Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
53 Contracted players 19:55 - Feb 4 with 2119 viewsbluejacko

What on earth! Totally bonkers🤬
https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/breakdown-of-ipswich-town-squad-730554
53 Contracted players on 19:57 - Feb 4 with 2097 viewsKeno

B hell

thats also a US Football squad

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

53 Contracted players on 19:57 - Feb 4 with 2093 viewsAce_High1

SQUAD FILLER.
53 Contracted players on 20:03 - Feb 4 with 2071 viewsDubtractor

Obviously a lot of those are youngsters, but begs the question of what is the point in offering them a pro deal if we're not going to offer them an opportunity in the team?

If they are not deemed good enough for a division we don't plan on stopping in, then they clearly won't be good enough for the division above.

Once again, 5 point plan my arse.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

53 Contracted players on 20:05 - Feb 4 with 2038 viewsBlueBadger

53 Contracted players on 20:03 - Feb 4 by Dubtractor

Obviously a lot of those are youngsters, but begs the question of what is the point in offering them a pro deal if we're not going to offer them an opportunity in the team?

If they are not deemed good enough for a division we don't plan on stopping in, then they clearly won't be good enough for the division above.

Once again, 5 point plan my arse.

That's the clever bit see, we're planning on getting relegated so they can play in a division they ARE good enough for.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

53 Contracted players on 20:06 - Feb 4 with 2029 viewsjeera

And still only one fit recognised right-back.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

53 Contracted players on 20:07 - Feb 4 with 2032 viewsDarth_Koont

It’s spinning out of control.

Half of the players seem to be contracted in order to prove they’re too young/old/crap/whatever and justify new signings.

Totally missing the point that existing AND incoming players need a team and a plan to show their worth.

Pronouns: He/Him

53 Contracted players on 20:17 - Feb 4 with 1969 viewsEireannach_gorm

Preparing for our Champions League run. The 5 point plan is getting done!
53 Contracted players on 07:43 - Feb 5 with 1607 viewsFreddy

That's crazy
Login to get fewer ads

53 Contracted players on 07:45 - Feb 5 with 1602 viewshype313

It's almost as if most people running this show don't have a clue how to run a football club.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

53 Contracted players on 07:55 - Feb 5 with 1579 viewsTractorWood

That squad reeks of indecision and absolutely no plan. About 7 central striker options when we play 1 upfront and only just getting a proper RB in on loan as KVY has been injured for 15 months.

This club has really lost its mojo. No standards anywhere. Absolute gravy train.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

53 Contracted players on 08:08 - Feb 5 with 1551 viewsMetal_Hacker

It's not excessive is it ....if you'd had said 54 then perhaps a different story

Poll: If it were one or the other

53 Contracted players on 08:14 - Feb 5 with 1540 viewsChurchman

53 Contracted players on 07:55 - Feb 5 by TractorWood

That squad reeks of indecision and absolutely no plan. About 7 central striker options when we play 1 upfront and only just getting a proper RB in on loan as KVY has been injured for 15 months.

This club has really lost its mojo. No standards anywhere. Absolute gravy train.

The club is in chaos. Thanks Evans, thanks Lambert.
53 Contracted players on 09:30 - Feb 5 with 1447 viewsHalf_Idiot

Out of the 27 players out of contract at the end of the season, how many do you think will be staying on?
53 Contracted players on 09:37 - Feb 5 with 1433 viewsSwansea_Blue

53 Contracted players on 20:05 - Feb 4 by BlueBadger

That's the clever bit see, we're planning on getting relegated so they can play in a division they ARE good enough for.

We tried that and it didn't work. A lot of them seem to be hardwired to be a league worse than the one they are in.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

53 Contracted players on 09:47 - Feb 5 with 1412 viewsSamWhiteUK

Basically we had 49 contracted players, and deemed that we needed to bring in four more as we didn't have enough strength for league 1. I just think it's fμcking bonkers. A competent leadership team would be able to find 18 from 40 f'ing 9 to get out of this league. It's a joke.
53 Contracted players on 09:47 - Feb 5 with 1413 viewsTractorWood

53 Contracted players on 09:37 - Feb 5 by Swansea_Blue

We tried that and it didn't work. A lot of them seem to be hardwired to be a league worse than the one they are in.

Just a gravy train with no pressure or standards. Starts at the top, then Lambert. We have a culture of losing and excuses.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

53 Contracted players on 10:01 - Feb 5 with 1391 viewsTrequartista

If we can sign up 6 more apprentices on professional terms we can then use the national lottery machines to pick the side

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

53 Contracted players on 10:09 - Feb 5 with 1385 viewsmonty_radio

It has to be some sort of indication of how hands-off the owner is that he allows himself to be persuaded by P.L. that we need just one more, then just one more still.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

53 Contracted players on 12:19 - Feb 5 with 1310 viewsmanagement

53 Contracted players on 10:01 - Feb 5 by Trequartista

If we can sign up 6 more apprentices on professional terms we can then use the national lottery machines to pick the side

I think we do, just that Judge is numbers 49-55 inclusive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024