Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons 14:13 - Jan 7 with 3724 viewsbluelagos

But if you haven't seen this, is well worth a few minutes of your time. (apologies if already shared)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 14:25 - Jan 7 with 3309 viewsfooters

Incredible, isn't it. My favourite was young Elizabeth from Tennessee who got maced and cried :(

Not everyone's cut out for the revolution, Liz!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 14:29 - Jan 7 with 3298 viewsBloots

I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 14:25 - Jan 7 by footers

Incredible, isn't it. My favourite was young Elizabeth from Tennessee who got maced and cried :(

Not everyone's cut out for the revolution, Liz!

....being victimised because she'd "only just managed to break into the building" when they maced her?

Silly tart.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 14:38 - Jan 7 with 3274 viewsfooters

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 14:29 - Jan 7 by Bloots

....being victimised because she'd "only just managed to break into the building" when they maced her?

Silly tart.

Yes, indeed.

"Chat sh1t, get banged." - Prof. Vardy, J.

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 14:40 - Jan 7 with 3266 viewsSteve_M

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 14:29 - Jan 7 by Bloots

Silly tart.

Damn it, missed this thread when I just posted that clip. Oh well, here it is again:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 14:43 - Jan 7 with 3233 viewsfooters

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 14:40 - Jan 7 by Steve_M

Damn it, missed this thread when I just posted that clip. Oh well, here it is again:

Clearly a pretty low-watt bulb.

Tries to break into government building
Gets maced, complains
Isn't wearing a mask
Doxes herself to media

Hope she likes prison food.

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 14:43 - Jan 7 with 3231 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 14:46 - Jan 7 with 3209 viewsjeera

That is bloody superb though and has pretty much made my afternoon.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 14:52 - Jan 7 with 3181 viewsreusersfreekicks

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 14:43 - Jan 7 by footers

Gets maced, complains
Isn't wearing a mask
Doxes herself to media

Stupidity of these people is breathtaking.
Login to get fewer ads

I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 14:57 - Jan 7 with 3156 viewsjaykay

we got our own trump loons in this country . i give you

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/trump-will-be-our-greatest-ally-after-brexit-

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 14:57 - Jan 7 with 3153 viewsSwansea_Blue

Incredible report. These loons are brainwashed cultists. I don't know how you could get through to them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 15:01 - Jan 7 with 3140 viewsGiant_Midget

I do like that their anti mask stance makes them much easier to identify.
Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 15:01 - Jan 7 with 3144 viewsBlueBadger

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 14:43 - Jan 7 by footers

Gets maced, complains
Isn't wearing a mask
Doxes herself to media

The only silver lining to come out of all this is the clear fact that Trump and his cultists are so utterly incompetent that what could have been really nasty is *just* upsetting and worthy of mockery. Imagine ho wit could have gone if he hadn't spent all his time on the golf course or trying to work out how he could use his office to enrich his family.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 15:06 - Jan 7 with 3122 viewsjaykay

looks like the police helped them as well

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 15:08 - Jan 7 with 3117 viewsjontysnut

As well as his excellent books, Don Winslow's twitter is worth reading on this and the whole Trump farce @donwinslow
I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 15:10 - Jan 7 with 3104 viewsSwansea_Blue

A bit of classic in the 'how it started, how it's going' genre:

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 15:15 - Jan 7 with 3078 viewsElderGrizzly

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 14:43 - Jan 7 by Steve_M

I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 15:17 - Jan 7 with 3073 viewsDinDjarin

Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall and not sure anyone is going to put it back together again anytime soon.

Merica is broken for the foreseeable.
I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 15:18 - Jan 7 with 3071 viewsBlueBadger

I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 15:01 - Jan 7 by Giant_Midget

I do like that their anti mask stance makes them much easier to identify.

Ironic that the cries of 'but nah freedom' to defend their selfishness could quite easily see them losing their freedom for a decent stretch.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 15:32 - Jan 7 with 3024 viewsFixed_It

Superb!!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 15:37 - Jan 7 with 3005 viewsTieDyedIn95

What makes me laugh is what was their plan? If this was taking over the Government they failed, they'd have needed a lot more tanks and guns to do it. These people broke some chairs. Is that it? Come on, we chopped the Kings head off when we did it.

Hardly an uprising, it was as an effective as a smelly fart in a hurricane.

Nothing was achieved, your getting nicked for nothing because an orange sociopath who's just a bad loser made you do it.

Amuericah

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 15:57 - Jan 7 with 2966 viewsDarth_Koont

What’s striking is that they’ve gone to all that trouble to get there and make a stand but all their justifications and reasoning seem so random and unclear.

It’s like the only thing they understand is their anger and that’s enough.

Pronouns: He/Him

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 16:12 - Jan 7 with 2933 viewsSarge

I’m sure drying her eyes with an onion didn’t help...

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 16:15 - Jan 7 with 2922 viewsbluelagos

Was she the one that seemed to think she was.... on 16:12 - Jan 7 by Sarge

I’m sure drying her eyes with an onion didn’t help...

On balance I preferred it when I thought she'd genuinely been maced by the police.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 16:33 - Jan 7 with 2886 viewsLord_Lucan

Many times people post links to things and link them to race etc. I genuinely don't really see race as an issue and because of this may be guilty of missing occasions when things are. The whole Trump thing though is now I think a race thing rather than an anti left thing.

Callis has a habit of calling everything he doesn't agree with as fascism, which actually is so ironic when you think about it. Trump though at this present time is (hopefully) the nearest we will ever see to a fascist leader in the so called West.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 16:46 - Jan 7 with 2832 viewsTieDyedIn95

I know there's been lots of threads on the Trump loons on 16:33 - Jan 7 by Lord_Lucan

Many times people post links to things and link them to race etc. I genuinely don't really see race as an issue and because of this may be guilty of missing occasions when things are. The whole Trump thing though is now I think a race thing rather than an anti left thing.

Callis has a habit of calling everything he doesn't agree with as fascism, which actually is so ironic when you think about it. Trump though at this present time is (hopefully) the nearest we will ever see to a fascist leader in the so called West.

The problem is..... fascist leaders, ones with ultimate power tend to actually do things. We might not like what they did, but they had an agenda, and ran the state with an iron fist and took a revolution or war to remove. He was elected, and faffed about doing nothing for 4 years and then lost an election because of it.

He's an example of a terrible politician and why people should look beyond what candidates say and push them over what they actually plan to do, and how they are really going to do it. He's done nothing for America, even before this, and didn't deliver on anything he said he would actually do.

If you vote for slogans and soundbites that's what you will get, it's the same here. We have a party in power that spent an election banging on about borders and the second they got elected, did nothing, and when we really did need some border control with this pandemic, continued to do nothing and look at the result. People will turn to far right and far left options when they continually see the mainstream ones fail to deliver, that's the bigger concern.

Ultimately as with Trump and the Conservatives here - That's not fascism, it's incompetence and it's our fault that we keep allowing these idiots to be elected.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024