Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... 14:36 - Feb 4 with 15102 viewsSitfcB

#SUPERFAN

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:51 - Feb 4 with 2643 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:14 - Feb 4 by J2BLUE

Hard to tell online but he's made a separate thread about it so who knows?

I doubt the club would be stupid enough to take it seriously even if everyone put him but why not just put 12 proper choices and be happy that the club are actually doing something?

But he’ll never in a million years get enough votes so it’s irrelevant. I don’t think using one of twelve votes for a comedy shout means you’re not pleased or supporting the idea, and obviously I’ve put Colin Healy as one of mine

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:52 - Feb 4 with 2643 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:05 - Feb 4 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Blimey, rather bolshy move to still be calling out other posters given the rather incredible 180 you’ve performed in the last week...

Are you not allowed to change opinion Healy my son.

It is like an unwritten rule on TWTD that once you have an opinion take it to the grave, all very strange but sums up some of the weirdos on here such as yourself.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:58 - Feb 4 with 2622 viewsCoastalblue

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:42 - Feb 4 by Pecker

Same thing in my book.

I didn't read it that way, nor do I see it that way. For example I've listed Mowbray as one of mine, was he better than Beattie? No Was he better than Butcher? Doubtful and there are probably other defenders who were better players, but he was one of my favourite players at the time he was playing, has stayed that way since and actually I'd like to see his attractive features on a pillar.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:59 - Feb 4 with 2622 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:42 - Feb 4 by Pecker

Same thing in my book.

My favourite Ipswich player is Matt Holland. The best is one from the 80s that a lot of fans didnt watch.

It has to span the generations otherwise it would have to be all players from the 80s.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:04 - Feb 4 with 2606 viewsPecker

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:59 - Feb 4 by TRUE_BLUE123

My favourite Ipswich player is Matt Holland. The best is one from the 80s that a lot of fans didnt watch.

It has to span the generations otherwise it would have to be all players from the 80s.

Holland is in my list as are the ones from the 80s. These are my favourite players and also some of our best. I would have put Bullard and Gates in there if I had aa few more vote. Nobody is going to vote for Mark Fish, just as an example.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:05 - Feb 4 with 2602 viewsmonytowbray

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:59 - Feb 4 by TRUE_BLUE123

All my suggestions were in my lifetime watching Town (95 onwards). I feel like although I know Beattie, Mariner, Brazil, etc are LEGENDS I can't add my two cents on players I never saw beyond an over-30s charity game vs Scum in the late 90s (we beat them 8-0 if anyone remembers but rumour has it we lied to Norwich and told them it was an over-40s game which is quite funny).

It's sad how I couldn't name a serious single player from the last decade I'd put up there. How depressing.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:09 - Feb 4 with 2593 viewsIllinoisblue

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:24 - Feb 4 by Pecker

Sorry to be the one to tell you this Sitters mate, but virtually everybody who has brought a ticket home or away this season has had the same email. Sorry mate.

Even US based fans with sparodic planet blue purchasing history got asked too

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:11 - Feb 4 with 2591 viewsPecker

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:05 - Feb 4 by monytowbray

All my suggestions were in my lifetime watching Town (95 onwards). I feel like although I know Beattie, Mariner, Brazil, etc are LEGENDS I can't add my two cents on players I never saw beyond an over-30s charity game vs Scum in the late 90s (we beat them 8-0 if anyone remembers but rumour has it we lied to Norwich and told them it was an over-40s game which is quite funny).

It's sad how I couldn't name a serious single player from the last decade I'd put up there. How depressing.

My favourite player from the last decade is probably Tommy Smith, but couldn't put him anywhere near my favourites of all time. I appreciate it is an age related vote, but Douglas?
Login to get fewer ads

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:16 - Feb 4 with 2580 viewsbluelagos

Anyone who hasn't vote for Mick Stockwell needs to take a long hard look at themselves. #superfanmyarse

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:17 - Feb 4 with 2577 viewsPecker

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:16 - Feb 4 by bluelagos

Anyone who hasn't vote for Mick Stockwell needs to take a long hard look at themselves. #superfanmyarse

I am looking, but still no.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:19 - Feb 4 with 2575 viewsmonytowbray

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:16 - Feb 4 by bluelagos

Is it mad that Judge almost seemed to mirror him in some ways in the recent short form we found before last week? The only difference is pace.

We used to be so good at holding the ball in the corner to convert into a chance or get the clock down whilst winning. Mathie and Stockwell were sh1t hot at it.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:21 - Feb 4 with 2571 viewsbluelagos

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:17 - Feb 4 by Pecker

I am looking, but still no.

Tbf you actually had a half decent list.

Edit: I'd swap Stick for Holland.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 17:22]

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:25 - Feb 4 with 2563 viewsNthQldITFC

Could we put Andy Marshall and John Deehan on the fifth column?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:28 - Feb 4 with 2558 viewshoppy

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:45 - Feb 4 by J2BLUE

Check junk folder.

No,... nothing!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:28 - Feb 4 with 2552 viewsTractorCam

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:20 - Feb 4 by jeera

Has Cooper not had a mention?

I had him in mine!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:30 - Feb 4 with 2547 viewsPJH

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:28 - Feb 4 by hoppy

No,... nothing!

That's because you turned up late at Fulham.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:31 - Feb 4 with 2543 viewsbluelagos

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:28 - Feb 4 by hoppy

No,... nothing!

Me neither. Clearly the results will not have the mandate to claim they are representative of the fanbase when 2 such esteemed ST holders have been missed out.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:34 - Feb 4 with 2534 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:52 - Feb 4 by MrTown

Are you not allowed to change opinion Healy my son.

It is like an unwritten rule on TWTD that once you have an opinion take it to the grave, all very strange but sums up some of the weirdos on here such as yourself.

Speaking of weirdos, here’s one calling numerous other posters fickle as recently as just over 2 weeks ago...

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 17:59
I don’t think it went well his rotation policy, but what really humours me is we have a sticky patch and 75% of the people on here threw their toys out the cart for 1 month asking for Lambert Out.

Now we are right behind Lambert again? Where was the support when we were 5hit for 2 months?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 18:03
I’m not looking to be‘proved right’, I’m reminding some fickle fans, like yourself, who 3 weeks ago were banging the drum for Lambert Out, you were right in there with that drum weren’t you True Blue.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 18:04
If the fickleness could ever be summed up in one post, it is right here.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 22:28
"changing frequently, especially as regards one's loyalties or affections."

Oh how it sums up so many souls on here.

And that same poster still posting things like this 8 whole days ago...

So no power sockets.. by MrTown 27 Jan 2020 21:20
He could take us to top of the league and you'll tell us how bad he is.

Never forget, Lambert Out [rofl]

Now get back in your box
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 17:35]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:34 - Feb 4 with 2532 viewshoppy

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:30 - Feb 4 by PJH

That's because you turned up late at Fulham.

So you mean they're holding a 3 year-old or so indiscretion against me in choosing who to ask opinions from?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:40 - Feb 4 with 2509 viewsPJH

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:34 - Feb 4 by hoppy

So you mean they're holding a 3 year-old or so indiscretion against me in choosing who to ask opinions from?

Well I did tell them that you appeared to arrive late at Wycombe on New Years Day as well.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:43 - Feb 4 with 2501 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:34 - Feb 4 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Speaking of weirdos, here’s one calling numerous other posters fickle as recently as just over 2 weeks ago...

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 17:59
I don’t think it went well his rotation policy, but what really humours me is we have a sticky patch and 75% of the people on here threw their toys out the cart for 1 month asking for Lambert Out.

Now we are right behind Lambert again? Where was the support when we were 5hit for 2 months?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 18:03
I’m not looking to be‘proved right’, I’m reminding some fickle fans, like yourself, who 3 weeks ago were banging the drum for Lambert Out, you were right in there with that drum weren’t you True Blue.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 18:04
If the fickleness could ever be summed up in one post, it is right here.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 22:28
"changing frequently, especially as regards one's loyalties or affections."

Oh how it sums up so many souls on here.

And that same poster still posting things like this 8 whole days ago...

So no power sockets.. by MrTown 27 Jan 2020 21:20
He could take us to top of the league and you'll tell us how bad he is.

Never forget, Lambert Out [rofl]

Now get back in your box
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 17:35]

Like I said, as I previously said, although you haven’t answered my question, although nicely avoided it... are people not allowed to change their opinion, don’t think I can ever be accused of not supporting Lambert, unlike yourself.

But if I am finally not happy with what I’m seeing although giving my support, can I not change my opinion...?

Please don’t avoid the question this time sunshine.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:46 - Feb 4 with 2493 viewsjeera

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:43 - Feb 4 by MrTown

Like I said, as I previously said, although you haven’t answered my question, although nicely avoided it... are people not allowed to change their opinion, don’t think I can ever be accused of not supporting Lambert, unlike yourself.

But if I am finally not happy with what I’m seeing although giving my support, can I not change my opinion...?

Please don’t avoid the question this time sunshine.

He's answered your question you fool.

You've been nothing but a pain calling out other posters of doing the same that you're now excusing yourself for.

It's not hard to understand.

Sunshine.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:49 - Feb 4 with 2481 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:46 - Feb 4 by jeera

He's answered your question you fool.

You've been nothing but a pain calling out other posters of doing the same that you're now excusing yourself for.

It's not hard to understand.

Sunshine.

I supported Lambert for a long time, when others such as yourself did not. Because that is what super fans such as myself do.

But you have to know when enough is enough, football logic, wouldn’t expect you to understand.

I see no return for Lambert to progress us. Perfectly reasonable time to suggest he probably won’t be the man to take us forward.

Can you remind me again, who are you again though...?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:56 - Feb 4 with 2469 viewsfooters

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:49 - Feb 4 by MrTown

I supported Lambert for a long time, when others such as yourself did not. Because that is what super fans such as myself do.

But you have to know when enough is enough, football logic, wouldn’t expect you to understand.

I see no return for Lambert to progress us. Perfectly reasonable time to suggest he probably won’t be the man to take us forward.

Can you remind me again, who are you again though...?

jeera's a board legend and gastronome par excellence.

No need to thank me.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:09 - Feb 4 with 2443 viewsFunge

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 16:51 - Feb 4 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

But he’ll never in a million years get enough votes so it’s irrelevant. I don’t think using one of twelve votes for a comedy shout means you’re not pleased or supporting the idea, and obviously I’ve put Colin Healy as one of mine

I've put JET, and MrTown thinks I am a DICKBREATH with a FAT NECK.

So beat that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024