoffSentence

He's been on here today.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Oh Garrers you silly fookface on 15:29 - Sep 12 with 684 viewsBrixtonBlue

That's not what rimming is.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024