Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I want that Bluefish back 14:21 - Nov 25 with 1578 viewsMrTown

He'd be golddust right now.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I want that Bluefish back on 14:35 - Nov 25 with 1543 viewsIllinoisblue

He’s available to enjoy on twitter, pedaling his smartest man in the room routine.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I want that Bluefish back on 14:38 - Nov 25 with 1530 viewsblueislander

I want that Bluefish back on 14:35 - Nov 25 by Illinoisblue

He’s available to enjoy on twitter, pedaling his smartest man in the room routine.

Do Paul lambert and Gwion Edwards follow him?
I want that Bluefish back on 14:56 - Nov 25 with 1495 viewswitchdoctor

🤮
I want that Bluefish back on 15:09 - Nov 25 with 1481 viewsMrTown

I want that Bluefish back on 14:35 - Nov 25 by Illinoisblue

I keep tabs on him there. Mad to think he's that old and was going about his business like a kid on here.

F*cking hilarious, get him back on Phil, release the hounds.

I want that Bluefish back on 18:42 - Nov 25 with 1398 viewsnodge_blue

What happened? Did he explode so much that he left or got banned?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

I want that Bluefish back on 18:51 - Nov 25 with 1381 viewsMrTown

I want that Bluefish back on 18:42 - Nov 25 by nodge_blue

What happened? Did he explode so much that he left or got banned?

No idea, I’ve been ghosting for a while, just reading but not posting, and saw someone say he got the axe.

I want that Bluefish back on 18:52 - Nov 25 with 1379 viewshaynes_toe1

To be fair I can understand his frustration. Was clear how poor Lambert was from the championship relegation but people on here were still in love with the bloke. That can cause someone to get then go a bit OTT in the other direction.
I want that Bluefish back on 19:03 - Nov 25 with 1366 viewsTieDyedIn95

I can't wait to see what he does when Lambert gets sacked and nothing changes.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Login to get fewer ads

I want that Bluefish back on 19:42 - Nov 25 with 1337 viewsjimmyvet

I want that Bluefish back on 19:03 - Nov 25 by TieDyedIn95

I can't wait to see what he does when Lambert gets sacked and nothing changes.

Exactly the majority wanted MM gone and that has worked out really well... lets get rid of lambert and then what ? Tier 4 probably !
I want that Bluefish back on 20:05 - Nov 25 with 1316 viewshaynes_toe1

I want that Bluefish back on 19:42 - Nov 25 by jimmyvet

Exactly the majority wanted MM gone and that has worked out really well... lets get rid of lambert and then what ? Tier 4 probably !

Difference is MM was actually good at his job, hadn't relegated us with a whimper and then failed to get out of the third tier despite more resources than pretty much every other team.
I want that Bluefish back on 20:18 - Nov 25 with 1296 viewsKeaneish

I want that Bluefish back on 20:05 - Nov 25 by haynes_toe1

Difference is MM was actually good at his job, hadn't relegated us with a whimper and then failed to get out of the third tier despite more resources than pretty much every other team.

It’ll make little difference who we appoint and I have a degree of empathy with Evans in that respect. There seems to be common traits with managers. Two things I think we can say with a degree of certainty is that they all come with their own inflated egos and at some point, they all implode.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I want that Bluefish back on 22:27 - Nov 25 with 1231 viewsSarge

No you don’t, nobody does
I want that Bluefish back on 07:36 - Nov 26 with 1178 viewsDarth_Koont

I want that Bluefish back on 18:52 - Nov 25 by haynes_toe1

To be fair I can understand his frustration. Was clear how poor Lambert was from the championship relegation but people on here were still in love with the bloke. That can cause someone to get then go a bit OTT in the other direction.

To be really fair, no-one was “still in love” with Lambert. That was all in Blubbers’ mind.

A majority on here have said that Lambert needs to do a lot better even during the relegation season. And it’s been pretty unanimous since this time last year.

Which makes his 10 new posts a day on the subject more about him than Lambert.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 7:37]

Pronouns: He/Him

I want that Bluefish back on 07:39 - Nov 26 with 1169 viewswkj

I want that Bluefish back on 18:51 - Nov 25 by MrTown

No idea, I’ve been ghosting for a while, just reading but not posting, and saw someone say he got the axe.

He bought up personal disagreements into the public forum by calling someone out for doing something in a PM that didn't actually reflect what they did at all, not actually anything to do with his anti-lambert sentiment at all.

I would post the terms and conditions but I just realised I have been a bit sweary lately.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I want that Bluefish back on 08:21 - Nov 26 with 1129 viewsitfcjoe

I want that Bluefish back on 07:36 - Nov 26 by Darth_Koont

To be really fair, no-one was “still in love” with Lambert. That was all in Blubbers’ mind.

A majority on here have said that Lambert needs to do a lot better even during the relegation season. And it’s been pretty unanimous since this time last year.

Which makes his 10 new posts a day on the subject more about him than Lambert.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2020 7:37]

It's almost like him going has freed up more normal discussion of it - it's like the No Deal Brexit people telling the Normal Brexit lot they didn't want it enough.

Most people broadly agreed, but there was never room for discussions

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I want that Bluefish back on 08:44 - Nov 26 with 1108 viewshype313

I want that Bluefish back on 08:21 - Nov 26 by itfcjoe

It's almost like him going has freed up more normal discussion of it - it's like the No Deal Brexit people telling the Normal Brexit lot they didn't want it enough.

Agreed, as much as my perceptions of Lambert were the same as his, the constant hijacking of posts to make that statement, the constant new threads just titled Lambert out or some paraphrase of it was becoming painful.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I want that Bluefish back on 09:11 - Nov 26 with 1075 viewsMonkeyAlan

I want that Bluefish back on 20:05 - Nov 25 by haynes_toe1

Totally. Mick did a damned good job with the hand he was dealt. He probably has a rye smile at what has happened since and who can blame him the way some treated the guy. He kept us up year on year with no help whatsoever from the muppet at the top. He took the flack, then when he dished it back the numb skulls cried like babies. It's all worked out well though......... Oh!
I want that Bluefish back on 09:31 - Nov 26 with 1057 viewsclive_baker

I want that Bluefish back on 08:21 - Nov 26 by itfcjoe

You'll be hard pushed to find any town fans that thought Lambert was doing a good job for the best part of the last 12 months. The more generous ones thought 'well he's not going anywhere, so lets back him' and the less generous ones thought 'we're not going anywhere, get him out', but most agreed he's been a flop. BF seemed to think he was the only person with that mindset and went OTT with his boring and relentless daily threads about Lambert. For whatever reason he felt like he had to take such extreme views on everything, Edwards being a good example, which increasingly made him look like a massive tit. He's clueless when it comes to football, and very vocal with it.

He was an attention seeker of the highest order, creating new threads on subjects that already existed elsewhere just so he could have the attention. Proudly boasting about his PM's from Phil telling him not to be a d1ck, as if causing grief for admin is something a grown adult should be proud of. Its disrespectful, frankly.

This place is much better off without him.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024