Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cook, Cowley and Dyer 11:02 - Feb 18 with 2659 viewsZondervansTash

With it looking like Cook will be appointed the new Bristol manager and the Cowleys allegedly not of interest to ME, how would you all feel if ME got rid of Lambert and appointed Dyer on an interim basis? Surely it has to be better than having Lambert in charge and it will give Evans a chance to assess if Kieron has what it takes. If so, he had the chance of being appointed permanently in the summer and if he struggles, there will surely be a few more options in the summer than there are now. What other realistic and appealing options are there if Evans pulls the trigger and Cook and Cowleys are not options?... 🤔
Cook, Cowley and Dyer on 11:05 - Feb 18 with 2625 viewsKeno

you have missed Perason off that list

and lets not foger there is always Megson

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 11:12 - Feb 18 with 2579 viewsBloots

....options available:

Harris
Tindall
Adkins
Monk
Parkinson
Barton
Tisdale
Curle
Clement
Askey
Campbell

.....the list goes on.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 11:15 - Feb 18 with 2528 viewsMookamoo

There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 11:12 - Feb 18 by Bloots

....options available:

Harris
Tindall
Adkins
Monk
Parkinson
Barton
Tisdale
Curle
Clement
Askey
Campbell

.....the list goes on.

Dare we mention Pulis
There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 11:16 - Feb 18 with 2522 viewstextbackup

....options available:

Harris
Tindall
Adkins
Monk
Parkinson
Barton
Tisdale
Curle
Clement
Askey
Campbell

.....the list goes on.

part of me would like to see Baron, just for the pant wetting from some that we'd see.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Cook, Cowley and Dyer on 11:17 - Feb 18 with 2508 viewstractordownsouth

If Cook and Cowleys aren't coming, Dyer is the standout candidate. Harris is boring and uninspiring and Pearson is a nutcase and seemingly a nasty person to boot.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Cook, Cowley and Dyer on 11:22 - Feb 18 with 2471 viewsSuffolkBlue11

Cook would be my first choice if he doesn’t go to Bristol but close second is Pearson for me
Cook, Cowley and Dyer on 11:22 - Feb 18 with 2471 viewswrightsrightglove

I can think of few worse options than keep Lambert at the moment so I would be more than happy for KD to be brought in for the rest of the season.

However, and this will never happen under Evans, but ideally I’d be doing everything possible to bring in the following set up:

Bowden as CEO
Milton / Terry Butcher / Burley Director of Football
? New Head of scouting and recruitment
? New Head of sports science
? New Head physio and player recovery
Cowley 1st team manager
Dyer Under 23’s / second 1st team squad
Nash Under 18’s
There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 11:25 - Feb 18 with 2437 viewsitfcjoe

There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 11:16 - Feb 18 by textbackup

part of me would like to see Baron, just for the pant wetting from some that we'd see.

I did a podcast a couple of weeks ago with a Blackpool fan, and he was the press officer for Fleetwood Town previously (On Twitter @SammyFid)

Off air he was saying just how impressive Barton is, saying as a manager he'll go right to the top and once you look past his public persona he's just a really good guy, really smart, sharp football wise, etc. - very different to what the ITFC local media will say about Lambert off the record!

But, thing he has issue with is the assault charge hanging over him, realistically that needs to play out

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 11:30 - Feb 18 with 2398 viewsKieran_Knows

There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 11:25 - Feb 18 by itfcjoe

I did a podcast a couple of weeks ago with a Blackpool fan, and he was the press officer for Fleetwood Town previously (On Twitter @SammyFid)

Off air he was saying just how impressive Barton is, saying as a manager he'll go right to the top and once you look past his public persona he's just a really good guy, really smart, sharp football wise, etc. - very different to what the ITFC local media will say about Lambert off the record!

But, thing he has issue with is the assault charge hanging over him, realistically that needs to play out

In talks with Bristol Rovers at the moment. Might have to be quick if we did consider him a candidate!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 11:30 - Feb 18 with 2397 viewsWallingford_Boy

Sacked by Fleetwood, I bet clubs are lining up for him!

Actually, wasn't he supposed to be linked with the Bristol Rovers job?

A management career in the lower leagues beckons, no decent club would risk appointing that nutter!

RIP Sir Bobby

There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 11:30 - Feb 18 with 2390 viewstextbackup

I coldnt see a world where Barton wouldn't fallout with Evans, he'd call him out within weeks of being here

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Yes they will. (n/t) on 11:31 - Feb 18 with 2369 viewsBloots

There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 11:30 - Feb 18 by Wallingford_Boy

A management career in the lower leagues beckons, no decent club would risk appointing that nutter!

Cook, Cowley and Dyer on 11:32 - Feb 18 with 2360 viewsZondervansTash

Cook, Cowley and Dyer on 11:05 - Feb 18 by Keno

Is Pearson a realistic option though? Is he too big for us? If it was doable, he’d certainly sort a few things out!
Let's face it.... on 11:34 - Feb 18 with 2343 viewsBloots

There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 11:16 - Feb 18 by textbackup

....the bedwetters on here will lose it whoever gets it.

I just want someone with a bit of personality, presence and tactical knowledge.

Someone that seems interested.

I wouldn't be adverse to giving it to someone like Campbell. He's got the desire, plus he's a bit mental.

Cook, Cowley and Dyer on 11:34 - Feb 18 with 2341 viewsMrTown

Cook, Cowley and Dyer on 11:05 - Feb 18 by Keno

Whoever the cheapest is.

Dyer and Butcher probably.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 11:40 - Feb 18 with 2294 viewsZondervansTash

....options available:

Harris
Tindall
Adkins
Monk
Parkinson
Barton
Tisdale
Curle
Clement
Askey
Campbell

.....the list goes on.

Not a very inspiring list is it?! I always thought Monk had promise early on in his managerial career but he seems to have not done so well in recent times.
There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 11:44 - Feb 18 with 2257 viewshype313

....options available:

Harris
Tindall
Adkins
Monk
Parkinson
Barton
Tisdale
Curle
Clement
Askey
Campbell

.....the list goes on.

Christ, scraping the barrel if the list includes Mike Tindall.

Although, he'd still probably do a better job than Lambert

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 12:10 - Feb 18 with 2184 viewsRomeo4

....options available:

Harris
Tindall
Adkins
Monk
Parkinson
Barton
Tisdale
Curle
Clement
Askey
Campbell

.....the list goes on.

Is that Arthur Askey? Would be a definite upgrade on the current incumbent!

One for the teenagers there!
There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 12:16 - Feb 18 with 2151 viewsbackwaywhen

There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 11:30 - Feb 18 by Wallingford_Boy

Have you noticed have nose dived without Barton this season .... obviously got some good football nouse .
There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 12:20 - Feb 18 with 2129 viewsmrshallisfit

There's loads of more realistic, mainly dull..... on 12:10 - Feb 18 by Romeo4

Is that Arthur Askey? Would be a definite upgrade on the current incumbent!

One for the teenagers there!

He'd be a busy bee around the place. Sh#te I'm song dropping Arthur Askey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024