Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... 14:36 - Feb 4 with 15101 viewsSitfcB

#SUPERFAN

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:31 - Feb 4 with 1689 viewsNewcyBlue

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:22 - Feb 4 by footers

Welcome aboard to all you newcomers, Newcy, Funge, J2, GlasgowBlue, and other recent arrivals.

Cheers.

Besides MrTown, who else runs this place?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:32 - Feb 4 with 1686 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:30 - Feb 4 by footers

The amount of sh1t on my nose is nothing compared to the amount between your ears.

I'll leave you to it.

But neither match to what comes out your mouth.

As you were, son.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:34 - Feb 4 with 1674 viewsPecker

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:29 - Feb 4 by MrTown

Hi Pecker.

You have heard of me. I am truly honoured.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:34 - Feb 4 with 1672 viewsPJH

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:31 - Feb 4 by NewcyBlue

Cheers.

Besides MrTown, who else runs this place?

Just MrTown and the six year old that does most of his posting.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:36 - Feb 4 with 1664 viewsPecker

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:32 - Feb 4 by MrTown

As you were, son.

May I politely suggest you take a break from here before you get banned. Just a day or 2.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:37 - Feb 4 with 1661 viewsNewcyBlue

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:34 - Feb 4 by PJH

Sorry, I just realised I made a typo.

I didn’t mean “runs this place”, I meant “ruins this place”.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:38 - Feb 4 with 1656 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:34 - Feb 4 by PJH

Ooooo that’s a great one. Sh*t you’ve got me there.

Naaa, you’re boring me now anyway, too easy fishing.

Back to the silent corner for you.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:39 - Feb 4 with 1651 viewsPJH

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:37 - Feb 4 by NewcyBlue

Sorry, I just realised I made a typo.

I didn’t mean “runs this place”, I meant “ruins this place”.

In that case just MrTown, the six year old is quite sensible.
Login to get fewer ads

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:41 - Feb 4 with 1647 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:16 - Feb 4 by bluelagos

Anyone who hasn't vote for Mick Stockwell needs to take a long hard look at themselves. #superfanmyarse

Totally agree, and on my list.
Yes I saw better players before and after but he is exactly what this is for.....legend, icon, stalwart!

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:44 - Feb 4 with 1640 viewsFtnfwest

Phillips, Crawford
Mariner, Mills, Cooper, Wark (won both cups)
Muhren, Thijssen, Butcher
Holland, Stewart, Magilton
Sorry Micky Stockwell
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:57 - Feb 4 with 1625 viewsmarchy

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 14:46 - Feb 4 by TheTrueBlue1878

I think if Balint Bajner and Bilel Moshni aren't on the same pillar it will be a tragedy.

I think you're all missing the point really.

Jimmy Bollard
Paul Masonry
Stoney Mowbray
Sergei Basaltacha
Connor Brickham
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:09 - Feb 4 with 1593 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:57 - Feb 4 by marchy

I think you're all missing the point really.

Jimmy Bollard
Paul Masonry
Stoney Mowbray
Sergei Basaltacha
Connor Brickham

Stoney Mowbray
Conor Brickham

That is outstanding work.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:11 - Feb 4 with 1583 viewsmarchy

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:09 - Feb 4 by TheTrueBlue1878

Stoney Mowbray
Conor Brickham

That is outstanding work.

Wall Cooper was a late omission.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:21 - Feb 4 with 1567 viewsnorfsufblue

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 15:51 - Feb 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

I'd say a 'no' for Beattie. Only on the basis that he'll have a statue outside.

Surely Ray Crawford deserves one.... I know it was a long time ago but at least have the pin up boy of the title winning team !!
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:23 - Feb 4 with 1565 viewsbrogansnose

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:32 - Feb 4 by MrTown

As you were, son.

Wonderful to see that time spent at charm school paying off.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:31 - Feb 4 with 1555 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 17:34 - Feb 4 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Speaking of weirdos, here’s one calling numerous other posters fickle as recently as just over 2 weeks ago...

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 17:59
I don’t think it went well his rotation policy, but what really humours me is we have a sticky patch and 75% of the people on here threw their toys out the cart for 1 month asking for Lambert Out.

Now we are right behind Lambert again? Where was the support when we were 5hit for 2 months?

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 18:03
I’m not looking to be‘proved right’, I’m reminding some fickle fans, like yourself, who 3 weeks ago were banging the drum for Lambert Out, you were right in there with that drum weren’t you True Blue.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 18:04
If the fickleness could ever be summed up in one post, it is right here.

I prefer not to speak, if I speak I am in trouble by MrTown 18 Jan 2020 22:28
"changing frequently, especially as regards one's loyalties or affections."

Oh how it sums up so many souls on here.

And that same poster still posting things like this 8 whole days ago...

So no power sockets.. by MrTown 27 Jan 2020 21:20
He could take us to top of the league and you'll tell us how bad he is.

Never forget, Lambert Out [rofl]

Now get back in your box
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 17:35]

Christ, this worked about 100x better than I imagined...
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 19:35]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:31 - Feb 4 with 1553 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:11 - Feb 4 by MrTown

And Ipswich Town forum board legend

Wow, that’s some achievement.

Don’t think it gets much lower than that.

It can, be could be the Ipswich Town forum laughing stock

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:33 - Feb 4 with 1552 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:22 - Feb 4 by footers

Welcome aboard to all you newcomers, Newcy, Funge, J2, GlasgowBlue, and other recent arrivals.

Me and Pecker seem to be the only 2 posters he’s not claimed to have never heard of, I can’t work out whether I should be honoured or insulted by that

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:34 - Feb 4 with 1552 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 18:09 - Feb 4 by Funge

I've put JET, and MrTown thinks I am a DICKBREATH with a FAT NECK.

So beat that.

One of those 3 things is a great shout, but I’m not saying which one. If it helps though I have no idea as to the size of your neck...

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:42 - Feb 4 with 1532 viewsfooters

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:33 - Feb 4 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Me and Pecker seem to be the only 2 posters he’s not claimed to have never heard of, I can’t work out whether I should be honoured or insulted by that

You're probably both somewhere on the Football Manager database.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:43 - Feb 4 with 1529 viewshoppy

That include me?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:47 - Feb 4 with 1523 viewsPecker

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:33 - Feb 4 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I told him I was honoured, but I am insulted.
Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:47 - Feb 4 with 1521 viewsMrTown

Insulted.

Just means you talk too much.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:48 - Feb 4 with 1520 viewsMrTown

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:31 - Feb 4 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It can, be could be the Ipswich Town forum laughing stock

Yeah that’s true, you must let me know what it feels like one these days.

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:50 - Feb 4 with 1514 viewsPecker

Had an email from the club asking for my 12 player suggestions... on 19:48 - Feb 4 by MrTown

Yeah that’s true, you must let me know what it feels like one these days.

It would help your cause if you were actually funny.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024