Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. 10:53 - Jan 16 with 21302 viewsgiant_stow

I deserved it, but what stings is how much I'll feel that 150 - middle aged skint smoker boy. Fcking idiot. Kick me again

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 18:05 - Jan 16 with 4697 viewsfooters

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 17:54 - Jan 16 by vapour_trail

Back in the day they did. Pubs and clubs would regularly get raided with mass searches. Remember taking a very quick decision to double drop in some underground bar with one exit in the early 90s when the 5 O made an unexpected appearance.

Ended up having a whale of a time.

During these raids was it common practice to ask who'd hired the strippers?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 18:08 - Jan 16 with 4687 viewsLord_Lucan

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 12:44 - Jan 16 by giant_stow

"To me littering is a physical manifestation of the breakdown in society and people not giving a toss about others."

Well ott!

There are far bigger manisfestations of not giving a toss about others, but they're too uncomfortable to mention.

Get someone to police dog owners not picking the sh1t up - stuff that can blind people.

Load of old toss

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 18:12 - Jan 16 with 4675 viewsFunge

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 18:08 - Jan 16 by Lord_Lucan

Get someone to police dog owners not picking the sh1t up - stuff that can blind people.

Load of old toss

I advocate Sharia law for individuals who let their dogs sh1t on the street.

That said I'd also advocate it for people who forget to turn their indicators off after overtaking, so acknowledge that I may not be the best person to implement this particular law.
Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 18:15 - Jan 16 with 4667 viewsjeera

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 18:12 - Jan 16 by Funge

That said I'd also advocate it for people who forget to turn their indicators off after overtaking, so acknowledge that I may not be the best person to implement this particular law.

People who park on the 'wrong' side of the road, facing the traffic..

with their fecking headlights left on.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 18:17 - Jan 16 with 4657 viewsFunge

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 18:15 - Jan 16 by jeera

People who park on the 'wrong' side of the road, facing the traffic..

with their fecking headlights left on.

Old boys/ girls in mobility scooters on the road. There's some mad b@stard who drives round the Nacton estate in the middle of the road, and goes postal if you suggest he should move.
Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 18:19 - Jan 16 with 4649 viewsjeera

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 18:17 - Jan 16 by Funge

Old boys/ girls in mobility scooters on the road. There's some mad b@stard who drives round the Nacton estate in the middle of the road, and goes postal if you suggest he should move.

But I like Lucan's quirks.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 18:25 - Jan 16 with 4629 viewsvapour_trail

People with umbrellas.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 18:46 - Jan 16 with 4600 viewsclive_baker

Sympathise with you on this one brother. Nobody likes littering, that goes without saying, but it’s an easy mistake to make I’m sure and 150 sheets is a bit OTT.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 20:12 - Jan 16 with 4551 viewsNewcyBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:04 - Jan 16 by BrixtonBlue

Not being well off is an excuse to break the law?

No, but sometimes you do what you have to.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 20:19 - Jan 16 with 4540 viewsNewcyBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 16:55 - Jan 16 by bluelagos

Next time we meet, ask me about pooing (when on hols) if you don't have access to a toilet...

Can you save that story for when I am about?!?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 22:37 - Jan 16 with 4485 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:05 - Jan 16 by giant_stow

They asked for id - think if you dont have it, they call the police.

They don't call the police.

You should have been smoking super skunk and then you'd have been given a free pass.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 23:03 - Jan 16 with 4461 viewsBrixtonBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 18:01 - Jan 16 by jeera

Behave. It was funny.

You were unnecessarily rude to the guy.

Stop looking for an argument.

I'm not looking for an argument.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 23:06 - Jan 16 with 4455 viewsBrixtonBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 20:12 - Jan 16 by NewcyBlue

No, but sometimes you do what you have to.

No-one has to drop litter.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 00:41 - Jan 17 with 4409 viewsChurchman

Heck, everyone has done stuff and got away with it/got caught. All part of chewing on life’s gristle...

The only time I got seriously annoyed about it was getting a speeding ticket in Barcelona. The lights were on (it’s law to have them on in tunnels and there are loads of them) and I was so careful to be within the speed limit and my mate was keeping an eye on the signs and reminding. But the good ole corrupt Spanish police know a hire car when they see one and we wound up getting the fine debited by the hire company. There is basically zip you can do about it.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2020 0:43]
Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 08:21 - Jan 17 with 4352 viewsitfcjoe

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 18:12 - Jan 16 by Funge

What about people who make the effort to pick up the poo, but then leave it in a bag hanging from a tree.

To me they are worse, like people with older children who park in the baby spaces at the supermarket - they know how much effort it is but still do it anyway, a special type of selfish

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 08:23 - Jan 17 with 4347 viewsitfcjoe

My Mrs got run over by one in town once, she was standing still sorting something and this guy just went straight at her - ended up speaking to the Town Rangers as the guy was such an @rsehole and apparently he is well known around town for being an absolute w@nker.

Could have caused serious damage as must have been some serious weight behind it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 08:32 - Jan 17 with 4330 viewsGaryCooper

People who drive 4x4 trucks who never go off road, never tow anything and put nothing bigger than a bag of sand in the back.

People who indicate left when entering a roundabout because they will turn left at some point.
Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 08:49 - Jan 17 with 4314 viewsbluelagos

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 08:21 - Jan 17 by itfcjoe

What about people who make the effort to pick up the poo, but then leave it in a bag hanging from a tree.

To me they are worse, like people with older children who park in the baby spaces at the supermarket - they know how much effort it is but still do it anyway, a special type of selfish

I once saw a bloke with one arm using a disabled space...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 08:54 - Jan 17 with 4306 viewsGaryCooper

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 08:49 - Jan 17 by bluelagos

I once saw a bloke with one arm using a disabled space...

I lost a game of pool in Portrush to a one armed, one legged opponent.
Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 08:57 - Jan 17 with 4300 viewsbluelagos

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 08:54 - Jan 17 by GaryCooper

I lost a game of pool in Portrush to a one armed, one legged opponent.

Sounds 'armless to be fair

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 09:14 - Jan 17 with 4283 viewsvapour_trail

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 08:57 - Jan 17 by bluelagos

Sounds 'armless to be fair

I think GC may well have been legless.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 10:22 - Jan 17 with 4245 viewsNewcyBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 23:06 - Jan 16 by BrixtonBlue

No-one has to drop litter.

Agreed. But you didn’t say “being short of money is no excuse for littering”.

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 11:59 - Jan 17 with 4214 viewsWD19

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 12:44 - Jan 16 by giant_stow

"To me littering is a physical manifestation of the breakdown in society and people not giving a toss about others."

Well ott!

There are far bigger manisfestations of not giving a toss about others, but they're too uncomfortable to mention.

They are not mutually exclusive.

Its like saying Grant Holt cannot be a bell-end because Huckerby is a bigger one.....
Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:28 - Jan 17 with 4188 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 12:29 - Jan 16 by BrixtonBlue

Is that what we should do when we rob your wife's till?

Hey Dollers!!!! Remember when you asked exactly what does Nolan do and he scored five minutes later? Well one of our shops was robbed last night.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 14:39 - Jan 17 with 4169 viewsflimflam

Just got fined 150 for dropping a fag butt. Kick me. on 13:11 - Jan 16 by BrixtonBlue

Not true in many cases. There are litter enforcement officers who work for the council. I've seen them stopping people outside Clapham North Tube.

Most of Lambeth Bourough litter enforcement officers are contracted from NSL Ltd.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024