Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? 14:52 - Oct 11 with 7496 viewsMaySixth

The most important question any club should ask itself. always be aware of the next replacement, never rest on your laurels.

Lambert doing an excellent job but when he leaves I would like John McGreal
[Post edited 11 Oct 2019 18:01]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 19:30 - Oct 11 with 2199 viewstractordownsouth

Daniel Stendel

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Do you remember the mess Jewell left us in.......? on 19:47 - Oct 11 with 2183 viewsBloots

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 17:29 - Oct 11 by manchego

"appalling" last year is a stretch.
Name me the person who would have salvaged that mess.

…..we got out of that.

Just saying.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 19:50 - Oct 11 with 2176 viewsjeera

Paul Mariner apparently.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 19:54 - Oct 11 with 2170 viewsmjw_1983

Joey Barton. Best manager last month
If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 20:15 - Oct 11 with 2155 viewswkj

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 19:54 - Oct 11 by mjw_1983

Joey Barton. Best manager last month

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 22:55 - Oct 11 with 2102 viewsRyorry

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 19:12 - Oct 11 by BlueBadger

He's done it to Norwich and Colchester. If he's what he sees as a better, more high profile job, he'll jump at it.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 6:36]

I think he sees us differently, his input & connection is more than just that of a manager for me. Obvs I might be wrong, but I really hope my gut instinct on this is right. I think we could go on to do great things with him at the helm.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 23:01 - Oct 11 with 2093 viewsTrequartista

There's an Irish chap on the SKY and ITV pundit panels at the moment looking for a job - worth a punt?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 23:08 - Oct 11 with 2085 viewswkj

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 23:01 - Oct 11 by Trequartista

There's an Irish chap on the SKY and ITV pundit panels at the moment looking for a job - worth a punt?

Very much worth a punt, right in the nuts

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 00:34 - Oct 12 with 2039 viewsclive_baker

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 17:22 - Oct 11 by CBMTOBWMMBG

Just about every side of his tenure here thus far is spot on.

Eh? He got us relegated!

Excellent this season. Appalling last year.

Can’t agree with that. He inherited an absolute shower last season and the club was on its ar5e. It was always going to be a turnaround project. I said I wouldn’t judge him until he’s been in the role a year and I think we’re starting to see the fruits of his labour

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 01:24 - Oct 12 with 2029 viewsjeera

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 00:34 - Oct 12 by clive_baker

Can’t agree with that. He inherited an absolute shower last season and the club was on its ar5e. It was always going to be a turnaround project. I said I wouldn’t judge him until he’s been in the role a year and I think we’re starting to see the fruits of his labour

Exactly.

Hurst got us relegated, no one else.

Even a God-like figure such as McCarthy couldn't have saved us from the mess Hurst created in his short time here.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 09:06 - Oct 12 with 1952 viewsbournemouthblue

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 19:12 - Oct 11 by BlueBadger

He's done it to Norwich and Colchester. If he's what he sees as a better, more high profile job, he'll jump at it.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 6:36]

Probably true although given his recent jobs, a bit of stability would do him some good

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 09:21 - Oct 12 with 1941 viewsBryanPlug

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 09:06 - Oct 12 by bournemouthblue

Probably true although given his recent jobs, a bit of stability would do him some good

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 10:53 - Oct 12 with 1916 viewsRyorry

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 09:21 - Oct 12 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

...ending up with the sherbert running the show!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 11:37 - Oct 12 with 1897 viewsWeWereZombies

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 23:01 - Oct 11 by Trequartista

Isn't he going to be Everton's new manager?

Don't think even a Liverpool supporter would wish that upon them...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 16:13 - Oct 12 with 1827 viewsrgp1

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 19:27 - Oct 11 by Herbivore

We could replace him with a brick and still win this league.

That's the best post in this thread. Yes he's done well so far this season but lets not forget that this league is utter poo!
If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 07:59 - Oct 13 with 1759 viewssolemio

Sir Alexander Ferguson. I'm sure his wife would encourage him to return to management with a top club such as ours.
If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 08:48 - Oct 13 with 1736 viewsitfcjoe

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 16:13 - Oct 12 by rgp1

That's the best post in this thread. Yes he's done well so far this season but lets not forget that this league is utter poo!

Best let the Sunderland, Pompey and Rotherham fans know....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 10:47 - Oct 13 with 1693 viewsagentp

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 15:30 - Oct 11 by SWGF

Jack Ross is available

Chemical make-up of Jack Ross is MM2 PH1 (Jackmickahurstium) A slightly tougher chemical than Hurtsium but doesn't react with fresh air like mickmacium does.

Decomposes quite quickly under a spotlight, so not for us.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

If Lambert was poached/walked tomorrow who would you replace him with? on 12:13 - Oct 13 with 1667 viewshaynes_toe1

I mean this is a bit premature..

He failed last season and is currently meeting expectations this season. I dont think theres any championship clubs that would be particularly interested in him. He has a poor record over the past 3 or so years and is only now starting to build some vague credibility again...in the third tier of english football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024