Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. 10:53 - Jan 16 with 21299 viewsgiant_stow

I deserved it, but what stings is how much I'll feel that 150 - middle aged skint smoker boy. Fcking idiot. Kick me again

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:37 - Jan 16 with 3076 viewslowhouseblue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:30 - Jan 16 by BrixtonBlue

I wish you'd change rather than being a twonk all the time trying to put words in people's mouths in order to win an internet point.

tee hee. by the way, how's that corbyn government working out for you? do you know who we send our broadband bills to for the rebate?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:37 - Jan 16 with 3077 viewsBrixtonBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:26 - Jan 16 by itfcjoe

I wasn't aware that there is a fine of £150 attached to it, I'm sure most people aren't.

It's OTT for a first offence and could really cripple people and is too much

I know there's a fine - I've seen people being done for it and i've seen signs about littering and dog mess fines (though not taken much notice as I don't smoke or have a dog).

Knowing there's a fine would be enough for me not to do it, regardless of how much. Well actually no, I wouldn't do it even if there was no fine because I was brought up properly. My mum's bag always had sweet wrappers in the bottom. It was always just the norm not to litter and while the fine is steep I find it difficult to have any sympathy.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:38 - Jan 16 with 3069 viewsBrixtonBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:37 - Jan 16 by lowhouseblue

tee hee. by the way, how's that corbyn government working out for you? do you know who we send our broadband bills to for the rebate?

Do you want to go to the naughty step?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:40 - Jan 16 with 3061 viewslowhouseblue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:38 - Jan 16 by BrixtonBlue

Do you want to go to the naughty step?

oh dear, you don't take well to being teased do you. i only mentioned corbyn once and i thought i'd got away with it.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:48 - Jan 16 with 3049 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:37 - Jan 16 by WD19

This pleases me.

Not because you are one of them....but because I can't abide litter and it is about time we did something about it......

Proper deterrents are good. The more people hear about them the better. To me littering is a physical manifestation of the breakdown in society and people not giving a toss about others.

People chucking non-organic waste out of a car should be shot on the spot (and the body disposed of responsibly).
[Post edited 16 Jan 2020 11:49]

When we reach the bright anarchist uplands people will no longer want to litter their shared commons and those with statist tendencies such as this will be but a distant memory.......oh how we will laugh....ha ha ha ha ha.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:51 - Jan 16 with 3036 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 12:29 - Jan 16 by BrixtonBlue

Is that what we should do when we rob your wife's till?

I wouldn’t advise it. She’s pretty quick and being a Glaswegian she’d give them a damn good hiding when she caught them.

Although it’s an odd comparison to make Dollers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:55 - Jan 16 with 3023 viewsBrixtonBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:40 - Jan 16 by lowhouseblue

oh dear, you don't take well to being teased do you. i only mentioned corbyn once and i thought i'd got away with it.

What part of "the naughty step" did you think was me taking things seriously?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:56 - Jan 16 with 3017 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 12:04 - Jan 16 by Rocky

How times have changed.
When I were a lad, fag butts littered the gutters and pavements everywhere. There was an old down and out in our part of town who used to walk up and down picking up butts and re-rolling the spent tobacco into a fag. Us lads called him Dog-End Dick.

Twos up!

Login to get fewer ads

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:57 - Jan 16 with 3014 viewsBrixtonBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:51 - Jan 16 by GlasgowBlue

I wouldn’t advise it. She’s pretty quick and being a Glaswegian she’d give them a damn good hiding when she caught them.

Although it’s an odd comparison to make Dollers.

Well the point was the answer to not feeling the long arm of the law should be not to do crimes, rather than "leg it".

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:57 - Jan 16 with 3013 viewsgiant_stow

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:37 - Jan 16 by BrixtonBlue

I know there's a fine - I've seen people being done for it and i've seen signs about littering and dog mess fines (though not taken much notice as I don't smoke or have a dog).

Knowing there's a fine would be enough for me not to do it, regardless of how much. Well actually no, I wouldn't do it even if there was no fine because I was brought up properly. My mum's bag always had sweet wrappers in the bottom. It was always just the norm not to litter and while the fine is steep I find it difficult to have any sympathy.

Now I'm not brought up properly?!

Well I did ask for kicks, i spose, so thanks.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:58 - Jan 16 with 3009 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:26 - Jan 16 by itfcjoe

I wasn't aware that there is a fine of £150 attached to it, I'm sure most people aren't.

It's OTT for a first offence and could really cripple people and is too much

Likelihood is its not a first offence, most likely its the 1,000th time the offender has done it.

Just the first time they have been caught.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:02 - Jan 16 with 2993 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Should have had a joint Ullaa....almost certainly just a caution!

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:08 - Jan 16 with 2967 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 12:53 - Jan 16 by SitfcB

You steal shoes? Hmmmm....

Yeah. Sorry about that mate. I’ve lived with the guilt for the last seven or eight years.

Iron Lion Zion

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:13 - Jan 16 with 2963 viewsitfcjoe

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:58 - Jan 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

Likelihood is its not a first offence, most likely its the 1,000th time the offender has done it.

Just the first time they have been caught.

I'm not sure that is how the system works, wonder if the courts will start like this - "well you've probably done it before - life imprisonment"

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:15 - Jan 16 with 2954 viewsBrixtonBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:57 - Jan 16 by giant_stow

Now I'm not brought up properly?!

Well I did ask for kicks, i spose, so thanks.

You smoke, you drop litter and you support Norwich. I mean, all the evidence is there...

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:16 - Jan 16 with 2943 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:57 - Jan 16 by BrixtonBlue

Well the point was the answer to not feeling the long arm of the law should be not to do crimes, rather than "leg it".

Is drug taking illegal?

Iron Lion Zion

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:19 - Jan 16 with 2939 viewsBrixtonBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:08 - Jan 16 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah. Sorry about that mate. I’ve lived with the guilt for the last seven or eight years.

To be fair, you just wanted to see what life is like for Sitters, to understand him better. And they say you should never judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:22 - Jan 16 with 2927 viewsBrixtonBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:16 - Jan 16 by GlasgowBlue

Is drug taking illegal?

Taking illegal drugs is, not that we were discussing illegal drugs so not really sure what your point is.

If you're desperately trying to find something that I've done which is illegal then yes - and I'm sure that applies to everyone on this board.

However, we were talking about encouraging people to run away from crimes.

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:22 - Jan 16 with 2926 viewsgiant_stow

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:02 - Jan 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

Should have had a joint Ullaa....almost certainly just a caution!

ha, very true!

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:30 - Jan 16 with 2899 viewsAlan_Handsome

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:10 - Jan 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

I hate littering with a passion, no offence, but I'm glad to hear that you were fined.

And £150 seems like a good level to fine someone, its enough to hurt most people and make sure they dont do it again.

The is NO excuse for littering of any kind.

what about throwing down bread for birds?

You can't polish a turd....but you can sprinkle it with glitter!

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:32 - Jan 16 with 2889 viewsitfcjoe

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:22 - Jan 16 by BrixtonBlue

Taking illegal drugs is, not that we were discussing illegal drugs so not really sure what your point is.

If you're desperately trying to find something that I've done which is illegal then yes - and I'm sure that applies to everyone on this board.

However, we were talking about encouraging people to run away from crimes.

If you were brought up properly you wouldn't be taking illegal drugs

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:32 - Jan 16 with 2886 viewsjeera

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:30 - Jan 16 by Alan_Handsome

what about throwing down bread for birds?

Is the correct answer, it's not good for the birds?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:34 - Jan 16 with 2876 viewsGeoffSentence

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:32 - Jan 16 by jeera

Is the correct answer, it's not good for the birds?

And attracts vermin.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:41 - Jan 16 with 2855 viewsjeera

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:37 - Jan 16 by BrixtonBlue

No need to be rude.

It's fine to disagree with it, which I do, but we all make mistakes regardless of our wonderful, Poppins-esque upbringings.

Ulla - the fines does sound disproportionate, and I'm with Joe that a quick 50 on the spot would have had the same deterring effect.

Hope you give up the smokes soon though either way. You have kid[s] and so have a responsibility to be around in years to come for them to sponge off and moan at.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:45 - Jan 16 with 2844 viewsgiant_stow

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:41 - Jan 16 by jeera

No need to be rude.

It's fine to disagree with it, which I do, but we all make mistakes regardless of our wonderful, Poppins-esque upbringings.

Ulla - the fines does sound disproportionate, and I'm with Joe that a quick 50 on the spot would have had the same deterring effect.

Hope you give up the smokes soon though either way. You have kid[s] and so have a responsibility to be around in years to come for them to sponge off and moan at.

Cheers Jeer, fair as ever. Your last para is the crux of the matter - pathetic that I haven't got there yet and I know the little one needs me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024