Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PMQs 12:12 - May 20 with 8310 viewsuefacup81

Boris' head is gone. Ranting and almost shouting now.

To top that off, Lindsay Hoyle offering Matt Hancock outside.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

PMQs on 19:31 - May 20 with 892 viewsSwansea_Blue

PMQs on 15:44 - May 20 by GlasgowBlue

He shouldn’t be back at work. He’s clearly not fully recovered and isn’t leading from the front.

I suggested when he was hospitalised that the covid response should be run by Major, Blair and Brown.

I’m even more convinced having seen very little of Johnson since he’s “been back”.

Sorry, you’re probably right about him not being sufficiently recovered, but the thought of him leading from the front is hilarious.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

PMQs on 19:38 - May 20 with 880 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

PMQs on 18:04 - May 20 by GlasgowBlue

I agree that it's highly unlikely Labour can win in 2024.

Not least because the Tories have a ruthlessness that Labour lack and will dump Johnson if he looks like he's become an electoral liability.

All hail the cult of Rishi!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

PMQs on 21:02 - May 20 with 813 viewsmonytowbray

PMQs on 18:34 - May 20 by flimflam

Does swearing on an internet forum make you feel hard?

No but you’re always welcome to explain how the dots of your viewpoint managed to connect.

Money says you can’t.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

PMQs on 23:18 - May 20 with 754 viewsreusersfreekicks

PMQs on 17:42 - May 20 by sparks

Shambolic in what way? Specifically?

Well flimflam - any response here?
Any sane person can see that Starmer is twice the man Johnson is. Comparisons in areas such as integrity, intellect, work ethic, principles etc etc leave that posh over-ambitious, entitled liar nowhere.
PMQs on 00:34 - May 21 with 718 viewssyntaxerror

PMQs on 17:30 - May 20 by flimflam

I'm sure his shambolic time as head of the Crown Prosecution Service will get wheeled out at some point to add to the cooking pot.

You forgot to mention his £10million field and link a carefully doctored video or 2.

Here try this one - (Its just out from Leave.uk HQ, and personally vetted for absolute truth, I swear to god, by Dom) so obviously1000% credible): Starmer doesn't like cheese and supports the scum.
PMQs on 01:33 - May 21 with 701 viewsmonytowbray

PMQs on 00:34 - May 21 by syntaxerror

You forgot to mention his £10million field and link a carefully doctored video or 2.

Here try this one - (Its just out from Leave.uk HQ, and personally vetted for absolute truth, I swear to god, by Dom) so obviously1000% credible): Starmer doesn't like cheese and supports the scum.

Hears he shagged FlimFlam’s dog too.

TWTD never forgets…

PMQs on 07:13 - May 21 with 652 viewsjimmyvet

PMQs on 00:34 - May 21 by syntaxerror

I don’t think ganging up on 1 poster who has a different view or opinion to many on here shows the various board members in good light. SKS has done well compared to his predecessor and BJ is clearly still feeling the effects of CR19. However thinking SKS is the saviour of left wing politics in the UK at this point is to put it mildly over ambitious. He is clearly a bright and intelligent man but he is very dull with little charisma, has a huge fight on his hands internally with the real left and I am not sure at all he will appeal to voters. All that said it’s refreshing to have an opposition holding the government to account and challenging them something we have missed for a long time.
[Post edited 21 May 2020 7:19]
PMQs on 08:23 - May 21 with 622 viewsmonytowbray

PMQs on 07:13 - May 21 by jimmyvet

I don’t think ganging up on 1 poster who has a different view or opinion to many on here shows the various board members in good light. SKS has done well compared to his predecessor and BJ is clearly still feeling the effects of CR19. However thinking SKS is the saviour of left wing politics in the UK at this point is to put it mildly over ambitious. He is clearly a bright and intelligent man but he is very dull with little charisma, has a huge fight on his hands internally with the real left and I am not sure at all he will appeal to voters. All that said it’s refreshing to have an opposition holding the government to account and challenging them something we have missed for a long time.
[Post edited 21 May 2020 7:19]

Hahahahahahahahaha!

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

PMQs on 08:43 - May 21 with 607 viewsartsbossbeard

PMQs on 15:07 - May 20 by tractordownsouth

Credit where its' due, those 2 will benefit from economic damage.

At our expense.

Someone on here once called JRM an "angry pencil".

This description has stuck with me since.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024