Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PMQs 12:12 - May 20 with 8293 viewsuefacup81

Boris' head is gone. Ranting and almost shouting now.

To top that off, Lindsay Hoyle offering Matt Hancock outside.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

PMQs on 15:07 - May 20 with 1881 viewstractordownsouth

PMQs on 14:57 - May 20 by The_Last_Baron

Cheers!
[Post edited 20 May 2020 14:58]

Credit where its' due, those 2 will benefit from economic damage.

At our expense.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

PMQs on 15:10 - May 20 with 1868 viewstractordownsouth

PMQs on 15:00 - May 20 by NewcyBlue

Look at them. I’ve had turds that I have more respect for.

Also nice to see Nige invited as a guest to the House of Commons to fulfil his dream. Must be difficult for him to have had 7 successive elections defeats.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

PMQs on 15:12 - May 20 with 1864 viewsvapour_trail

It’s good Johnson is back at work. I wasn’t clear on how long he’d been furloughed for.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

PMQs on 15:44 - May 20 with 1832 viewsGlasgowBlue

PMQs on 15:12 - May 20 by vapour_trail

It’s good Johnson is back at work. I wasn’t clear on how long he’d been furloughed for.

He shouldn’t be back at work. He’s clearly not fully recovered and isn’t leading from the front.

I suggested when he was hospitalised that the covid response should be run by Major, Blair and Brown.

I’m even more convinced having seen very little of Johnson since he’s “been back”.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

PMQs on 15:54 - May 20 with 1805 viewsm14_blue

PMQs on 14:24 - May 20 by The_Last_Baron

Might be wishful thinking on your part sir.

Who knows what the future holds. I'd take a guess he will be PM until 2028.

Absolutely no chance.

I’m guessing you’re hoping not too, presumably you’ll want a real Brexiteer in not the guy who betrayed your dream and gave you this non Brexit that in your words is ‘worse than remaining’?

Unless of course you’re just completely full of sh1t* and don’t actually have any values at all?

*about politics anyway, your sporting posts are actually surprisingly good value
PMQs on 15:54 - May 20 with 1806 viewsDanTheMan

PMQs on 15:44 - May 20 by GlasgowBlue

He shouldn’t be back at work. He’s clearly not fully recovered and isn’t leading from the front.

I suggested when he was hospitalised that the covid response should be run by Major, Blair and Brown.

I’m even more convinced having seen very little of Johnson since he’s “been back”.

I thought you might have been over egging it, but having watched PMQs back, he genuinely seems a bit "off".

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

PMQs on 15:57 - May 20 with 1799 viewsm14_blue

Agreed.

I don’t think he was ever very good but this shambles now is not good for the country. It’s literally like watching Trump trying to form sentences.

Not sure what the answer is.
PMQs on 16:00 - May 20 with 1795 viewsGlasgowBlue

PMQs on 15:54 - May 20 by DanTheMan

I thought you might have been over egging it, but having watched PMQs back, he genuinely seems a bit "off".

Other than PMQ’s and the odd major announcement he is nowhere to be seen. Reminds me of an old Soviet style Dictator who is put up for the odd public appearance.

That said, I haven’t seen PMQ’s but it appears those who lean to the right gave it to Johnson and vice versa. Even Andrew Neil, who loathes and detests Johnson, felt he got the better of Starmer.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

PMQs on 16:00 - May 20 with 1792 viewsflimflam

PMQs on 15:54 - May 20 by m14_blue

Absolutely no chance.

I’m guessing you’re hoping not too, presumably you’ll want a real Brexiteer in not the guy who betrayed your dream and gave you this non Brexit that in your words is ‘worse than remaining’?

Unless of course you’re just completely full of sh1t* and don’t actually have any values at all?

*about politics anyway, your sporting posts are actually surprisingly good value

Starmer will never be PM. In fact the next Labour PM is probably not even in their cabinet as we speak.

Labour are done for the next 10 years.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

PMQs on 16:02 - May 20 with 1790 viewsm14_blue

PMQs on 16:00 - May 20 by flimflam

Starmer will never be PM. In fact the next Labour PM is probably not even in their cabinet as we speak.

I disagree but that's not what I was saying anyway.
PMQs on 16:04 - May 20 with 1786 viewsDanTheMan

PMQs on 16:00 - May 20 by GlasgowBlue

Other than PMQ’s and the odd major announcement he is nowhere to be seen. Reminds me of an old Soviet style Dictator who is put up for the odd public appearance.

That said, I haven’t seen PMQ’s but it appears those who lean to the right gave it to Johnson and vice versa. Even Andrew Neil, who loathes and detests Johnson, felt he got the better of Starmer.

Certainly could be my biases. He was better, but he didn't seem his usual self to me.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

PMQs on 16:07 - May 20 with 1782 viewsm14_blue

PMQs on 16:00 - May 20 by GlasgowBlue

He could hardly have been worse than the last couple of weeks.

He failed to answer the questions slightly more loudly than normal but still seemed out of his depth to this (left of Centre) viewer.
PMQs on 16:10 - May 20 with 1771 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm enjoying the panic emanating from the Tory boys as they see their man ruined week after week. Lovely stuff.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

PMQs on 16:10 - May 20 with 1768 viewsHerbivore

Maybe he's just fooking useless?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

PMQs on 16:12 - May 20 with 1763 viewsfooters

PMQs on 16:10 - May 20 by Herbivore

Maybe he's just fooking useless?

Yeah. I didn't see anything that made me think he was ill. Just useless and full of bluster as per.

And as for that tw@t Hancock...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

PMQs on 16:20 - May 20 with 1731 viewsGaryCooper

PMQs on 16:10 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

I'm enjoying the panic emanating from the Tory boys as they see their man ruined week after week. Lovely stuff.

You do understand, the reason the country has to endure and cannot rid itself of the incompetent fekin tories, is that the alternative is supported by people like you?
PMQs on 16:24 - May 20 with 1722 viewsflimflam

PMQs on 16:10 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

No panic. This is the same Starmer who sat in cabinet for 4 yrs and not a peep about the antisemitism even though his wife is Jewish. The same Starmer who tried to overthrow Brexit Referendum at whatever cost.
He is just a more articulate Corbyn in a posh suit.

Labour supporters who voted Brexit will never return while he is leader

PMQs on 16:25 - May 20 with 1719 viewsSarge

PMQs on 15:00 - May 20 by NewcyBlue

Look at them. I’ve had turds that I have more respect for.

Your turds were probably less full of sh1t too.
PMQs on 16:25 - May 20 with 1718 viewsLankHenners

PMQs on 16:20 - May 20 by GaryCooper

You do understand, the reason the country has to endure and cannot rid itself of the incompetent fekin tories, is that the alternative is supported by people like you?

Your stupid point falls apart immediately as you’re saying less support for an alternative would be a good thing. Obviously, the opposite is true.

What you actually mean isn’t right either.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

PMQs on 16:26 - May 20 with 1709 viewsjaykay

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

PMQs on 16:31 - May 20 with 1696 viewsartsbossbeard

PMQs on 12:19 - May 20 by vilanovablue

Seems to be making promises about track and trace which are most likely going to be broken. They may have hired people but the training isn't going well. Best not mention the mobile app either.

Taking a hectoring approach and not answering questions isn't a great look either.

* cues Grange Hill end credits music *

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/coronavirus-nhs-x-app-launch-cont

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

PMQs on 16:31 - May 20 with 1690 viewsm14_blue

PMQs on 16:24 - May 20 by flimflam

No panic. This is the same Starmer who sat in cabinet for 4 yrs and not a peep about the antisemitism even though his wife is Jewish. The same Starmer who tried to overthrow Brexit Referendum at whatever cost.
He is just a more articulate Corbyn in a posh suit.

Labour supporters who voted Brexit will never return while he is leader

Sounds like panic to me 😁

If that’s all you’ve got on Starmer then your boys really are in trouble.
PMQs on 16:57 - May 20 with 1641 viewssparks

I disagree.

Starmer can certainly swing the middle ground folks and those who respect reason over bluster.

All it needs is those Northern Labour seats to swing back, post brexit, to their traditional positions- not at all impossible once recession and cuts hit further, alongside ever more damning analysis of why we have the worst figures in Europe. Though Scotland is still a problem for Labour.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

PMQs on 16:57 - May 20 with 1641 viewsflimflam

PMQs on 16:31 - May 20 by m14_blue

Sounds like panic to me 😁

If that’s all you’ve got on Starmer then your boys really are in trouble.

Its too hot to panic.

PMQs on 17:04 - May 20 with 1622 viewsSpruceMoose

PMQs on 16:20 - May 20 by GaryCooper

I'll sum up your post.

Stupid poster makes stupid post - will probably go on to have a stupid flounce about it.

Same old same old from dear old GaryCooper.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024