Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? 11:28 - Nov 13 with 9304 viewsBrixtonBlue

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:18 - Nov 13 with 1632 viewsBrixtonBlue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:55 - Nov 13 by clive_baker

Point of order, that interview was May 2017.

haha, oh dear.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:24 - Nov 13 with 1603 viewsGlasgowBlue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:17 - Nov 13 by BrixtonBlue

What's car crash about it? She states her reasons perfectly reasonably.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Did you even bother listening to the list of terrorist groups Corbyn and Abbot voted against prescribing?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:39 - Nov 13 with 1580 viewsBackToRussia

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:24 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Did you even bother listening to the list of terrorist groups Corbyn and Abbot voted against prescribing?

How many of them did our long term ally America found and support?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:51 - Nov 13 with 1560 viewsPinewoodblue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 11:35 - Nov 13 by WD19

To be fair, its a stupid question.

Everyone knows JC doesn't get to chose his own clothes and meals anymore, let alone who he is allowed to talk to.

If it is a stupid question you have to ask why the original post was made.

Brixton on another wind up.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:57 - Nov 13 with 1547 viewsEwan_Oozami

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:06 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

She could be in charge of our police service and M15 in just over a month. Hold that thought in your m ind for just a few seconds. Frightening isn't it?

I raise you Priti Patel..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 15:30 - Nov 13 with 1517 viewsSouperJim

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:10 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

Who called John Major or Mo Mowlan a terrorist sympathiser?

I'm referring to the fact that the move was not without criticism at the time from some quarters.

It's Mowlam btw.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:04 - Nov 13 with 1489 viewsGlasgowBlue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 15:30 - Nov 13 by SouperJim

I'm referring to the fact that the move was not without criticism at the time from some quarters.

It's Mowlam btw.

So nobody called them terrorist sympathisers then? We got there in the end.

This is what the Guardian had to say about Corbyn at the time he was hanging with Gerry Adams:

'Mr Corbyn is a fool'
'romantic support for the Irish republicans'
'lack of moral judgement'
'do not advance the cause of peace in Northern Ireland'

The Guardian even advised Gerry Adams that hanging about with Jeremy Corbyn was bad for his image (chuckle).

'if he is canny about the image he wants to project in Britain he wont accept too many invitations from Tony Benn and Jeremy Corbyn'.

Toxic Corbyn back then and toxic Corbyn now.

And people who were involved in the peace process rather than being cheerleaders for the IRA:

Queen's University historian Paul Bew, made a life peer for his contribution to the Good Friday Agreement: "The terms on which Corbyn was in dialogue with Adams was on the basis that Adams wins." "Corbyn was always out on a limb with the Provos".

Seamus Mallon, another architect of the Good Friday Agreement said said that Corbyn “very clearly took the side of the IRA and that was incompatible, in my opinion, with working for peace.”

It's completely dishonest to rewrite history and suggest that Corbyn in any way contributed to the peace process in Northern Ireland. He was the IRA's useful idiot.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 16:05]

Iron Lion Zion

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:11 - Nov 13 with 1469 viewsartsbossbeard

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:04 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

This is what the Guardian had to say about Corbyn at the time he was hanging with Gerry Adams:

'Mr Corbyn is a fool'

The Guardian even advised Gerry Adams that hanging about with Jeremy Corbyn was bad for his image (chuckle).

'if he is canny about the image he wants to project in Britain he wont accept too many invitations from Tony Benn and Jeremy Corbyn'.

And people who were involved in the peace process rather than being cheerleaders for the IRA:

Queen's University historian Paul Bew, made a life peer for his contribution to the Good Friday Agreement: "The terms on which Corbyn was in dialogue with Adams was on the basis that Adams wins." "Corbyn was always out on a limb with the Provos".

Seamus Mallon, another architect of the Good Friday Agreement said said that Corbyn “very clearly took the side of the IRA and that was incompatible, in my opinion, with working for peace.”

It's completely dishonest to rewrite history and suggest that Corbyn in any way contributed to the peace process in Northern Ireland. He was the IRA's useful idiot.

Let the character assassination continue.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:11 - Nov 13 with 1468 viewsGaryCooper

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:57 - Nov 13 by Ewan_Oozami

I raise you Priti Patel..

More a snap than a raise although is PP also a confirmed racist?
Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:15 - Nov 13 with 1463 viewshampstead_blue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:04 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

'Mr Corbyn is a fool'

POTD

Smash, winner, unanswered ace, middle stump still cartwheeling.....
All I can do is stand and applaud.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:15 - Nov 13 with 1462 viewsGaryCooper

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 13:58 - Nov 13 by clive_baker

Yeah, although let's be honest, she's just a puppet bless her.

On a string hopefully as couldn't possibly contemplate a glove puppet.
Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:15 - Nov 13 with 1460 viewsDarth_Koont

'Mr Corbyn is a fool'

For balance, it's important to note the protester has some pretty nasty form as an islamophobe which you get an inkling of in the whole interaction.

While the other facts about Corbyn and the IRA help give a more truthful view.

[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 16:16]

Pronouns: He/Him

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:16 - Nov 13 with 1456 viewsSwansea_Blue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 14:06 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

She could be in charge of our police service and M15 in just over a month. Hold that thought in your m ind for just a few seconds. Frightening isn't it?

Rubbish!

She'd be great. I would welcome the extra 10 billion police officers on the streets.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:17 - Nov 13 with 1443 viewsDarth_Koont

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:15 - Nov 13 by hampstead_blue

POTD

Smash, winner, unanswered ace, middle stump still cartwheeling.....
All I can do is stand and applaud.

See above.

On review, Hawkeye called it wide.

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:18 - Nov 13 with 1436 viewsGlasgowBlue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:11 - Nov 13 by artsbossbeard

Let the character assassination continue.

Yeah. Seamus Mallon, Lord Bew, Mike Gapes and the Guardian should be bloody ashamed of themselves telling the truth about Corbyn's IRA sympathies. The absolute bastards!!!!

Iron Lion Zion

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:21 - Nov 13 with 1417 viewsDarth_Koont

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:18 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah. Seamus Mallon, Lord Bew, Mike Gapes and the Guardian should be bloody ashamed of themselves telling the truth about Corbyn's IRA sympathies. The absolute bastards!!!!

You have a funny definition of the "truth".

Looks more like it's whatever suits you. And overwhelmingly based on repeating opinion as facts.

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:26 - Nov 13 with 1383 viewsGlasgowBlue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:15 - Nov 13 by Darth_Koont

For balance, it's important to note the protester has some pretty nasty form as an islamophobe which you get an inkling of in the whole interaction.

While the other facts about Corbyn and the IRA help give a more truthful view.

[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 16:16]

Iron Lion Zion

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:30 - Nov 13 with 1372 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nobody appears to have pointed out yet that the 'protester' appears to be a racist, homophobic, Brexit Party-supporting bigot.

Not sure if that changes the discussion anyway around whether it was a valid heckle/question.

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:33 - Nov 13 with 1363 viewsartsbossbeard

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:30 - Nov 13 by Swansea_Blue

Nobody appears to have pointed out yet that the 'protester' appears to be a racist, homophobic, Brexit Party-supporting bigot.

Not sure if that changes the discussion anyway around whether it was a valid heckle/question.

No need to have "homophobic" & "racist" in front of the words "Brexit Party supporting bigot".

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:35 - Nov 13 with 1355 viewsDarth_Koont

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:26 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

I checked a few of the newspaper and parliamentary records cited and they're real.

Yet this list is the one which can be dismissed as "composed of half-truths, irrelevant examples and events" to present a one-sided picture ...

You keep scrabbling in the smeary dirt, mate.

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:36 - Nov 13 with 1344 viewsSwansea_Blue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:33 - Nov 13 by artsbossbeard

No need to have "homophobic" & "racist" in front of the words "Brexit Party supporting bigot".

He is all 4 though. So (a) it's shows political bias, and (b) the homophobic, racist and bigoted bits appear correct and show he's a vile human being, who people probably shouldn't be championing.

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:39 - Nov 13 with 1336 viewsartsbossbeard

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:36 - Nov 13 by Swansea_Blue

He is all 4 though. So (a) it's shows political bias, and (b) the homophobic, racist and bigoted bits appear correct and show he's a vile human being, who people probably shouldn't be championing.

I was implying that it's a given - you're 100% correct.

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:41 - Nov 13 with 1326 viewsartsbossbeard

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:18 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

I'm chuffed you're no longer a tory boy.

You've become quite reasonable now..

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:49 - Nov 13 with 1301 viewsSwansea_Blue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:39 - Nov 13 by artsbossbeard

I was implying that it's a given - you're 100% correct.

Ah yes, I'll have my woosh with chips please.

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 17:15 - Nov 13 with 1264 viewslowhouseblue

Glassers, you been up to your old tricks again? on 16:26 - Nov 13 by GlasgowBlue

that's a pretty thorough debunking. the original list is nonsense.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024