Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? 17:21 - Nov 28 with 2890 viewsCoco

I will.

[Post edited 28 Nov 2020 17:24]

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 17:21 - Nov 28 with 2630 viewsSwailsey

I’ll certainly spam the inbox every day.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 17:22 - Nov 28 with 2606 viewsMetal_Hacker

What have I missed ? Phil for banned from the club ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 17:24 - Nov 28 with 2564 viewsWickets

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 17:22 - Nov 28 by Metal_Hacker

What have I missed ? Phil for banned from the club ?

I seemed to have missed this can we be told the full story please Phil ?
Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 17:30 - Nov 28 with 2422 viewshomer_123

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 17:24 - Nov 28 by Wickets

I seemed to have missed this can we be told the full story please Phil ?

Lincoln Team Leaked via TWTD before match....TWYD being held responsible.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 17:31 - Nov 28 with 2405 viewsPlums

Yep, I’m in.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 17:33 - Nov 28 with 2343 viewsSarge

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 17:30 - Nov 28 by homer_123

Lincoln Team Leaked via TWTD before match....TWYD being held responsible.

Holding TWTD responsible for the actions of a moron on the forum is ridiculous. Equally ridiculous is people thinking leaking the team on a public forum would be a good thing to do, how the f*ck is that supposed to help the team win? We have anti-fans amongst us, people happy to watch the team lose if it means they can win some internet points.
Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 17:34 - Nov 28 with 2315 viewswoodbridge_blue

That's it for me until the decision to ban Phil is reversed.
Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 17:34 - Nov 28 with 2287 viewsWD19

Oh fo sho.

It’s mad. Not least because (FO)PRP doesn’t contractually get to decide who is allowed in pressers. ME should have pulled rank on him.
Login to get fewer ads

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 20:59 - Dec 1 with 1651 viewsbazgammon

well, well PH banned from ITFC pressers. Karma works in mysterious ways. Banning posters because he doesn't like their politics from TWTD.. Not so nice now is it when the club who he's made a living off decide to ban him.

Poll: Lambert

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:00 - Dec 1 with 1595 viewsSpruceMoose

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 20:59 - Dec 1 by bazgammon

well, well PH banned from ITFC pressers. Karma works in mysterious ways. Banning posters because he doesn't like their politics from TWTD.. Not so nice now is it when the club who he's made a living off decide to ban him.

1) Racism isn't a political position.
2) Feel free to piss off at any point.
3) You're a tit.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:01 - Dec 1 with 1568 viewsDanTheMan

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 20:59 - Dec 1 by bazgammon

Fúck off.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:04 - Dec 1 with 1516 viewsRyorry

In 25 years on here, that is the stupidest post I've ever read - and that's saying something

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:05 - Dec 1 with 1481 viewsJDB23

Truly living up to your name.
Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:05 - Dec 1 with 1477 viewsSpruceMoose

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:04 - Dec 1 by Ryorry

In 25 years on here, that is the stupidest post I've ever read - and that's saying something

The Facebook Fan Page must be leaking.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:06 - Dec 1 with 1453 viewsghostofescobar

We really do have some thick tw@ts on here.

GhostOfEscobar

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:07 - Dec 1 with 1450 viewsRyorry

Think I'll join you. No more online shopping from Planet Blue for me, unless and until 👍

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:07 - Dec 1 with 1439 viewsjonbull88

Please remove yourself from this forum.
Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:09 - Dec 1 with 1416 viewsGlasgowBlue

Despite voicing my frustration over a couple of issues on this board, it's completely false to say that Phil bans people because he disagrees with their politics.

If that was the case I'd have been toast years ago.

You'd be wise to retract that accusation.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:09 - Dec 1 with 1412 viewsSpruceMoose

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:06 - Dec 1 by ghostofescobar

We really do have some thick tw@ts on here.

Quite. Baz needs to learn to read a room.

I tell you what though, he's all mouth and no trousers. Nailed on that he won't be donating the the charity cause.

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:10 - Dec 1 with 1385 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:01 - Dec 1 by DanTheMan

Fúck off.

Seconded

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:10 - Dec 1 with 1380 viewsFromIpswichToPhoenix

You don't like it when racists are banned? Don't let the door hit you....
Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:27 - Dec 1 with 1234 viewswkj

To be fair, I feel other people may have skim read your comment and not fully appreciate the point you were trying to make. Well, I have and can say with all balance and fairness, that you sir are a cúnt.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:34 - Dec 1 with 1169 viewsBABLUE

C
U
N
T
Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:43 - Dec 1 with 1127 viewsCrayonKing

I'm boycotting.

Have also emailed the club to let them know I won't be making my usual Planet Blue purchases this Christmas.

Not sure anyone will care as such but if the club realise its going to hurt them financially, even just a little bit, it might give a bit more leverage to those trying to get it overturned.
Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:45 - Dec 1 with 1099 viewsRyorry

Who would boycott itfc until Phil has this ludicrous ban overturned? on 21:43 - Dec 1 by CrayonKing

I'm boycotting.

Have also emailed the club to let them know I won't be making my usual Planet Blue purchases this Christmas.

Not sure anyone will care as such but if the club realise its going to hurt them financially, even just a little bit, it might give a bit more leverage to those trying to get it overturned.

Good point re letting them know, and stating why 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024