Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF 11:28 - Feb 24 with 6104 viewsitfcpaul

You heard it here first ( or second if you heard it somewhere else first)

Already been employed by our supposed "new owner", so if it's true (?) it might be a good shout

Get your money on it now!!!
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 11:32]

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:03 - Feb 24 with 1237 viewsitfcjoe

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 11:53 - Feb 24 by TieDyedIn95

I would hope not, but this is the same WhatsApp many fans even national media has taken as gospel, as well as Bristol City fans who are praying their CEO moves to Ipswich because he's been such a disaster there. If you look at it with any seriousness it is obviously fake. I'd put my life's savings on it not happening that's how confident I am it is bs.

You don't think national journo's have done any of their own digging, and checking things out for themselves?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:05 - Feb 24 with 1215 viewsDanTheMan

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:02 - Feb 24 by TieDyedIn95

When this doesn't happen you are going to look very foolish for going on the attack like this, very anti-vax mentality, but I will happily eat my hat if it does.

I can state it's not happening because basic logic tells me so. You say I have no proof it's not happening, are you really willing to hang your hat on a heavily pixelated jpeg from WhatsApp as proof? Look at the way the messages are constructed... it's fan fiction.

I have no idea what this Whatsapp group even is. I'm specifically talking about just that there may be some sort of takeover / investment.

It may come to absolutely nothing, I have no idea. These things usually take ages and often go nowhere and we wouldn't find out one way or another.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:05 - Feb 24 with 1215 viewsJackSted

everyone needs to chill in the thread. anyway have you all seen quavers has relesed prawn cocktail crisps again what a time to be alive

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:07 - Feb 24 with 1183 viewsfooters

Can we also knock on the head about the debt write-off. If any takeover did happen, Evans would be left with the debt, not any new owner.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:07 - Feb 24 with 1182 viewshype313

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:05 - Feb 24 by JackSted

everyone needs to chill in the thread. anyway have you all seen quavers has relesed prawn cocktail crisps again what a time to be alive

Everyone is chilled, we're just chewing the fat over a talking point about ownership, Tyedyed is wetting the bed because he's so adamant it's not happening, he's even changed his own narrative after Phil's comment.

Quite amusing to watch, regardless if there is any merit in it or not.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:10 - Feb 24 with 1169 viewsSuperblue95

When this doesn't happen you are going to look very foolish for going on the attack like this, very anti-vax mentality, but I will happily eat my hat if it does.

I can state it's not happening because basic logic tells me so. You say I have no proof it's not happening, are you really willing to hang your hat on a heavily pixelated jpeg from WhatsApp as proof? Look at the way the messages are constructed... it's fan fiction.

Odd to accuse other people of being “on the attack” when clearly the person best fitting that description is you.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:10 - Feb 24 with 1167 viewslazyblue

This is getting ridiculous now from people who seem to enjoy expanding on social media gossip.

So is this correct or a load of BS, in two posts you have gone from being pretty certain to the words ‘I think’.
Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:14 - Feb 24 with 1132 viewsOsborneOneNil

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:02 - Feb 24 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

There are loads on here who are slowly changing their tune to the news of a possible takeover. I heard strong info Saturday morning from an ex-Town player. Since then rumours have broke everywhere, but with most posters saying 'absolute load of tosh!'.

Funny to see many now changing their tune.

Let's see what happens! Maybe unlikely, but nice to follow.
Login to get fewer ads

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:21 - Feb 24 with 1098 viewsBlueNomad

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:14 - Feb 24 by OsborneOneNil

There are loads on here who are slowly changing their tune to the news of a possible takeover. I heard strong info Saturday morning from an ex-Town player. Since then rumours have broke everywhere, but with most posters saying 'absolute load of tosh!'.

Exactly. Let's just see what happens. I don't really like the idea of having a potential owner who tells everyone what their plans are, how much it is going to cost etc. Wait until it is done - or not.
Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:23 - Feb 24 with 1085 viewsmo_itfc

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:14 - Feb 24 by OsborneOneNil

I want to change my tune and say this is actually happening...

But having seen no evidence to convince me, I'm siding with "it's not going to happen!".

Anyone feel free to leak your sources and post proof.
If not, accept you will be doubted.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:24 - Feb 24 with 1075 viewshype313

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:23 - Feb 24 by mo_itfc

But having seen no evidence to convince me, I'm siding with "it's not going to happen!".

You do know how takeovers work, right?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 12:27]

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:32 - Feb 24 with 1035 viewsSamWhiteUK

You're starting to piss me off now...

You have it the wrong way around. You're saying it's definitely not happening, others are saying there might be something in it. If it happens, you're the one who is going to look a prat, and those saying there might be something in it will be right.

If it doesn't happen, you'll be right, but those who are saying there might be a hint of truth won't look stupid. The only way people will look stupid if it doesn't happen will be if they have hung their hat on it happening for definite. The people you're attacking in your desperation to be right aren't doing that
Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:33 - Feb 24 with 1016 viewsitfcpaul

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:32 - Feb 24 by SamWhiteUK

You have it the wrong way around. You're saying it's definitely not happening, others are saying there might be something in it. If it happens, you're the one who is going to look a prat, and those saying there might be something in it will be right.

If it doesn't happen, you'll be right, but those who are saying there might be a hint of truth won't look stupid. The only way people will look stupid if it doesn't happen will be if they have hung their hat on it happening for definite. The people you're attacking in your desperation to be right aren't doing that

Well said

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:48 - Feb 24 with 957 viewsMetal_Hacker

F4ck me ...why do you ALWAYS get aggressive

Every single time...accept the fact that others have differing opinions and meet in the middle sometimes ..chill out

Poll: If it were one or the other

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:49 - Feb 24 with 949 viewsMetal_Hacker

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:32 - Feb 24 by SamWhiteUK

This !

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:51 - Feb 24 with 945 viewsitfcpaul

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:49 - Feb 24 by Metal_Hacker

This !

Must be us Town fans up north that are a little more chilled of this, maybe it happens, maybe it doesnt but lets have a chat about it just in case......

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:58 - Feb 24 with 921 viewsBryanPlug

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:48 - Feb 24 by Metal_Hacker

F4ck me ...why do you ALWAYS get aggressive

Every single time...accept the fact that others have differing opinions and meet in the middle sometimes ..chill out

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 13:02 - Feb 24 with 907 viewsMetal_Hacker

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:51 - Feb 24 by itfcpaul

Must be us Town fans up north that are a little more chilled of this, maybe it happens, maybe it doesnt but lets have a chat about it just in case......

I'm all for different opinions , its just how the're delivered and accepted

If we all thought the same life would most definitely be boring - just accept others have opinions too (like a grown up)

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 13:05 - Feb 24 with 895 viewsitfcpaul

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 13:02 - Feb 24 by Metal_Hacker

I'm all for different opinions , its just how the're delivered and accepted

If we all thought the same life would most definitely be boring - just accept others have opinions too (like a grown up)

You are on the wrong site if you expect all grown ups on here, can't wait until kids g back to school, might be better

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 13:06 - Feb 24 with 894 viewsmo_itfc

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:24 - Feb 24 by hype313

You do know how takeovers work, right?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2021 12:27]

No, please explain in details.
Also explain how these leaks are happening and who is leaking this info...

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 13:10 - Feb 24 with 877 viewsSwansea_Blue

Godolphin are going to be right peed off that all these new people are suddenly trying to barge in on their new project.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 13:10 - Feb 24 with 872 viewseireblue

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:05 - Feb 24 by JackSted

I blame FutureJackSted, he could sort this all out right now, but chooses not too.

Booooooooo
Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 13:18 - Feb 24 with 843 viewsOsborneOneNil

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 12:23 - Feb 24 by mo_itfc

This is the first time I've mentioned having heard news on this, mainly to avoid people saying 'prove it, go on, who told ya and what are the exact plans??' Why on earth would I let you know who told me the news?

I said Saturday, sorry, it was in fact Friday and backed up on the Saturday.
Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 14:01 - Feb 24 with 776 viewsSenatorBlue

Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 11:44 - Feb 24 by mo_itfc

This whole thing is getting way out of hand.

We are just listening to people on social media who are "in the know".

I can't see it happening at all! I don't know why someone would want to buy a club in this state when there are other clubs with less debt and probably more promise...

There is no debt for a new buyer. As has been clarified time immemorial, ME has no expectations of recouping this ‘debt’ if selling, other than a potential dividend should we ever make the Premier again.
Frank Yallop for Manager/DOF on 14:22 - Feb 24 with 746 viewsBehindBlueEyes

Frank Yallop has left his caretaker role at Las Vegas Lights to take on a new project to become the sporting director at a brand new US team, Monterey Bay, so unlikely.

Blog: Kundai Benyu – The Golden Shot?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024