Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game 16:40 - Sep 13 with 57839 viewscarlisleaway

Yes BLM but come on this was months ago
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 09:40 - Sep 16 with 2619 viewsvapour_trail

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 08:57 - Sep 16 by lowhouseblue

seriously, if you're going to follow me around the board, how's that apology coming on? claiming expertise, making stuff up and being abusive. pathetic.

Lowhouse, I don’t follow you around this board, I prefer not to engage with you for the most part, because I don’t like you, and I feel you’re fundamentally a dishonest individual. I value honesty.

As to your reply to someone else about the state of this board, I genuinely cannot think of one long time visitor to this space, who has made less of a positive contribution than you. You offer nothing here. If anyone has an alternate, I’d love to hear it.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 10:01 - Sep 16 with 2581 viewslowhouseblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 09:40 - Sep 16 by vapour_trail

Lowhouse, I don’t follow you around this board, I prefer not to engage with you for the most part, because I don’t like you, and I feel you’re fundamentally a dishonest individual. I value honesty.

As to your reply to someone else about the state of this board, I genuinely cannot think of one long time visitor to this space, who has made less of a positive contribution than you. You offer nothing here. If anyone has an alternate, I’d love to hear it.

so this apology? i received a load of abusive from you over a prolonged period, including being called a 'friend of paedophiles', for pointing out that the claims made by nick were unsubstantiated. you claimed expertise and gave his made up nonsense credence. we all now know that nick is a convicted liar and paedophile. i could go on.

don't you think an apology might be appropriate? if you value honesty that is.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 10:05 - Sep 16 with 2572 viewsJ2BLUE

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 06:17 - Sep 16 by m14_blue

This isn’t a Brexit thread mate

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 11:28 - Sep 16 with 2515 viewsjaseitfc2015

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 09:25 - Sep 16 by Herbivore

Another great contribution, champ. You're really doing your bit here.

Stop saying champ.
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 11:37 - Sep 16 with 2499 viewsHerbivore

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 11:28 - Sep 16 by jaseitfc2015

Stop saying champ.

Okay, champ.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 11:53 - Sep 16 with 2478 viewsjaseitfc2015

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 11:37 - Sep 16 by Herbivore

Okay, champ.

Down voted, going to Phil next time
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 11:57 - Sep 16 with 2473 viewsStokieBlue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 11:53 - Sep 16 by jaseitfc2015

The likelihood of Phil caring is probably equal to Champ actually existing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champ_(folklore)

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 11:57 - Sep 16 with 2471 viewsHerbivore

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 11:53 - Sep 16 by jaseitfc2015

Easy, champ. Phil doesn't take kindly to non-abusive posts being reported as abuse.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 12:02 - Sep 16 with 2462 viewsKeno

Thank you Gav

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 12:43 - Sep 16 with 2416 viewsSwailsey

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 11:57 - Sep 16 by Herbivore

Easy, champ. Phil doesn't take kindly to non-abusive posts being reported as abuse.

C'mon champ.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 12:49 - Sep 16 with 2411 viewsEwan_Oozami

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 12:43 - Sep 16 by Swailsey

C'mon champ.

Do you mean Cameron Champ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_Champ

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 15:25 - Sep 16 with 2322 viewsjaseitfc2015

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 11:57 - Sep 16 by StokieBlue

The likelihood of Phil caring is probably equal to Champ actually existing:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champ_(folklore)

SB

Phil cares
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 15:26 - Sep 16 with 2319 viewsjaseitfc2015

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 11:57 - Sep 16 by Herbivore

this is clear abuse though
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:15 - Sep 16 with 2278 views26_Paz

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 15:26 - Sep 16 by jaseitfc2015

this is clear abuse though

I’m no fan of the poster in question and we have frequent disagreements, including on this thread. Can’t really see how the word ‘champ’ is abusive though ...

The Paz Man

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:25 - Sep 16 with 2264 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:15 - Sep 16 by 26_Paz

I’m no fan of the poster in question and we have frequent disagreements, including on this thread. Can’t really see how the word ‘champ’ is abusive though ...

What about 'Tank Topped Bumboys' or 'Picaninnies'?

Is calling someone those terms abusive?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:27 - Sep 16 with 2256 viewsjaseitfc2015

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:15 - Sep 16 by 26_Paz

Typical, you wouldn't
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:37 - Sep 16 with 2227 views26_Paz

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:25 - Sep 16 by SpruceMoose

What about 'Tank Topped Bumboys' or 'Picaninnies'?

Is calling someone those terms abusive?

Grow up

The Paz Man

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:40 - Sep 16 with 2222 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:37 - Sep 16 by 26_Paz

Grow up

You don't get to just walk away from supporting racism and homophobia Paz.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:45 - Sep 16 with 2214 viewseireblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:37 - Sep 16 by 26_Paz

Grow up

You know what, you could stop this sort of thing.

Do you accept the principle that it is a minority group that gets to define what terms and language is abusive?
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:49 - Sep 16 with 2205 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:45 - Sep 16 by eireblue

Do you accept the principle that it is a minority group that gets to define what terms and language is abusive?

Quite. It's simple Paz.

In addition, as far as I'm concerned all you have to do is condemn Boris Johnson for using racist and homophobic terms.

Of course it would also be helpful for you to state whether you still plan to vote for the party led by said racist homophobe and if so, why.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 17:01]

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:59 - Sep 16 with 2185 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:45 - Sep 16 by eireblue

Crickets.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:02 - Sep 16 with 2181 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:49 - Sep 16 by SpruceMoose

Quite. It's simple Paz.

In addition, as far as I'm concerned all you have to do is condemn Boris Johnson for using racist and homophobic terms.

Of course it would also be helpful for you to state whether you still plan to vote for the party led by said racist homophobe and if so, why.

Crickets x2

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:18 - Sep 16 with 2162 views26_Paz

I’m not sure anyone ‘gets to decide’. I think everyone just needs to apply some common sense and take the situation / context into account

The Paz Man

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:19 - Sep 16 with 2157 viewsnoggin

What was months ago?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:19 - Sep 16 with 2157 views26_Paz

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:49 - Sep 16 by SpruceMoose

Quite. It's simple Paz.

1. My comments on that subject are contained on that thread. I have nothing further to add to that.
2. In terms of my future voting intention I haven’t thought about the next GE yet as it is years away.

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024