Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All these teenage stabbings in london 08:41 - Oct 11 with 15618 viewsfergalsharkey

Drug gang tit for tat killings obviously but how do you deal with it?
I think the government should look at changing certain laws to loosen the restraints on what legally can be used as evidence against these vile little rodents.
2 more killed last night, and there is a school of thought which makes you think that if we back away then eventually they will all kill each other.
With the reduction in police numbers in the met maybe that is the grand plan.

Poll: Cook out?

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:18 - Oct 11 with 3324 viewschicoazul

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:16 - Oct 11 by monytowbray

There were more factors in play. I suggest you be more careful with your words.

You're being a d1ckhead frankly.

What factors?And how precisely is telling someone their parents failed them, as they clearly did because you yourself gave us the insight into your experience, being a "d!ckhead"? Especially when we are talking about a topic on which you have strong views that you would seek to impose on everyone, views on which I disagree, and views which are clearly informed by your childhood experience.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:20 - Oct 11 with 3318 viewsmonytowbray

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:18 - Oct 11 by chicoazul

What factors?And how precisely is telling someone their parents failed them, as they clearly did because you yourself gave us the insight into your experience, being a "d!ckhead"? Especially when we are talking about a topic on which you have strong views that you would seek to impose on everyone, views on which I disagree, and views which are clearly informed by your childhood experience.

Because you don't know the first thing about me, my parents or my upbringing.

Have some consideration for others before making sweeping generalisations.

It's the actions of a d1ckhead.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:23 - Oct 11 with 3294 viewscleaner

All these teenage stabbings in london on 09:28 - Oct 11 by chicoazul

I have an idea, I may have mentioned it before though.

Cleaner appreciate you trying to keep it clean.
All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:23 - Oct 11 with 3294 viewsSpruceMoose

Hardly a controversial opinion to hold in thinking you're a bit of a d1ckhead to be fair.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:24 - Oct 11 with 3292 viewschicoazul

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:20 - Oct 11 by monytowbray

Because you don't know the first thing about me, my parents or my upbringing.

Have some consideration for others before making sweeping generalisations.

It's the actions of a d1ckhead.

I do have consideration for others, thats partly why I think legalisation of drugs is such a terrible idea & am whinging on about the topic on here so often. I know you were hanging out with criminals at 13 smoking drugs, and I think this is part of the reason why you are so pro-legalisation, because you want to be free of the (by now very modest) threat of criminal proceedings so you can explore your selfish pleasures with no thought for what this may do to the society at large.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:25 - Oct 11 with 3289 viewswkj

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:23 - Oct 11 by SpruceMoose

Hardly a controversial opinion to hold in thinking you're a bit of a d1ckhead to be fair.

Don't you have some baseball to be sleeping through?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:25 - Oct 11 with 3290 viewschicoazul

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:23 - Oct 11 by SpruceMoose

Quite right, good to see you agree with me in principle on this.

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:33 - Oct 11 with 3262 viewsSuperblue95

All these teenage stabbings in london on 11:53 - Oct 11 by chicoazul

Sounds like your parents did a terrible job bringing you up.

Wow

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:43 - Oct 11 with 3251 viewsPrideOfTheEast

All these teenage stabbings in london on 11:52 - Oct 11 by monytowbray

I'm getting more worried at how young dealers are getting. I knew no one in school who was selling regularly other than a couple of kids who would pick up for mates when they saw their dealer. Now it seems from speaking to people and seeing the news kids often have multiple full time dealers in school, many not even past GCSE age.

I believe in part it's because London is all taken so smaller dealers are venturing out the capital to find local kids to run their business there, and using the reputation of the big city to scare those already running out of city patches away (or getting them to buy in).

FWIW, I knew where I could buy weed when I was 13 (and I did). Most kids in school will know that I'd imagine these days (and did back then). I'd sooner the kids are smoking safer stuff and not risking getting sucked into the seedy underbelly of a plant the government decided it didn't want to tax decades ago.

I can understand arguments to legalise cannabis but heroin, cocaine? I think it's incredible to suggest a solution to the current system not working as a let's see what happens if we were to legalise everything. Honestly incredible.
All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:45 - Oct 11 with 3249 viewsPrideOfTheEast

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:24 - Oct 11 by chicoazul

I do have consideration for others, thats partly why I think legalisation of drugs is such a terrible idea & am whinging on about the topic on here so often. I know you were hanging out with criminals at 13 smoking drugs, and I think this is part of the reason why you are so pro-legalisation, because you want to be free of the (by now very modest) threat of criminal proceedings so you can explore your selfish pleasures with no thought for what this may do to the society at large.

So anybody who has committed any crime has been brought up badly? Come on. What percentage of teenagers have sampled drugs?
All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:47 - Oct 11 with 3240 viewsHerbivore

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:43 - Oct 11 by PrideOfTheEast

I can understand arguments to legalise cannabis but heroin, cocaine? I think it's incredible to suggest a solution to the current system not working as a let's see what happens if we were to legalise everything. Honestly incredible.

Why is it incredible? They've decriminalised it in Portugal and it's had a really positive impact on problematic usage.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:49 - Oct 11 with 3243 viewsmonytowbray

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:24 - Oct 11 by chicoazul

That's a valid point to make, slagging off my parents isn't.

The fact you seem to see no grey area between hardened criminals and a lad smoking a bit of weed shows you are very limited on experience here though. Ironically if weed was legal I might not have had to know "criminals" to get it.

Nothing about my pleasures are anymore selfish than anyone who drinks. I can assure you it's not stoners filling up NHS waiting rooms on the weekend.

TWTD never forgets…

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:51 - Oct 11 with 3237 viewsmonytowbray

I see why some may object, but cocaine? Loads of normal functioning adults shovelling it up their nose every weekend.

Heroin is a grey area for me as it serves as more self-destructive than enjoyable. I'm yet to meet a recreational heroin user who does it for fun and doesn't have a problem.

TWTD never forgets…

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:55 - Oct 11 with 3227 viewsitfcjoe

All these teenage stabbings in london on 11:43 - Oct 11 by monytowbray

You could be right, but at this point what we've been doing for decades hasn't worked. People still buy drugs. Crime around drugs rages on. I'd be open to trying something different and then tackling any issues as they arise.

I don't think it helps currently that the police have basically turned a blind eye to coke, it is so openly used now, and so brazen and that has really changed in last 2-3 years from my anecdotal evidence

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

All these teenage stabbings in london on 13:00 - Oct 11 with 3214 viewsmonytowbray

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:55 - Oct 11 by itfcjoe

I don't think it helps currently that the police have basically turned a blind eye to coke, it is so openly used now, and so brazen and that has really changed in last 2-3 years from my anecdotal evidence

I've only ever seen people evicted from bars for doing it but never arrested.

Then again I do believe the shift towards arresting drug dealers vs casual users is becoming a thing now. But then again some dealers have exclusive rights to clubs and are protected so long as the owners have a hand in the pocket, and will evict anyone else dealing.

TWTD never forgets…

All these teenage stabbings in london on 13:10 - Oct 11 with 3193 viewsitfcjoe

Cocaine is basically legal anyway now, nothing is done with it.

THink with heroin there is a line somewhere between being legalised and criminalised which needs to be tread more carefully than it is now

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

All these teenage stabbings in london on 13:22 - Oct 11 with 3182 viewsGaryCooper

All these teenage stabbings in london on 11:52 - Oct 11 by monytowbray

I'm getting more worried at how young dealers are getting. I knew no one in school who was selling regularly other than a couple of kids who would pick up for mates when they saw their dealer. Now it seems from speaking to people and seeing the news kids often have multiple full time dealers in school, many not even past GCSE age.

I believe in part it's because London is all taken so smaller dealers are venturing out the capital to find local kids to run their business there, and using the reputation of the big city to scare those already running out of city patches away (or getting them to buy in).

FWIW, I knew where I could buy weed when I was 13 (and I did). Most kids in school will know that I'd imagine these days (and did back then). I'd sooner the kids are smoking safer stuff and not risking getting sucked into the seedy underbelly of a plant the government decided it didn't want to tax decades ago.

All I could manage to purchase at 13 was a tin of EVO and a sandwich bag or perhaps a bottle of lady esquire shoe cleaner, soak it into a wrist worn sweatband and religious studies was a whole different lesson!
All these teenage stabbings in london on 13:39 - Oct 11 with 3143 viewshaynes_toe1

I personally think the complete opposite is the problem. The police in recent years have been too lenient over, in particular, cannabis and cocaine. Cocaine in particular has seen a shift from being immediate arrest to having it taken off them and that's about it.

Legalising everything to me is just a lazy way out of it. The reality is for our country and society the less amount of people on these drugs, the better. Legalising just opens up to a whole new audience who otherwise wouldn't touch the stuff.
All these teenage stabbings in london on 13:41 - Oct 11 with 3131 viewsfooters

Facters is a dealer? Well I never.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

All these teenage stabbings in london on 13:57 - Oct 11 with 3116 viewsPrideOfTheEast

All these teenage stabbings in london on 13:39 - Oct 11 by haynes_toe1

I personally think the complete opposite is the problem. The police in recent years have been too lenient over, in particular, cannabis and cocaine. Cocaine in particular has seen a shift from being immediate arrest to having it taken off them and that's about it.

Legalising everything to me is just a lazy way out of it. The reality is for our country and society the less amount of people on these drugs, the better. Legalising just opens up to a whole new audience who otherwise wouldn't touch the stuff.

Yes that’s basically my stance.
All these teenage stabbings in london on 13:59 - Oct 11 with 3112 viewsPrideOfTheEast

All these teenage stabbings in london on 12:47 - Oct 11 by Herbivore

Why is it incredible? They've decriminalised it in Portugal and it's had a really positive impact on problematic usage.

I don’t think comparing our drug culture to Portugal’s is a remotely valid point.
All these teenage stabbings in london on 14:02 - Oct 11 with 3106 viewsHerbivore

Can you link me to some evidence that legalising or decriminalising drugs leads to more use? Certainly in Europe countries with more relaxed attitudes to drugs have less problematic usage and usage generally than we have in the UK. Here is a nice piece on Portugal's approach for example: https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/dec/05/portugals-radical-drugs-policy-is-w

All the evidence suggests what you "think" is not actually true (n/t) on 14:03 - Oct 11 with 3099 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

All these teenage stabbings in london on 14:04 - Oct 11 with 3097 viewsPrideOfTheEast

All these teenage stabbings in london on 13:10 - Oct 11 by itfcjoe

Cocaine is basically legal anyway now, nothing is done with it.

THink with heroin there is a line somewhere between being legalised and criminalised which needs to be tread more carefully than it is now

But if it was legal how many others might use it and what would the impact of that be. We don’t know that.
All these teenage stabbings in london on 14:05 - Oct 11 with 3091 viewsHerbivore

All these teenage stabbings in london on 13:59 - Oct 11 by PrideOfTheEast

I don’t think comparing our drug culture to Portugal’s is a remotely valid point.

Why not? Because it contradicts your unevidenced view perhaps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024