Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be 15:36 - Mar 4 with 10670 viewsColchesterBlue1985

To take over assuming it’s in the summer and Warnock retires as he said he would (realistic choices obviously):-

1. Karl Robinson
2. Nigel Adkins
3. Neil Thompson u23 manager Sheff wed
Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 20:17 - Mar 4 with 933 viewsParisBlue

Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 15:51 - Mar 4 by davblue

Those 3 would be my pick also.

Flynn from Newport has done a good job in his time there also.

Flynn will be available soon. Newport's form since Xmas is much like ours with a 5-0 hammering by Oldham last weekend.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 20:25 - Mar 4 with 915 viewsdavblue

Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 20:17 - Mar 4 by ParisBlue

Flynn will be available soon. Newport's form since Xmas is much like ours with a 5-0 hammering by Oldham last weekend.

He’s done a good job there in general but it would be risky.
Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 20:46 - Mar 4 with 895 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Imagine people putting McGreal on the list.. Jesus wept.

He wouldn't last a year

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 20:50 - Mar 4 with 883 viewsPlums

Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 16:06 - Mar 4 by BrixtonBlue

George Burley as DOF.
McGreal and Matt Holland as the management team.

Seriously?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 20:57 - Mar 4 with 872 viewsBrixtonBlue

Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 20:50 - Mar 4 by Plums

Seriously?

I've changed my mind, swap McGreal for Dyer.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 21:10 - Mar 4 with 860 viewsDinnernotTea

1. Joey Barton
2. Nathan Jones
3. Karl Robinson

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 21:13 - Mar 4 with 856 viewsDoctor_Earman

Don't matter. As long as Evans is here we will continue to either stagnate or decline further. Who the manager happens to be is largely irrelevant.
Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 21:24 - Mar 4 with 838 viewsKropotkin123

Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 21:13 - Mar 4 by Doctor_Earman

Don't matter. As long as Evans is here we will continue to either stagnate or decline further. Who the manager happens to be is largely irrelevant.

If it doesn't matter, let's give KD a chance.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 21:25 - Mar 4 with 837 viewsBloomBlue

Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 18:25 - Mar 4 by itfcjoe

I think that’s a fair point, but think Stoke a much tougher job than here with regards to the disparity in wages there and the egos in the dressing room. Is a very, very difficult rebuild and a total one required.

It’s not easy here, but reality is there isn’t anyone hanging about on mega money who isn’t going to be playing. Bart was an issue last season but not a massive one as managed to shift him.

Basing him on Luton and previous things I’ve heard about him - but is a risk of course

According to my Stoke supporting friends and fans who phoned into 606 Jones was completely out if his depth. I quote 'the ream had no direction, no style, no confidence and Jones didn't know what his best 11 was, within 3 weeks of O'Neill becoming manager the team was playing with a consistent pattern and you could see the confidence starting to retuen"

As some of them said L1 is the limit of Jones ability. Maybe manager in L1 and if he does win promotion sack him immediately.
Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 22:53 - Mar 4 with 792 viewsITFCAnalytics

1) Nathan Jones
2) Karl Robinson
3) Nigel Adkins
Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 22:55 - Mar 4 with 792 viewsfabian_illness

I’ve been giving this a bit of thought.
We’re in a bit of a hole, I don’t expect anyone to just wave a magic wand but we really do need someone to pull a rabbit out of a hat.
With that in mind, my 3 would be:
1) Paul Daniels
2) The Great Soprendo
3) A dream team of Timothy Claypole and Miss Popov with Harold and Ethel Meaker in the DOF type role.
Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 23:05 - Mar 4 with 781 viewsChurchman

Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 22:55 - Mar 4 by fabian_illness

I’ve been giving this a bit of thought.
We’re in a bit of a hole, I don’t expect anyone to just wave a magic wand but we really do need someone to pull a rabbit out of a hat.
With that in mind, my 3 would be:
1) Paul Daniels
2) The Great Soprendo
3) A dream team of Timothy Claypole and Miss Popov with Harold and Ethel Meaker in the DOF type role.

What’s Sooty done to upset you? He’s got a wand and a water pistol. Sweep could do the coaching, Soo as physio, job done! Half time team talks would be far more inspirational than four of the last five managers.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 23:10]
Excluding Warnock who would your top 3 choices be on 23:18 - Mar 4 with 775 viewskesblue

Butcher
Mills
Holland
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024