Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Helluva statement from XR... 00:38 - Sep 5 with 24793 viewsmonytowbray

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/sep/04/extinction-rebellion-block-r

In before the right wing miss the point of the protest to incorrectly rant about cancel culture.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Helluva statement from XR... on 13:07 - Sep 7 with 4075 viewshampstead_blue

Helluva statement from XR... on 13:00 - Sep 7 by J2BLUE

I would like to give you a compliment Hampstead. You have the best built in filter since [redacted] posted on this board. It truly is fascinating to see the like of you and Paz ignore posts which challenge your beliefs and how you both desperately search for any flimsy 'evidence' to ignore points put to you. Usually you both come up with some weak appeal to authority and name someone who agrees with you even if the vast majority of experts disagree.

Just be honest. You don't care. You don't want to put yourself out and make changes. Just own it.

Hang-on sir.
People are blinding stating they believe 'all the reports'. They ought to look at said reports and examine the question and data.

The book I've referenced agrees with the premise that our activity is causing climate change. It just offers a solution in a calmer way.
He has taken time to examine the reports to which many hang their hats on. He's looked at the questions they ask and data they use.

I'm simply offering this as a very interesting and clearly well researched book.

I find the style of journalism quoted on other links to be poor and just filled with anger and disregard for anything which isn't radical hard yakker.

In the ST Robert Colevile nails it. Page 22 main section. I wish we could insert images as it will be of interest to others to read.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Helluva statement from XR... on 13:08 - Sep 7 with 4060 viewsRyorry

Helluva statement from XR... on 13:00 - Sep 7 by J2BLUE

I would like to give you a compliment Hampstead. You have the best built in filter since [redacted] posted on this board. It truly is fascinating to see the like of you and Paz ignore posts which challenge your beliefs and how you both desperately search for any flimsy 'evidence' to ignore points put to you. Usually you both come up with some weak appeal to authority and name someone who agrees with you even if the vast majority of experts disagree.

Just be honest. You don't care. You don't want to put yourself out and make changes. Just own it.

I was going to facepalm his post, but decided to go first to a very trustworthy book review site for some opinions from the public who've read the book - interesting reading actually -

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/49089453-false-alarm

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Helluva statement from XR... on 13:17 - Sep 7 with 4048 viewsJ2BLUE

Helluva statement from XR... on 13:08 - Sep 7 by Ryorry

I was going to facepalm his post, but decided to go first to a very trustworthy book review site for some opinions from the public who've read the book - interesting reading actually -

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/49089453-false-alarm

I'm not suggesting there aren't other opinions worth hearing. It's just fairly transparent that he seeks out confirmation of his beliefs and has little interest in anything which challenges that opinion.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Helluva statement from XR... on 13:25 - Sep 7 with 4037 viewshampstead_blue

Helluva statement from XR... on 13:17 - Sep 7 by J2BLUE

I'm not suggesting there aren't other opinions worth hearing. It's just fairly transparent that he seeks out confirmation of his beliefs and has little interest in anything which challenges that opinion.

Nearly but not quite right.

It is nice to have polite debate.

Peace and love.

P.S: The book is very interesting. Not an echo chamber for my own thoughts.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Helluva statement from XR... on 13:55 - Sep 7 with 4002 viewsCoachRob

Helluva statement from XR... on 12:45 - Sep 7 by hampstead_blue

The solution isn't to grind the world to a halt.

False Alarm
How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet
By: Bjorn Lomborg

This book offers loads of great ideas.

Have a read, it is very enlightening. Oh, I've have the audiobook version so haven't seen the graphs he alludes to in the text.

I really do think XR are banging on the wrong drum.

Peace and love

Bjorn Lomborg is a discredited academic who now resides in a right wing economic think-tank (Hoover Institute), he is has quoted work by Working Group III of the IPCC, mainly Richard Tol (Sussex) and William Nordhaus (Yale) - this work is entire nonsense. Nordhaus has suggested 87% of all economic activity will be unaffected by climate change because it occurs indoors. He goes to suggest that agriculture is unimportant to society as it only makes up 1% of GDP. He further conflates climate with weather. I could go on... but just read the work and use your critical thinking skills to evaluate whether Lomborg is a crank.

You continually structure your arguments around what can only be described as the cult of mainstream economics. You once posted that all human were "utility maximisers" but obviously nobody can measure that and those who have attempted to measure indirectly find the opposite. You further suggested than you wanted everybody to be be billionaires, do you understand the difference between mental and physical constructs?

To post the work of one of the worst trivialisers of climate change on this site makes me angry - disgusting nonsense that uses a work of fiction to say business as usual.

Nordhaus's DICE model really is the worst use of mathematics I have ever seen - essentially an Excel program to map a complex system.

You are clearly not a scientist and your continual instance on quoting cranks and cultists is an unedifying site for somebody who takes pride in being an academic. This has to stop.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 15:43]
Helluva statement from XR... on 14:06 - Sep 7 with 3985 viewseireblue

Helluva statement from XR... on 13:25 - Sep 7 by hampstead_blue

Nearly but not quite right.

It is nice to have polite debate.

Peace and love.

P.S: The book is very interesting. Not an echo chamber for my own thoughts.

What has changed since his first book was published?

Nearly 20 years ago.

What are your opinions on the fact checking and cherry picking allegations that have followed him around, since that first book.

From Wikipedia

Several of Bjørn Lomborg's articles in newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal and The Telegraph have been checked by Climate Feedback, a worldwide network of scientists who collectively assess the credibility of influential climate change media coverage. The Climate Feedback reviewers assessed that the scientific credibility ranged between "low" and "very low". The Climate Feedback reviewers come to the conclusion that in one case Lomborg "practices cherry-picking",[30] in a second case he "had reached his conclusions through cherry-picking from a small subset of the evidence, misrepresenting the results of existing studies, and relying on flawed reasoning",[31] in a third case "[his] article [is in] blatant disagreement with available scientific evidence, while the author does not offer adequate evidence to support his statements",[32] and, in a fourth case, "The author, Bjorn Lomborg, cherry-picks this specific piece of research and uses it in support of a broad argument against the value of climate policy. He also misrepresents the Paris Agreement to downplay its potential to curb future climate change
Helluva statement from XR... on 14:16 - Sep 7 with 3964 viewsRyorry

Helluva statement from XR... on 14:06 - Sep 7 by eireblue

Nearly 20 years ago.

What are your opinions on the fact checking and cherry picking allegations that have followed him around, since that first book.

From Wikipedia

Several of Bjørn Lomborg's articles in newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal and The Telegraph have been checked by Climate Feedback, a worldwide network of scientists who collectively assess the credibility of influential climate change media coverage. The Climate Feedback reviewers assessed that the scientific credibility ranged between "low" and "very low". The Climate Feedback reviewers come to the conclusion that in one case Lomborg "practices cherry-picking",[30] in a second case he "had reached his conclusions through cherry-picking from a small subset of the evidence, misrepresenting the results of existing studies, and relying on flawed reasoning",[31] in a third case "[his] article [is in] blatant disagreement with available scientific evidence, while the author does not offer adequate evidence to support his statements",[32] and, in a fourth case, "The author, Bjorn Lomborg, cherry-picks this specific piece of research and uses it in support of a broad argument against the value of climate policy. He also misrepresents the Paris Agreement to downplay its potential to curb future climate change

Really appreciate your & CoachRob's insights and critiques, thanks - really sorted the wheat out from the chaff pretty instantaneously - one of the reasons I can't leave Hotel Cali - sorry, I mean TWTD forum!

Helluva statement from XR... on 15:35 - Sep 7 with 3927 viewsmonytowbray

Helluva statement from XR... on 14:16 - Sep 7 by Ryorry

Really appreciate your & CoachRob's insights and critiques, thanks - really sorted the wheat out from the chaff pretty instantaneously - one of the reasons I can't leave Hotel Cali - sorry, I mean TWTD forum!

I'm amazed we still need people to point out the obvious at the same time though :(

I remember one day I was sat there thinking about the reality of climate change and it hit me hard. It genuinely keeps me up some nights knowing my poor old daughter will have to take the brunt of sh1t caused by stuff she had no say in and I have no power in to fix myself.

When I saw the 18-24 vote last election and a country covered in red it gave me some hope. Can you take one for the team and knock a few of your generation off please? I think Putin has some methods worth researching ;)

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Helluva statement from XR... on 15:47 - Sep 7 with 3901 viewsRyorry

Helluva statement from XR... on 15:35 - Sep 7 by monytowbray

I'm amazed we still need people to point out the obvious at the same time though :(

I remember one day I was sat there thinking about the reality of climate change and it hit me hard. It genuinely keeps me up some nights knowing my poor old daughter will have to take the brunt of sh1t caused by stuff she had no say in and I have no power in to fix myself.

When I saw the 18-24 vote last election and a country covered in red it gave me some hope. Can you take one for the team and knock a few of your generation off please? I think Putin has some methods worth researching ;)

That book H mentioned isn't immediately obvious, nor can everyone be aware of every discredited academic, or have time to read every article & book going on every issue in the world - that's one of the reasons it's so good to have multiple people from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences on the forum.

You'd probably be surprised to learn that probably 95% of my friends, neighbours acquaintances in my age range have very similar views to myself.

Btw, people are animals too, so it wouldn't be kind of pacifist you to hurt them just because they don't share your views would it?! Even for the greater good ;/ Think Buddhist!

Helluva statement from XR... on 15:52 - Sep 7 with 3904 viewsmonytowbray

Helluva statement from XR... on 15:47 - Sep 7 by Ryorry

That book H mentioned isn't immediately obvious, nor can everyone be aware of every discredited academic, or have time to read every article & book going on every issue in the world - that's one of the reasons it's so good to have multiple people from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences on the forum.

You'd probably be surprised to learn that probably 95% of my friends, neighbours acquaintances in my age range have very similar views to myself.

Btw, people are animals too, so it wouldn't be kind of pacifist you to hurt them just because they don't share your views would it?! Even for the greater good ;/ Think Buddhist!

I was joking about mass murder of pensioners, although on second thought our lot did a good job on the care homes scandal.

I think the main issue from my perspective is I miss the days when politics was boring. Those who understood it, followed it or cared were left to inform the public with what they needed to know. But since social media evil powers have realised they can appeal to a market of non-political folk on an emotional level to exploit them by using catchy slogans and entertaining reality TV stars.

That's why we constantly have to read so many f*cking stupid opinions. Then again [redacted] used to be into politics and some of his views are utterly ridick.

TWTD never forgets…

Helluva statement from XR... on 15:59 - Sep 7 with 3893 viewsbaxterbasics

XR is similar to BLM - Marxists and anti-capitalists disguised as a more honourable cause. Some of you may not have a problem with this but at least lets be honest about it.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Helluva statement from XR... on 16:05 - Sep 7 with 3887 viewshampstead_blue

Helluva statement from XR... on 13:55 - Sep 7 by CoachRob

Bjorn Lomborg is a discredited academic who now resides in a right wing economic think-tank (Hoover Institute), he is has quoted work by Working Group III of the IPCC, mainly Richard Tol (Sussex) and William Nordhaus (Yale) - this work is entire nonsense. Nordhaus has suggested 87% of all economic activity will be unaffected by climate change because it occurs indoors. He goes to suggest that agriculture is unimportant to society as it only makes up 1% of GDP. He further conflates climate with weather. I could go on... but just read the work and use your critical thinking skills to evaluate whether Lomborg is a crank.

You continually structure your arguments around what can only be described as the cult of mainstream economics. You once posted that all human were "utility maximisers" but obviously nobody can measure that and those who have attempted to measure indirectly find the opposite. You further suggested than you wanted everybody to be be billionaires, do you understand the difference between mental and physical constructs?

To post the work of one of the worst trivialisers of climate change on this site makes me angry - disgusting nonsense that uses a work of fiction to say business as usual.

Nordhaus's DICE model really is the worst use of mathematics I have ever seen - essentially an Excel program to map a complex system.

You are clearly not a scientist and your continual instance on quoting cranks and cultists is an unedifying site for somebody who takes pride in being an academic. This has to stop.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 15:43]

Slow down.

I have not said the book is a gospel. I've simply put it out there as a very interesting read.
A lot of his ideas make sense but I am not hanging my hat on him by any means.

It's as simple as that.

Please don't tie me to an author and all his beliefs just because I called a book "very interesting". That has to stop. Thank-you.

I'll happily take a recommendation (audiobooks please) for another view on this topic.

Helluva statement from XR... on 16:06 - Sep 7 with 3877 viewsRyorry

Helluva statement from XR... on 15:52 - Sep 7 by monytowbray

I was joking about mass murder of pensioners, although on second thought our lot did a good job on the care homes scandal.

I think the main issue from my perspective is I miss the days when politics was boring. Those who understood it, followed it or cared were left to inform the public with what they needed to know. But since social media evil powers have realised they can appeal to a market of non-political folk on an emotional level to exploit them by using catchy slogans and entertaining reality TV stars.

That's why we constantly have to read so many f*cking stupid opinions. Then again [redacted] used to be into politics and some of his views are utterly ridick.

Good point re the Care Homes "policies".

I know what you mean and feel the same about the "good old days" of boring politics.

You're right in some ways re social media, and hate sometimes seems to be spreadable and catchable like a virus. But then you have the positive side of it spreading the opposite - good information, insights and worthwhile links to research, like C-R & Eire's posts above.

Plus on balance, I think it's better to know what people are thinking rather than it lying hidden below the surface. There's a lovely phrase from the BBC televised drama 'I Claudius' of the 1970s which keeps coming to mind -

"Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out"...

Helluva statement from XR... on 16:07 - Sep 7 with 3881 viewshampstead_blue

Helluva statement from XR... on 14:06 - Sep 7 by eireblue

Nearly 20 years ago.

From Wikipedia

As Rory has said below, thank-you for the feedback.

It's good to get a better understanding of the literature that's out there.
I've not read his first book. In fact I'd never heard of him before I'd read this book.

"What are your opinions on the fact checking and cherry picking allegations that have followed him around, since that first book."

I have no opinion as I'd never heard of him prior to this book.

Thanks for sharing.

Helluva statement from XR... on 16:11 - Sep 7 with 3867 viewsCoachRob

Helluva statement from XR... on 15:59 - Sep 7 by baxterbasics

XR is similar to BLM - Marxists and anti-capitalists disguised as a more honourable cause. Some of you may not have a problem with this but at least lets be honest about it.

Have you got some evidence for this or was this reported on some alt-right website?

If it contained New Keynesians or Monetarists would that make a great deal of difference to the validity of the cause? Economics is a cult not a science.
Helluva statement from XR... on 16:15 - Sep 7 with 3851 viewsHerbivore

The climate crisis is apolitical, mate. Mother Nature doesn't care how you vote.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Helluva statement from XR... on 16:32 - Sep 7 with 3836 viewsjeera

Similar to BLM huh?

You don't think maybe some people think black people should be treated equally in society then?

Good grief, your views never cease to amaze.

Are you even familiar with the many, many stories of people being shot in their own homes by police in the States for example? Stopped in cars because of their colour?

Ok with all that are you? 'They' should just accept their lot and keep quiet shouldn't 'they'.

Hidden agenda ffs.

Don't confuse a handful who latch onto anything going - that's not remotely the same thing.

As for ER too, how can you so wrong on so many things so often?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Helluva statement from XR... on 16:45 - Sep 7 with 3820 viewsDarth_Koont

Alternatively Marxists and anti-capitalists are involved in honourable causes. Or do you think Mandela and Nye Bevan and their causes were bad? The Red Scare/people who want to destroy society nonsense has been more than a little silly for all the decades it's been trotted out.

There's no more inherently wrong with a Marxist and anti-capitalist than a liberal and a capitalist. As my examples above show, it all depends on what they believe and why.

Pronouns: He/Him

Helluva statement from XR... on 16:45 - Sep 7 with 3818 viewsCoachRob

Helluva statement from XR... on 16:05 - Sep 7 by hampstead_blue

Slow down.

I have not said the book is a gospel. I've simply put it out there as a very interesting read.
A lot of his ideas make sense but I am not hanging my hat on him by any means.

It's as simple as that.

Please don't tie me to an author and all his beliefs just because I called a book "very interesting". That has to stop. Thank-you.

I'll happily take a recommendation (audiobooks please) for another view on this topic.

You have got to be kidding - audiobooks? You claim XR has got it wrong and Lomborg has it right, how?

"A lot of his ideas make sense but I am not hanging my hat on him by any means."

Care to name one idea that makes sense?

"Gospel" seems appropriate from you as most of what you say is belief-based - religious if you like - you don't understand the science behind climate change and instead of apologising for posting such rubbish you have doubled-down by claiming you don't follow the "beliefs" of the author in totality.
Helluva statement from XR... on 16:49 - Sep 7 with 3809 viewsDarth_Koont

Helluva statement from XR... on 16:45 - Sep 7 by CoachRob

You have got to be kidding - audiobooks? You claim XR has got it wrong and Lomborg has it right, how?

"A lot of his ideas make sense but I am not hanging my hat on him by any means."

Care to name one idea that makes sense?

"Gospel" seems appropriate from you as most of what you say is belief-based - religious if you like - you don't understand the science behind climate change and instead of apologising for posting such rubbish you have doubled-down by claiming you don't follow the "beliefs" of the author in totality.

This has been Hampstead's trolling MO. Say something provocative then slowly back away from it to pretending it's all about having a debate and he doesn't really believe in it anyway.

And repeat.

Helluva statement from XR... on 16:52 - Sep 7 with 3799 viewsmonytowbray

Helluva statement from XR... on 16:11 - Sep 7 by CoachRob

Have you got some evidence for this or was this reported on some alt-right website?

If it contained New Keynesians or Monetarists would that make a great deal of difference to the validity of the cause? Economics is a cult not a science.

I mean, in his defence he's not wrong.

BUT

I didn't realise "wanting a better and fairer world for everyone" was a bad thing either.

Funny how the right wing rage at the left wing coming on stronger as they continue to sh1t on everything that exists, take over the airwaves and then claim they're being silenced.

TWTD never forgets…

Helluva statement from XR... on 16:57 - Sep 7 with 3782 viewsmonytowbray

Helluva statement from XR... on 16:06 - Sep 7 by Ryorry

Good point re the Care Homes "policies".

I know what you mean and feel the same about the "good old days" of boring politics.

You're right in some ways re social media, and hate sometimes seems to be spreadable and catchable like a virus. But then you have the positive side of it spreading the opposite - good information, insights and worthwhile links to research, like C-R & Eire's posts above.

Plus on balance, I think it's better to know what people are thinking rather than it lying hidden below the surface. There's a lovely phrase from the BBC televised drama 'I Claudius' of the 1970s which keeps coming to mind -

"Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out"...

I think if we had an actual free press some of those issues would be resolved. There is literally nothing on your typical newspaper shop stand that represents my views.

Then again I don't care about what represents my views, I'd rather read proper investigative journalism that holds power to account. Byline Times is my main fix these days.

It still makes me laugh so many righties want the Beeb defunded considering they go no where near as hard as they should into the corruption and lies we are being fed. The BBC has almost become a PR arm for the Tories these days. The only reason they really want it gone is so they can implement their state funded Fox News style propaganda arm in the mainstream. If you want to know where Cummings is taking us, look at Russia. Classic Dom was also part of a right wing think tank that concluded the Tories should replace the Beeb with such a thing in the mid-00s if they wanted to cling to power.

Yet MSM, silence.

TWTD never forgets…

Helluva statement from XR... on 17:05 - Sep 7 with 3761 viewsDarth_Koont

Helluva statement from XR... on 16:57 - Sep 7 by monytowbray

I think if we had an actual free press some of those issues would be resolved. There is literally nothing on your typical newspaper shop stand that represents my views.

Then again I don't care about what represents my views, I'd rather read proper investigative journalism that holds power to account. Byline Times is my main fix these days.

It still makes me laugh so many righties want the Beeb defunded considering they go no where near as hard as they should into the corruption and lies we are being fed. The BBC has almost become a PR arm for the Tories these days. The only reason they really want it gone is so they can implement their state funded Fox News style propaganda arm in the mainstream. If you want to know where Cummings is taking us, look at Russia. Classic Dom was also part of a right wing think tank that concluded the Tories should replace the Beeb with such a thing in the mid-00s if they wanted to cling to power.

Yet MSM, silence.

Well said. The BBC is centre-right which reflects the centre of British politics so not a problem in itself.

However, the journalistic standards are pretty poor nowadays and their over-reliance on clickbaity headlines rather than serious factual investigation means they're little to no buffer or balance at all to the nonsense from most of the press.

The worst thing about not having an independent, public service-focused and factual BBC is the fact that so many people still think it is all those things.

Helluva statement from XR... on 17:15 - Sep 7 with 3726 viewsbaxterbasics

Helluva statement from XR... on 16:32 - Sep 7 by jeera

Similar to BLM huh?

You don't think maybe some people think black people should be treated equally in society then?

Good grief, your views never cease to amaze.

Are you even familiar with the many, many stories of people being shot in their own homes by police in the States for example? Stopped in cars because of their colour?

Ok with all that are you? 'They' should just accept their lot and keep quiet shouldn't 'they'.

Hidden agenda ffs.

Don't confuse a handful who latch onto anything going - that's not remotely the same thing.

As for ER too, how can you so wrong on so many things so often?

"You don't think maybe some people think black people should be treated equally in society then?"
Of course I do, as do most rationally thinking folks. Do you think this requires that I support left wing revolutionaries?

"Are you even familiar with the many, many stories of people being shot in their own homes by police in the States for example? Stopped in cars because of their colour?"
A few of them sure, I know what's going on. There's clearly a problem with American police in particular. But supporting the BLM organisation isn't going to help any. (Also, have you seen the stats for deaths in the last few years at the hands of UK police? Not much to get agitated about there).

"Ok with all that are you? 'They' should just accept their lot and keep quiet shouldn't 'they'."
You're really just putting words in my mouth now, I've said none of that.

At it's roots BLM is a Marxist organisation, blaming capitalism for all their woes, and looking to dismantle the traditional family.
They've said as much themselves, and I cannot support that, however much I hate racism. Thankfully it's not one or the other.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Helluva statement from XR... on 17:19 - Sep 7 with 3717 viewsJ2BLUE

Helluva statement from XR... on 17:15 - Sep 7 by baxterbasics

"You don't think maybe some people think black people should be treated equally in society then?"
Of course I do, as do most rationally thinking folks. Do you think this requires that I support left wing revolutionaries?

"Are you even familiar with the many, many stories of people being shot in their own homes by police in the States for example? Stopped in cars because of their colour?"
A few of them sure, I know what's going on. There's clearly a problem with American police in particular. But supporting the BLM organisation isn't going to help any. (Also, have you seen the stats for deaths in the last few years at the hands of UK police? Not much to get agitated about there).

"Ok with all that are you? 'They' should just accept their lot and keep quiet shouldn't 'they'."
You're really just putting words in my mouth now, I've said none of that.

At it's roots BLM is a Marxist organisation, blaming capitalism for all their woes, and looking to dismantle the traditional family.
They've said as much themselves, and I cannot support that, however much I hate racism. Thankfully it's not one or the other.

and looking to dismantle the traditional family.

What is this in reference to?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024