Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then 18:10 - Jul 26 with 5323 viewsSpruceMoose

[Post edited 26 Jul 2020 18:12]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:17 - Jul 26 with 4325 viewsSuperblue95

Excellent stuff. Thank god Villa held on for a draw

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:18 - Jul 26 with 4325 viewssparks

Pretty unlucky in the end.

Should have had points off man city a week or so ago too.

They will be back. Much stronger than the budgies.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:28 - Jul 26 with 4275 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Already seeing fans moaning about the Hawkeye decision that didn’t work a few weeks ago that gave Villa a point against Sheffield Utd. Ignoring the fact Bournemouth have been dross all season.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:29 - Jul 26 with 4267 viewssparks

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:28 - Jul 26 by JammyDodgerrr

Already seeing fans moaning about the Hawkeye decision that didn’t work a few weeks ago that gave Villa a point against Sheffield Utd. Ignoring the fact Bournemouth have been dross all season.

They have been up and down all season. But that has no bearing or relevance to the fact that a bad decision was made, which made a difference...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:38 - Jul 26 with 4213 viewsjas0999

Deservedly so. Didn’t do enough this year in term of signings. They looked like a championship side all year
I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:39 - Jul 26 with 4212 viewsBent_double

Good set of results really, happy to see Bmouth and Watford go down with the scum.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:40 - Jul 26 with 4209 viewssparks

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:38 - Jul 26 by jas0999

Deservedly so. Didn’t do enough this year in term of signings. They looked like a championship side all year

Did you see their recent games?

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:47 - Jul 26 with 4164 viewsStNeotsBlue

Villa have stayed up due to goal line technology going wonky against Sheffield Utd. Lucky gits.
Login to get fewer ads

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:49 - Jul 26 with 4151 viewsJakeITFC

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:40 - Jul 26 by sparks

Did you see their recent games?

Recent games obviously not enough when they were absolute dross before lockdown.
I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:50 - Jul 26 with 4149 viewsEastTownBlue

It is the three who got promoted in 2015 who are relegated. Although Norwich have been relegated before in that time. Whatever the finances at the club, keeping Bournemouth in the PL for that long has been an achievement.
I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:58 - Jul 26 with 4105 viewssparks

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:49 - Jul 26 by JakeITFC

Recent games obviously not enough when they were absolute dross before lockdown.

Save for the fact that Villa and others were dross too- and Villa are a point better off than they should be. There is merit in that complaint.

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:59 - Jul 26 with 4101 viewsfooters

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:58 - Jul 26 by sparks

Save for the fact that Villa and others were dross too- and Villa are a point better off than they should be. There is merit in that complaint.

Cheaper ST for you next year, though.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 19:03 - Jul 26 with 4070 viewssparks

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:59 - Jul 26 by footers

Whilst I did have a membership at Dean Court many years ago (I was offered £60 for it by a Leeds fan, the day they rioted and threw bricks at us over police shield lines...) I have never had an ST there.

Whereas I did have one at PR for a prolonged period...

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 19:04 - Jul 26 with 4068 viewsJimmy86

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:59 - Jul 26 by footers

will also feature on Sky heavily too I'd imagine.... the Sky love in will be back...
I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 19:20 - Jul 26 with 3992 viewsJakeITFC

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 18:58 - Jul 26 by sparks

For such an open style, Bournemouth simply didn’t score enough goals this year. Feel like it was always going to catch-up with them eventually, but can probably count themselves unlucky that Fraser (form and contract), Callum Wilson, Brooks and King had significant issues this year.
I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 19:28 - Jul 26 with 3956 viewssparks

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 19:20 - Jul 26 by JakeITFC

For such an open style, Bournemouth simply didn’t score enough goals this year. Feel like it was always going to catch-up with them eventually, but can probably count themselves unlucky that Fraser (form and contract), Callum Wilson, Brooks and King had significant issues this year.

Spot on. For some reason, those players didnt quite fire. I understand that the view of Wilson is that he has become rather lethargic at times, and less mobile than he was. Brooks has been injured. King didnt quite fire.

Its not clear why that has happened- but it certainly has.

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 20:02 - Jul 26 with 3855 viewsShawsey

With their budget and size of club, brilliant to get there and fair play for staying as long as they did. The manager has worked wonders in his time with them. Nothing but admiration for the club.
I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 20:03 - Jul 26 with 3854 viewsquirkie

Pretty sad though celebrating clubs going down to a division that is still higher than what we are in, on top of the only place we are going is to league 2 within too long.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 20:16 - Jul 26 with 3807 viewsgtsb1966

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 20:03 - Jul 26 by quirkie

Pretty sad though celebrating clubs going down to a division that is still higher than what we are in, on top of the only place we are going is to league 2 within too long.

Absolutely. I can never understand the hatred towards Bournemouth. If Marcus had ignored the rules and pumped millions more than acceptable under the rules to get Town to the premiership then nobody would've cared.
I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 20:19 - Jul 26 with 3798 viewsSpruceMoose

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 20:16 - Jul 26 by gtsb1966

Absolutely. I can never understand the hatred towards Bournemouth. If Marcus had ignored the rules and pumped millions more than acceptable under the rules to get Town to the premiership then nobody would've cared.

I also would have understood fans of other clubs pointing and laughing at us when it all went tits up.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 20:29 - Jul 26 with 3760 viewsgtsb1966

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 20:19 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

I also would have understood fans of other clubs pointing and laughing at us when it all went tits up.

Apart from some obsessed people from here who else wanted Bournemouth to go down.
I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 20:39 - Jul 26 with 3718 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 20:02 - Jul 26 by Shawsey

With their budget and size of club, brilliant to get there and fair play for staying as long as they did. The manager has worked wonders in his time with them. Nothing but admiration for the club.

Is the wrong answer. They’re diving cheats is the right answer, especially Ryan Fraser. Except when he plays for us; then it’s fine of course .

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Probably fans of any Prem club..... on 20:46 - Jul 26 with 3689 viewsBloots

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 20:29 - Jul 26 by gtsb1966

Apart from some obsessed people from here who else wanted Bournemouth to go down.

....that go to away matches.

Cow Shed.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 21:31 - Jul 26 with 3590 viewsvapour_trail

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 20:16 - Jul 26 by gtsb1966

Yes mate. Having fans obsessing over Bournemouth is embarrassing tinpot levels.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 21:43 - Jul 26 with 3561 viewsSpruceMoose

I see plucky little Bournemouth went down then on 21:31 - Jul 26 by vapour_trail

Yes mate. Having fans obsessing over Bournemouth is embarrassing tinpot levels.

Calm your tiddays mate. Nobody is obsessing. Just having a bit of a laugh at the misfortunes of another club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024