Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang 23:00 - Jan 3 with 2164 viewsunstableblue

... deranged

Love the REPUBLICAN election official just debunking every crazed conspiracy theory Trump throws at him

5000 dead people voted... ‘no sir, there was at worst 2 inaccurate votes in that category’

The internet is alive of this lady putting in 18000 votes 3 times... ‘those videos you are talking about were doctored, we have had these verified, I can send you the link, our law enforcement and FBI have investigated, there was nothing wrong’... trump just then rants about everyone being incompetent

I could go on.....

Trump has no accurate data.... it’s all just what he wants to hear

ITS FECKIN CRAZY PEOPLE.... 70 million people voted for this nut job
[Post edited 3 Jan 2021 23:03]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 23:09 - Jan 3 with 1786 viewsSpruceMoose

I find his desperation delicious.

17 more days.

It's on.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

i can see why the election official tweeted this... on 23:09 - Jan 3 with 1799 viewsunstableblue

Because from this hour tape... Trump is caught lying yet again... as he was willing to answer such questions

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 23:12 - Jan 3 with 1779 viewsunstableblue

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 23:09 - Jan 3 by SpruceMoose

17 more days.

It's on.

Desperation is the word

But the way he is basing his whole argument on internet conspiracy theories.. because that is what his ego wants to believe.... and yet the officials have he facts.... now that is delicious

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 00:12 - Jan 4 with 1694 viewsElderGrizzly

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 23:09 - Jan 3 by SpruceMoose

17 more days.

It's on.

Look what he is upto tomorrow! 🙄

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 00:14 - Jan 4 with 1689 viewsElderGrizzly

Someone has live tweeted the whole thing

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 00:18 - Jan 4 with 1691 viewsElderGrizzly

The Trumpers are out defending him

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 00:20 - Jan 4 with 1675 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 00:12 - Jan 4 by ElderGrizzly

Look what he is upto tomorrow! 🙄

Bahaha! The short little guy who tried to sue Twitter over a fake account claiming to be a cow?! (maybe I should be careful...) https://twitter.com/devinnunescow?s=21

What is Gym Jordan getting his for? Services to the sex offender community?

There's a special place in hell waiting for all these clowns. Sure, maybe they won't get what they deserve in this lifetime, but their legacy as incompetent, corrupt, idiots will be the thing that lives on.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 0:22]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 00:22 - Jan 4 with 1664 viewsElderGrizzly

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 00:20 - Jan 4 by SpruceMoose

Bahaha! The short little guy who tried to sue Twitter over a fake account claiming to be a cow?! (maybe I should be careful...) https://twitter.com/devinnunescow?s=21

What is Gym Jordan getting his for? Services to the sex offender community?

There's a special place in hell waiting for all these clowns. Sure, maybe they won't get what they deserve in this lifetime, but their legacy as incompetent, corrupt, idiots will be the thing that lives on.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 0:22]

Gym Jordan too.

To think the PMoF used to mean something
Login to get fewer ads

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 00:40 - Jan 4 with 1620 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 00:22 - Jan 4 by ElderGrizzly

Gym Jordan too.

To think the PMoF used to mean something

Rush Limbaugh killed that concept off.

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 00:59 - Jan 4 with 1586 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 23:12 - Jan 3 by unstableblue

Desperation is the word

But the way he is basing his whole argument on internet conspiracy theories.. because that is what his ego wants to believe.... and yet the officials have he facts.... now that is delicious

It may be delicious but not half as tasty as Brexit. I'm drunk on it.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 01:12 - Jan 4 with 1566 viewsjeera

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 00:59 - Jan 4 by The_Last_Baron

"Take that you leftie remainer types...

hur, hur, hur ,huuuuuuuur huuuuuur hur.

hur

hur."

Sigh.

Bet you love all this stuff too, kids services facing further cuts. Lap it up mate, it's right up your street. That'll teach them won't it?

"There has been a 71% cut in spending on children and youth services across England in less than a decade."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/youth-organisations-in-england-face-wholes

[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 1:16]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 01:37 - Jan 4 with 1543 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 01:12 - Jan 4 by jeera

"Take that you leftie remainer types...

hur, hur, hur ,huuuuuuuur huuuuuur hur.

hur

hur."

Sigh.

Bet you love all this stuff too, kids services facing further cuts. Lap it up mate, it's right up your street. That'll teach them won't it?

"There has been a 71% cut in spending on children and youth services across England in less than a decade."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/youth-organisations-in-england-face-wholes

[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 1:16]

Why is it talking about Brexit on a thread about US politics? Sad little obsessive. Highlight of its life no doubt.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 1:40]

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 01:43 - Jan 4 with 1533 viewswkj

I bet nancy can't wait to go back to work tomorrow

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 01:45 - Jan 4 with 1531 viewsjeera

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 01:37 - Jan 4 by SpruceMoose

Why is it talking about Brexit on a thread about US politics? Sad little obsessive. Highlight of its life no doubt.

Don't know. There is a thread about Brexit if it likes.

This is probably a way of supporting the weird sex-offending Donald Trump without coming out and saying it, but there's a thread on another offender if he likes that sort of thing.

Maybe it could start its own thread coming out in full support of Epstein whilst at it.

Just another div who thinks it's won something without understanding what that might be.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 01:51 - Jan 4 with 1515 viewswkj

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 01:37 - Jan 4 by SpruceMoose

Probably haven had much joy with his tennants socially distancing from his carpets

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 06:32 - Jan 4 with 1339 viewsm14_blue

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 00:59 - Jan 4 by The_Last_Baron

You are one seriously weird guy.
Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 06:56 - Jan 4 with 1321 viewsBlueBadger

Presumably you've been drinking to soothe the pain of actually getting a deal given that you've been dead set against such a betrayal?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 07:04 - Jan 4 with 1303 viewsm14_blue

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 06:56 - Jan 4 by BlueBadger

Presumably you've been drinking to soothe the pain of actually getting a deal given that you've been dead set against such a betrayal?

“Worse than remaining.”
Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 08:33 - Jan 4 with 1188 viewsHerbivore

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 06:56 - Jan 4 by BlueBadger

It doesn't know what it wants, it just knows it wants to upset the libs.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 08:39 - Jan 4 with 1164 viewsCoastalblue

Had a listen this morning after I got in from work over breakfast, it sounds like a bad satirical sketch show, the problem would be that nobody would believe the character!

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 08:53 - Jan 4 with 1129 viewsMookamoo

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 08:39 - Jan 4 by Coastalblue

Had a listen this morning after I got in from work over breakfast, it sounds like a bad satirical sketch show, the problem would be that nobody would believe the character!

Its difficult to work out if he actually believes what he is saying. I think he does and it is worrying that a big percentage of those that voted for him will too. Evidence doesn't matter anymore. This will continue for 4 years and help motivate the right - it will be about reclaiming their lost voice again.

Biden and Harris can do nice videos and promote positivity in tweets, but they have some serious work to do and not get hammered in the mid terms.
Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 20:35 - Jan 4 with 912 viewsElderGrizzly

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 08:53 - Jan 4 by Mookamoo

Its difficult to work out if he actually believes what he is saying. I think he does and it is worrying that a big percentage of those that voted for him will too. Evidence doesn't matter anymore. This will continue for 4 years and help motivate the right - it will be about reclaiming their lost voice again.

Biden and Harris can do nice videos and promote positivity in tweets, but they have some serious work to do and not get hammered in the mid terms.

Angry Georgia election man is tearing into Trump

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 21:03 - Jan 4 with 861 viewsBlueNomad

Apparently all living ex-Defence Secretaries have written a joint letter to Trump advising him not to try using the military to keep him in office. What has the US come to?
Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 21:20 - Jan 4 with 843 viewsmonytowbray

If there is one thing society can learn off Trump, it’s that these people exist in almost every aspect of life, whether twisting reality in relation to a pub chat, a work project, relationships and god knows what else.

If society knew how to spot manipulators earlier it’d go a long way into helping everywhere else.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 21:21 - Jan 4 with 837 viewsbluelagos

Oh this full 1 hour Trump tape.. when you really drill into this.. it’s derang on 08:53 - Jan 4 by Mookamoo

I actually listened to the full recording of the call (bored in lockdown) earlier.

I think Trump genuinely believes he won and that voting irregularities stole it. He said things like how 'my people told me I was up in the polls' or how he won extra seats in the house, or how he got more votes than before.

It's like he doesn't have the intellect to compute all those things can be true, but that he can still lose.

I almost felt sorry for him, like a child unwilling to accept having to share a toy with a younger sibling.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 21:22]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024