Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard 11:05 - Jan 18 with 1049 viewsKeno

nice treat with a mid morning coffee

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:07 - Jan 18 with 930 viewsfooters

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:09 - Jan 18 with 921 viewsMetal_Hacker

Just had a Bakewell Tart , not had one for years . Amazing things

Poll: If it were one or the other

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:10 - Jan 18 with 913 viewsKeno

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:09 - Jan 18 by Metal_Hacker

Never been a fan of those, may have too give them a try again

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:11 - Jan 18 with 914 viewsfactual_blue

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:07 - Jan 18 by footers

At school one would eat the wagon wheel, inflate the bag it came in, and smash it on an unsuspecting first years' bonce.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:18 - Jan 18 with 895 viewsSitfcB

I got some he other week, jammie ones.

Don’t taste as good/nice as they used to.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:19 - Jan 18 with 892 viewsKeno

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:18 - Jan 18 by SitfcB

I got some he other week, jammie ones.

Don’t taste as good/nice as they used to.

They are certainly not as big as they used to be!!

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:21 - Jan 18 with 890 viewsfooters

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:19 - Jan 18 by Keno

They are certainly not as big as they used to be!!

Should they be renamed to something more suitable, like Wheelbarrow Wheels?

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:26 - Jan 18 with 882 viewsleitrimblue

Preferable to a viscount or a orange club
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 11:27]
Login to get fewer ads

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:26 - Jan 18 with 882 viewsKeno

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:21 - Jan 18 by footers

Should they be renamed to something more suitable, like Wheelbarrow Wheels?

Better than Battenberg wheels?

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:29 - Jan 18 with 870 viewsMetal_Hacker

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:26 - Jan 18 by Keno

Battenberg ...now you're talking !!!!

Nearly as sublime as Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

Poll: If it were one or the other

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:30 - Jan 18 with 867 viewsfooters

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:26 - Jan 18 by Keno

b*tt*nb*rg is a crime against cakes.

It's certainly no carrot or walnut and coffee cake, that's for damn sure.

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:36 - Jan 18 with 858 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Never liked Wagon Wheels, even as a kid. Never been much of a marshmallow fan to be honest.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:37 - Jan 18 with 851 viewsKeno

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:30 - Jan 18 by footers

yes, hence WW's could be called "Better than Battenberg Wheels"

Had some really nice banana and cinnamon cake the other day

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:53 - Jan 18 with 832 viewsNewcyBlue

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:55 - Jan 18 with 827 viewsclive_baker

Not had a wagon wheel for ages. I have a vivid memory of Wagon Wheel doing some sampling activity at PR way back in the 90's. Throwing the double chocolate purple ones into the then Pioneer stand. Weird the sh1t you remember.

On the subject of snacking, albeit savoury, I treated myself to Red Leicester Mini Cheddars and they're a game changer!

Cheers

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:58 - Jan 18 with 822 viewsclive_baker

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:53 - Jan 18 by NewcyBlue

This song reminds me of being p1ssed up in the downstairs bit of the Swan in Stockwell at about 3am.

If you know, you know.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:58 - Jan 18 with 821 viewsDubtractor

Dreadful things. Fake chocolate coating, and a fairly limp biscuit.

Its a no from me Keno.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 12:01 - Jan 18 with 812 viewsKeno

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:55 - Jan 18 by clive_baker

Not had a wagon wheel for ages. I have a vivid memory of Wagon Wheel doing some sampling activity at PR way back in the 90's. Throwing the double chocolate purple ones into the then Pioneer stand. Weird the sh1t you remember.

On the subject of snacking, albeit savoury, I treated myself to Red Leicester Mini Cheddars and they're a game changer!

Cheers

The Red Leicester Mini Cheddars are amazing arent they!!

Glad you like them, I am finding one six pack a week isnt really enough tho

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 12:42 - Jan 18 with 795 viewseireblue

What are you throwing them at?
Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 12:46 - Jan 18 with 791 viewsKeno

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:58 - Jan 18 by Dubtractor

Dreadful things. Fake chocolate coating, and a fairly limp biscuit.

Its a no from me Keno.

But then again dubbers you are a man of refined taste and high culture

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 13:48 - Jan 18 with 768 viewsEwan_Oozami

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:29 - Jan 18 by Metal_Hacker

Nice to see the Decent Battenbergers out in force!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 13:56 - Jan 18 with 760 viewsEwan_Oozami

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:30 - Jan 18 by footers

There's no need for that sort of abuse....mate!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 13:59 - Jan 18 with 757 viewsghostofescobar

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:09 - Jan 18 by Metal_Hacker

The factory in Stoke makes 250,000 of these little beauties every day and every single tart has the half cherry put on it by hand. One woman there has been doing the "cherry on the top" job for over 12 years!! Still more enthralling than watching Town at the moment though, I would imagine.

GhostOfEscobar

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 14:00 - Jan 18 with 757 viewsfooters

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 13:56 - Jan 18 by Ewan_Oozami

There's no need for that sort of abuse....mate!

You seem like a good sort, so please don't take it personally, but I think this may be your Achilles heel. A real confectionary blindspot. Probably a symptom of all that sickly marzipan.

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 14:03 - Jan 18 with 752 viewsChurchman

Oh remembered I have some Wagon Wheels in the cupboard on 11:29 - Jan 18 by Metal_Hacker

Nothing beats a Krispi Kreme doughnut. I had my first years ago in the US before they came to the U.K. When they arrived on our shores they should have been accompanied by the alleluia chorus and a reception by the Queen.

Wagon Wheels? Disappointing when they came out, worse now. My mate did old fashioned sweets for his birthday a few years ago. Sherbet dab, club and viscount biscuits, curly wurly, refreshers, fruit salad etc. The said wagon wheel got the least plaudits. Bad chocolate and that soggy biscuit stale taste. Bad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024