Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bully gone? 18:13 - Jul 29 with 9756 viewsGlasgowBlue

What happened? Big loss to the board imo.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Bully gone? on 20:10 - Jul 29 with 2655 viewsRyorry

Bully gone? on 19:59 - Jul 29 by Darth_Koont

Fair enough.

Still seems a bit of a knee-jerk reaction from someone who's been on this board for years and years.

A lot of the time most of us don't know what's going on in other posters' lives.

Hope he's OK & his family too.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Bully gone? on 20:51 - Jul 29 with 2592 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Bully gone? on 19:15 - Jul 29 by vapour_trail

That would be a real shame.

Hope sparks returns soon.

Me, too.

With a Picture of Bukka White as his avatar.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Bully gone? on 21:01 - Jul 29 with 2572 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bully gone? on 18:22 - Jul 29 by Funge

I like Bullers a lot, and he has been on here forever (as long as me, maybe longer) - but he *does* support Bournemouth.

So what? I support about 7 teams. If he’s been hounded out for that it’s pathetic.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bully gone? on 21:05 - Jul 29 with 2563 viewsfooters

Bully gone? on 21:01 - Jul 29 by Swansea_Blue

So what? I support about 7 teams. If he’s been hounded out for that it’s pathetic.

I think it was more that he could never accept being wrong. About anything. Ever.

"All the world's a courtroom, And all the men and women merely jurors."

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bully gone? on 21:11 - Jul 29 with 2544 viewsFunge

Has he been 'hounded' out for that.
Bully gone? on 21:19 - Jul 29 with 2520 viewsHorsham

One of the originals. Think he’d have been on the rivals board and glassblowers.

Not that I’ve been around a lot but I remember him well of old, hope he returns.
Bully gone? on 22:01 - Jul 29 with 2459 viewsWarkystache

Blimey! Big loss as everyone else has said. Perhaps it's just an enforced break?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Bully gone? on 22:04 - Jul 29 with 2445 viewsjeera

How many of those can we pronounce though?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Bully gone? on 22:59 - Jul 29 with 2384 viewsLibero

Bully gone? on 18:54 - Jul 29 by GlasgowBlue

He is very articulate and although he can robustly argue his point, he is never rude. Nor does he lose his cool when being baited or getting the most fcukwitted of replies to an often reasonable point, something I can be guilty of.

He was pretty rude earlier in his meltdown at me.

I’ve found him more enjoyable to engage with lately and actually found myself agreeing with him on a semi regular basis, but he embarrassed himself earlier when not for the first time he tried to claim that because TV chefs are on the box a lot and the internet exists, food poverty shouldn’t be a thing.
I corrected him and he didn’t take it very well, calling me a “snowflake” reporting a post I made for abuse that contained zero abuse and then checking out.

The insults aimed at me didn’t bother me but the attitude, ignorance and lack of humility or empathy that he displayed on the discussed subject was not befitting of a man of bully’s stature, really let himself down in my opinion but he has over reacted in leaving the site.
Bully gone? on 23:08 - Jul 29 with 2347 viewsRyorry

Bully gone? on 22:59 - Jul 29 by Libero

He was pretty rude earlier in his meltdown at me.

I’ve found him more enjoyable to engage with lately and actually found myself agreeing with him on a semi regular basis, but he embarrassed himself earlier when not for the first time he tried to claim that because TV chefs are on the box a lot and the internet exists, food poverty shouldn’t be a thing.
I corrected him and he didn’t take it very well, calling me a “snowflake” reporting a post I made for abuse that contained zero abuse and then checking out.

The insults aimed at me didn’t bother me but the attitude, ignorance and lack of humility or empathy that he displayed on the discussed subject was not befitting of a man of bully’s stature, really let himself down in my opinion but he has over reacted in leaving the site.

Phil said on p1 (in reply to DK) that the reason for Sparks' departure "wasn't along those lines".

Bully gone? on 23:12 - Jul 29 with 2333 viewsfooters

Bully gone? on 23:08 - Jul 29 by Ryorry

Phil said on p1 (in reply to DK) that the reason for Sparks' departure "wasn't along those lines".

Maybe someone knows more about it than you? Stranger things have happened.

Bully gone? on 23:13 - Jul 29 with 2329 viewsPhilTWTD

Bully gone? on 20:10 - Jul 29 by Ryorry

A lot of the time most of us don't know what's going on in other posters' lives.

Hope he's OK & his family too.

Nothing along those line, all fine.
Bully gone? on 23:14 - Jul 29 with 2323 viewsLibero

Bully gone? on 23:08 - Jul 29 by Ryorry

sparks didn’t like what I retorted to his unpleasantness with, like Phil I’m not going to go into specifics, but sparks has completely over reacted.

If you’re reading this bully, pull your tail out from between your legs and come back soon.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2020 23:20]
Bully gone? on 23:15 - Jul 29 with 2309 viewsRyorry

Bully gone? on 23:12 - Jul 29 by footers

Maybe someone knows more about it than you? Stranger things have happened.

So now you've run out of other things to insult me about, you've done so because I quoted something Phil said

Bully gone? on 23:21 - Jul 29 with 2291 viewsfooters

Bully gone? on 23:15 - Jul 29 by Ryorry

So now you've run out of other things to insult me about, you've done so because I quoted something Phil said

Pardon?

Where is all this historic abuse? I don't seem to recall it.

As I said, you don't know the situation or context fully so it's not appropriate for you to wade in as you have, as you always do and then play victim when your cards are busted flushes.

Apologies if I've upset you with my relentless attacks.

Bully gone? on 23:27 - Jul 29 with 2264 viewsRyorry

Bully gone? on 23:21 - Jul 29 by footers

Pardon?

Where is all this historic abuse? I don't seem to recall it.

As I said, you don't know the situation or context fully so it's not appropriate for you to wade in as you have, as you always do and then play victim when your cards are busted flushes.

Apologies if I've upset you with my relentless attacks.

"Wade in"

"Play victim"

"Your cards are busted flushes"

Apologies if I've upset you with my relentless attacks"

Just your typical defamatory replies to me like that inventing similar stuff about me. All because I quoted something Phil said. And don't try sending me any more of your unlovely PMs.

Bully gone? on 23:31 - Jul 29 with 2235 viewsNewcyBlue

I like Sparks. An utter gent. The board is a poorer place without the likes of him, Dolly, Lucan, to name but a few.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Bully gone? on 23:34 - Jul 29 with 2214 viewsfooters

Bully gone? on 23:27 - Jul 29 by Ryorry

"Wade in"

"Play victim"

"Your cards are busted flushes"

Apologies if I've upset you with my relentless attacks"

Just your typical defamatory replies to me like that inventing similar stuff about me. All because I quoted something Phil said. And don't try sending me any more of your unlovely PMs.

Weird how you don't quote the other parts of the post. Wonder why.

Some people know more than you do in certain situations, R. Apologies, but they do. In fact, you were the biggest Pecker fangirl so please don't lecture me about what is and isn't real on the internet.

Ta

Bully gone? on 23:43 - Jul 29 with 2171 viewsRyorry

Bully gone? on 23:34 - Jul 29 by footers

Weird how you don't quote the other parts of the post. Wonder why.

Some people know more than you do in certain situations, R. Apologies, but they do. In fact, you were the biggest Pecker fangirl so please don't lecture me about what is and isn't real on the internet.

Ta

What absolute bollox.

I thought Libero might not have seen Phil's post on the previous page, so trying to be helpful, I quoted what he'd said.

Cue you using it as an excuse to post up 3 posts (or is it more now) to insult & invent stuff about about me - eg "Pecker fangirl" - when all I *actually* did in that thread was repeat how I abhorred kangaroo courts and trial by social media.

People can read exactly what I've said, how you've replied, & make their own minds up, so I hope he doesn't delete any of this thread.

Bully gone? on 23:50 - Jul 29 with 2146 viewsfooters

Bully gone? on 23:43 - Jul 29 by Ryorry

What absolute bollox.

I thought Libero might not have seen Phil's post on the previous page, so trying to be helpful, I quoted what he'd said.

Cue you using it as an excuse to post up 3 posts (or is it more now) to insult & invent stuff about about me - eg "Pecker fangirl" - when all I *actually* did in that thread was repeat how I abhorred kangaroo courts and trial by social media.

People can read exactly what I've said, how you've replied, & make their own minds up, so I hope he doesn't delete any of this thread.

Indeed. You hate internet kangaroo courts so much that you participated in one just two days ago. Lol.

The untold story of Mick and his hospital trip by Ryorry 27 Jul 2020 11:14
Gem ain't a gem is she. Perhaps her publicly revealing her mother's confidential info is why her account is 'protected'...

Shaming a poor girl without hearing her side of the story and establishing *all* the facts first.

You pretend to play nice, but really you're just as bad as anyone else.

I know you have a victim complex but let's leave it there. You can even put me on ignore if you'd like?

Bully gone? on 23:53 - Jul 29 with 2131 viewsGlevum

Not really, but he'll be back, he loves to spout off, he'll be back. HarryfromBath, that's a real loss.
Bully gone? on 00:08 - Jul 30 with 2093 viewsRyorry

Bully gone? on 23:50 - Jul 29 by footers

Indeed. You hate internet kangaroo courts so much that you participated in one just two days ago. Lol.

The untold story of Mick and his hospital trip by Ryorry 27 Jul 2020 11:14
Gem ain't a gem is she. Perhaps her publicly revealing her mother's confidential info is why her account is 'protected'...

Shaming a poor girl without hearing her side of the story and establishing *all* the facts first.

You pretend to play nice, but really you're just as bad as anyone else.

I know you have a victim complex but let's leave it there. You can even put me on ignore if you'd like?

More aggression, insults and tripe from you - I thought at least you had the intelligence to see you're hanging yourself by your own petard , but hey ho.

As for the "Gem" stuff - again people can read Badgers post, the original twitter feed, and make up their own minds about something that was out there in black & white yonks before I made my one jokey comment.

Bit different from someone appointing themselves "Chief of Police" (or whatever description it was that you used to describe yourself), main witness, counsel for the prosecution, judge & jury to dig into a member of this site over several pages.

I'm going to go and & get my grub together - you've obviously decided you can make up whatever stuff you like about me, so I'll leave you to it.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2020 0:52]

Bully gone? on 02:05 - Jul 30 with 2008 viewsSpruceMoose

I still miss RoyKeanesDog

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bully gone? on 06:37 - Jul 30 with 1938 viewsWeWereZombies

Bully gone? on 02:05 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

I still miss RoyKeanesDog

I miss

FeelingBlue
JoeSoap
HarryFromBath (as was mentioned a couple of posts ago)
Dryas
the WABITS posters
and many more whose usernames will come to me at some point after I press 'Add reply'

In the Royle years I missed the Burley years, in the Magilton years I missed the Royle years - and life changed a bit so I never went during the Keane year but I don't think I would have missed the final Magilton year. I might have gone during the Jewell year but I can't recall. I was back for some of the McCarthy era but I don't miss it. This forum has its ups and downs too, its purple patches and its doldrums, but it is also only a game, Some of us have taken it much too seriously at times but the only place to try and effect change is offline and face to face.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Bully gone? on 07:13 - Jul 30 with 1905 viewsDanTheMan

That is a shame, I quite liked Bully. Could actually discuss things with him, whether we agreed or not.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024