Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OH FECK IT, THIS IS THE BEST FRIDAY IN AGES 15:33 - Feb 26 with 2862 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

COME ON YOU YANKIE BLIUES! YEEEEHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 16:03]

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:50 - Feb 26 with 1009 viewsSpruceMoose

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:49 - Feb 26 by J2BLUE

Get a cheap puncture repair kit, she'll soon be good to go again.

There speaks the voice of experience.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:50 - Feb 26 with 1008 viewsBiGDonnie

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:35 - Feb 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Like you an hour ago you mean?

IT’S HAPPENING!! It’s finally happening! by The_Flashing_Smile 26 Feb 2021 14:33
I think you need to calm down until we get more proof than one article in an online magazine. I think they're a bit more respectable than some, but I'm hoping the article isn't just a cobbling together of what we already 'know' gleaned from twitter rumours and the bits Phil put in his takeover rumours story.

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:50 - Feb 26 with 1010 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:36 - Feb 26 by StokieBlue

Wanting firming evidence before getting excited is the sensible thing to do.

Calling people out for it is the childish thing to do.

Come on Dollers, you've above this nonsense.

SB

It annoyed me that some were getting so vociferous saying that there was definitely nothing happening and being really condescending about anyone who believed it could be. Sorry if it's childish to call them out now, but it got my goat.

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:51 - Feb 26 with 1003 viewsBeckets

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:47 - Feb 26 by footers

Indeed. As I said yesterday, investors are always willing to put the cash in initially but when their patience runs out and they want a return, things can get real nasty, real soon.

So yes, I am happy right now and want to enjoy the news, but still urge caution for anyone who thinks it's a return to Europe or all sunshine and ponies from here on out.

Noticeable use of the Americanism "real soon" instead of "really soon" already. Good work.
Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:51 - Feb 26 with 1002 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:36 - Feb 26 by Kropotkin123

Game, Set, Match

No it isn't! I didn't say anything of the sort! Can you read?!

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:52 - Feb 26 with 997 viewsJ2BLUE

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:50 - Feb 26 by SpruceMoose

There speaks the voice of experience.

Cheeky bastard.

My repair kit wasn't cheap.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:53 - Feb 26 with 993 viewsfooters

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:51 - Feb 26 by Beckets

Noticeable use of the Americanism "real soon" instead of "really soon" already. Good work.

Working with them all week tends to rub off!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:54 - Feb 26 with 983 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:39 - Feb 26 by Illinoisblue

Rommers with the game winning touchdown there

Another who can't read. All I did was suggest he calm down until we get a bit more evidence. I haven't remotely said it's not happening. On the contrary I've been one of those being open to the possibility, hence this thread.

Login to get fewer ads

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:56 - Feb 26 with 979 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:45 - Feb 26 by homer_123

Who said it 'definately' wasn't happening?

Several people. I was hoping the'd own up here. I got grief off one for asking for proof that it DEFINITELY wasn't happening.

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:58 - Feb 26 with 968 viewsSpruceMoose

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:56 - Feb 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Several people. I was hoping the'd own up here. I got grief off one for asking for proof that it DEFINITELY wasn't happening.

Oh Dollers. Read a room bro.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:58 - Feb 26 with 967 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:50 - Feb 26 by BiGDonnie

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Why is this thread so full of people who can't read?

Sorry, I can only upvote this once. (n/t) on 15:58 - Feb 26 with 965 viewsBloots

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:50 - Feb 26 by hype313

Oh give it up Dolly.

Finally some good news for us all and the club after 13 years, and the first thing you want to do is win the internet.

Grow up.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 16:01 - Feb 26 with 951 viewsfooters

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:58 - Feb 26 by SpruceMoose

Oh Dollers. Read a room bro.

*popcorn.gif*

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 16:06 - Feb 26 with 931 viewsJ2BLUE

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:58 - Feb 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Just hold your hands up and say I got this one wrong.

It will be fill you with inner peace.

Truly impaired.

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 16:10 - Feb 26 with 923 viewsN2_Blue

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:58 - Feb 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

and your post title before you changed it was particularly rich considering you had the audacity to say Phil was losing his touch for not reporting something earlier.

Clearly he has been working very hard putting this story together that local press don't seem to have any info about.

Think you owe him a bit of an apology really.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

OH FECK IT, THIS IS THE BEST FRIDAY IN AGES on 16:11 - Feb 26 with 918 viewsSwailsey

There we go :)

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 16:17 - Feb 26 with 901 viewsJ2BLUE

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 16:10 - Feb 26 by N2_Blue

and your post title before you changed it was particularly rich considering you had the audacity to say Phil was losing his touch for not reporting something earlier.

Clearly he has been working very hard putting this story together that local press don't seem to have any info about.

I think he may have been sharing a little joke with Phil. Certainly didn't come across as serious. We all take friendly little jabs at Phil and Gav.

Truly impaired.

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 16:20 - Feb 26 with 897 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 16:06 - Feb 26 by J2BLUE

Just hold your hands up and say I got this one wrong.

It will be fill you with inner peace.

I didn't though. My original OP was attacking those who said it definitely wasn't happening. I never said that to Rommers.

I was, however, wrong and childish to call out those people (as several have rightly pointed out). So I've amended my OP.

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 00:41 - Feb 27 with 835 viewsKropotkin123

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 15:51 - Feb 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

No it isn't! I didn't say anything of the sort! Can you read?!

I can read in English or Korean with some degree of proficiency. Although, 99% of the time, I don't understand what I can read in Korean.

More seriously, I didn't mean to upset you. Sorry.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 06:13 - Feb 27 with 797 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 00:41 - Feb 27 by Kropotkin123

I can read in English or Korean with some degree of proficiency. Although, 99% of the time, I don't understand what I can read in Korean.

More seriously, I didn't mean to upset you. Sorry.

I was having a funny moment. I think it's the full moon.

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 06:14 - Feb 27 with 795 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Those who insisted this definitely wasn't happening and people should stop on 16:10 - Feb 26 by N2_Blue

As J2 correctly identifies, I was mucking about.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024