Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. 15:54 - Nov 20 with 1678 viewsSpruceMoose

If you're going, go I say, and go with our best wishes! Take care of yourself. It's been a rough year. Come back whenever you like.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 15:54 - Nov 20 with 1667 viewsJ2BLUE

Alright then, fook you, i'm off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 15:55 - Nov 20 with 1663 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm back

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 15:55 - Nov 20 with 1655 viewsSpruceMoose

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 15:55 - Nov 20 by J2BLUE

I'm back

Quicker than our honeymoon.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 15:57 - Nov 20 with 1651 viewsFixed_It

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 15:55 - Nov 20 by SpruceMoose

Quicker than our honeymoon.

This honeymoon you two had - was J2 coming or going?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 15:59 - Nov 20 with 1633 viewswkj

Gone quicker than a recipient of a talk show paternity test, back faster than a pet owner trying to protect his dog from someone breaking into the kitchen.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 16:47 - Nov 20 with 1574 viewsBlueBadger

'I'm leaving forever. Who's about tomorrow?'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 16:50 - Nov 20 with 1559 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 16:57 - Nov 20 with 1539 viewsMonkeyAlan

I wish you would.
Login to get fewer ads

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 17:01 - Nov 20 with 1546 viewsSpruceMoose

Someone tell MonkeyAlan I've got him on ignore. If I wanted to hear angry insane brain whoopsies I'll pop Fox News on.

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 17:05 - Nov 20 with 1528 viewsMonkeyAlan

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 17:01 - Nov 20 by SpruceMoose

Someone tell MonkeyAlan I've got him on ignore. If I wanted to hear angry insane brain whoopsies I'll pop Fox News on.

May as well just listen to yourself then mate.
Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 17:06 - Nov 20 with 1539 viewsmonytowbray

I've never done a leaving announcement when f*cking off, but I know a few posters who accuse me of attention seeking who have done...

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 17:30 - Nov 20 with 1516 viewsMattinLondon

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 17:01 - Nov 20 by SpruceMoose

He asked where’s the best place to buy crayons is as he’s broken all of his - or something like that.
Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 17:55 - Nov 20 with 1498 viewsfactual_blue

How can you not like My Anal Keno?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 18:42 - Nov 20 with 1457 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

New?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 19:37 - Nov 20 with 1413 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 17:55 - Nov 20 by factual_blue

How can you not like My Anal Keno?

Is that going to be this year's must-have Christmas toy, along the lines of My Little Pony?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 20:29 - Nov 20 with 1379 viewsMeadowlark

I'd love to make a big leaving statement, but no-one knows I'm here in the first place!

Thus is the lot of us bit-part players on the forum.....
Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 20:32 - Nov 20 with 1367 viewsfooters

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 20:29 - Nov 20 by Meadowlark

I'd love to make a big leaving statement, but no-one knows I'm here in the first place!

Thus is the lot of us bit-part players on the forum.....

You are a fellow Lowestoftian. I for one would miss you, brother.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 20:45 - Nov 20 with 1352 viewsMeadowlark

Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 20:32 - Nov 20 by footers

You are a fellow Lowestoftian. I for one would miss you, brother.

That's nice.
Resignation speeches to be the hot new TWTD trend for 4th quarter 2020. on 23:13 - Nov 20 with 1288 viewshoppy

I’m off. See ya.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024