Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Circa when 09:13 - Mar 12 with 7865 viewsBarneycurley

Did this board become so Woke?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Circa when on 16:06 - Mar 12 with 1536 viewsfooters

Circa when on 16:01 - Mar 12 by wkj

More abuse from Footers I see... you make a melt out of me, you really do.

You've been slackin' boy. Deserve everything you get.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Circa when on 16:08 - Mar 12 with 1534 viewswkj

Circa when on 16:06 - Mar 12 by footers

You've been slackin' boy. Deserve everything you get.

Hardly - I am still the boy the haters love to div list... or hater...

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Circa when on 16:09 - Mar 12 with 1533 viewsfooters

Circa when on 16:08 - Mar 12 by wkj

Hardly - I am still the boy the haters love to div list... or hater...

Are you still an extraterrestrial camgirl?

Circa when on 16:10 - Mar 12 with 1527 viewsjeera

Circa when on 15:57 - Mar 12 by footers

Subtitled films, artisan breads, the lot.

I'm happy to watch subtitled films.

At least in the living room, but not in the bedroom.

The TV in the bedroom is smaller and too far away for me to read the text.

So it's not that I'm against subtitles, just that I am short-sighted.

I am also a fan of olive bread. Especially with balsamic and ginger.

That's 20 seconds of your life you won't get back.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Circa when on 16:13 - Mar 12 with 1517 viewswkj

Circa when on 16:09 - Mar 12 by footers

Are you still an extraterrestrial camgirl?

Part time my good man - Coming back to TWTD at a time of WKJ need was always going to be my priority.

Since I have been back I singlehandedly got Paul Lambert sacked and helped Ant and Dec get their feet in the door at Portman Road - yet you see the abuse I get on here without ever complaining.

I am who everyone should aspire to be, it is tough being such a pillar of the community and a role model for all, but I do it out of love.

Circa when on 16:17 - Mar 12 with 1507 viewsfooters

Circa when on 16:13 - Mar 12 by wkj

Part time my good man - Coming back to TWTD at a time of WKJ need was always going to be my priority.

Since I have been back I singlehandedly got Paul Lambert sacked and helped Ant and Dec get their feet in the door at Portman Road - yet you see the abuse I get on here without ever complaining.

I am who everyone should aspire to be, it is tough being such a pillar of the community and a role model for all, but I do it out of love.

You always did pull the strings behind the scenes, you sly old dog.

But it is true, we could all learn a lot from you.

Circa when on 16:19 - Mar 12 with 1494 viewswkj

Circa when on 16:17 - Mar 12 by footers

You always did pull the strings behind the scenes, you sly old dog.

But it is true, we could all learn a lot from you.

I was curious if you would like to work with me on something. I am currently looking to invest in some lavender scented memory foam - going to make some pillows to solve this woke issue once and for all.

If you can put up the funds, I will do all the grunt work. EZ Money.

Circa when on 16:20 - Mar 12 with 1492 viewsSpruceMoose

Circa when on 15:03 - Mar 12 by BlueBadger

Like you with 'mental health'?

Savage

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Circa when on 16:21 - Mar 12 with 1485 viewswkj

Circa when on 16:20 - Mar 12 by SpruceMoose

Savage

Circa when on 16:30 - Mar 12 with 1449 views26_Paz

Circa when on 15:49 - Mar 12 by MattinLondon

With all due respect that definition you provided isn’t at all hard to articulate.

So you dislike the caring about social issues or the pretentiousness ? as per that definition)
[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 15:50]

The pretentiousness.

The Paz Man

Circa when on 16:33 - Mar 12 with 1432 viewsfooters

Circa when on 16:19 - Mar 12 by wkj

I was curious if you would like to work with me on something. I am currently looking to invest in some lavender scented memory foam - going to make some pillows to solve this woke issue once and for all.

If you can put up the funds, I will do all the grunt work. EZ Money.

Brilliant.

It staves off the moths as well, so it's basically an indestrucable mattress. But the boys at Mattress King aren't gonna like it. Not gonna like it at all.

Think beyond pillows. There's a whole world out there, wkj.

Circa when on 16:34 - Mar 12 with 1428 viewsMullet

Circa when on 16:30 - Mar 12 by 26_Paz

The pretentiousness.

Surely it's more pretentious to constantly find fault, feel offended, talk this country down, be horrible to people, whine, be selfish and complain about abuse when ignoring it so you can belittle people you've no experience of with zero self-awareness?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Circa when on 16:41 - Mar 12 with 1413 viewsKropotkin123

Woke definition: alert to injustice in society, especially racism.

When did this board become so woke?

Historically Ipswich fans have been advocates of racial harmony when others have tried to create disunity within the country. This board and those on it are just an extension of that proud history.

The defence of racism can be packaged any way you want it, but labels don't define those of us who are prepared to defend those marginalised by the colour of their skin or their racial heritage.

I think when is more a case of when did people become aware of the word "woke" and when did they feel that pushing back against those who defend against racism was justifiable.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Circa when on 16:52 - Mar 12 with 1386 viewswkj

Circa when on 16:33 - Mar 12 by footers

Brilliant.

It staves off the moths as well, so it's basically an indestrucable mattress. But the boys at Mattress King aren't gonna like it. Not gonna like it at all.

Think beyond pillows. There's a whole world out there, wkj.

Already in a conference call with Anne Summers - The memory foam toy is sure to be the housewife's choice. Lockdown may be over soon, but they won't want to leave the house once they get their hands on the memory foam pleasure dome.

Circa when on 16:59 - Mar 12 with 1366 views26_Paz

Circa when on 16:34 - Mar 12 by Mullet

Surely it's more pretentious to constantly find fault, feel offended, talk this country down, be horrible to people, whine, be selfish and complain about abuse when ignoring it so you can belittle people you've no experience of with zero self-awareness?

The only thing in that list that is remotely true of me is that I complain about the abuse doled out by the in crowd on here. I most certainly do not talk this country down. I am never horrible to people on here. I’m not sure what you are smoking, sir, but it’s strong stuff.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 17:00]

The Paz Man

Circa when on 17:02 - Mar 12 with 1356 viewsSpruceMoose

Circa when on 16:59 - Mar 12 by 26_Paz

The only thing in that list that is remotely true of me is that I complain about the abuse doled out by the in crowd on here. I most certainly do not talk this country down. I am never horrible to people on here. I’m not sure what you are smoking, sir, but it’s strong stuff.

I wonder if you actually believe the crap you come out with or if, like the ever reasonable J2 pointed out yesterday, you're some weirdo who finds amusement in trolling people over issues of race, sexuality, gender, poverty and so on.

Just so you know, it's not just me who doesn't believe you when you make posts like this. It's everyone.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 17:03]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Circa when on 17:06 - Mar 12 with 1340 views26_Paz

Circa when on 17:02 - Mar 12 by SpruceMoose

I wonder if you actually believe the crap you come out with or if, like the ever reasonable J2 pointed out yesterday, you're some weirdo who finds amusement in trolling people over issues of race, sexuality, gender, poverty and so on.

Just so you know, it's not just me who doesn't believe you when you make posts like this. It's everyone.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 17:03]

After the vile words you used towards me yesterday I am not engaging with you today, sir, apologies.

The Paz Man

Circa when on 17:06 - Mar 12 with 1347 viewsMullet

Circa when on 16:59 - Mar 12 by 26_Paz

"I never dish out abuse" ... accuses me of using illegal drugs.

The reason people like you hate anyone is "woke" is because they see through your bigoted, manchild protests. What's so wrong with not being a scumbag?

That's the crux of it isn't it? People are sick of this bullsh1t and that means you have to change or accept what you are. If you think posts like this constantly bemoaning a huge chunk of the population (maybe even a majority) isn't talking down this country, then you're deluded or clueless.

You tried the whole being overly polite, but the mask has slipped plenty. Hiding behind manners and a veneer of decency when your opinions are vile is like pissing in your hands, hoping your shoes don't get wet.

We see all of you.

Circa when on 17:09 - Mar 12 with 1326 viewsSpruceMoose

Circa when on 17:06 - Mar 12 by 26_Paz

After the vile words you used towards me yesterday I am not engaging with you today, sir, apologies.

Still upset that I called you out for chuckling about women being called bitches on the week violence against women is on everybody's mind, eh?

Luckily for me, people can read, and everyone has your number matey, so you're correct - there's no need for us to conversate today!

Enjoy your weekend, "Sir".
[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 17:11]

Circa when on 17:12 - Mar 12 with 1303 views26_Paz

Circa when on 17:06 - Mar 12 by Mullet

The reason people like you hate anyone is "woke" is because they see through your bigoted, manchild protests. What's so wrong with not being a scumbag?

That's the crux of it isn't it? People are sick of this bullsh1t and that means you have to change or accept what you are. If you think posts like this constantly bemoaning a huge chunk of the population (maybe even a majority) isn't talking down this country, then you're deluded or clueless.

You tried the whole being overly polite, but the mask has slipped plenty. Hiding behind manners and a veneer of decency when your opinions are vile is like pissing in your hands, hoping your shoes don't get wet.

We see all of you.

I’m done in this thread and possibly even this board. There are some truly nasty and hate filled individuals on here.

The Paz Man

Circa when on 17:13 - Mar 12 with 1300 viewsSpruceMoose

Circa when on 17:12 - Mar 12 by 26_Paz

I’m done in this thread and possibly even this board. There are some truly nasty and hate filled individuals on here.

You're not done with the board though. If we didn't give you attention, nobody would.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2021 17:14]

Circa when on 17:14 - Mar 12 with 1296 viewswkj

Circa when on 17:06 - Mar 12 by Mullet

We see all of you.

You didn't mention how on multiple occasions he has presented a new "fact" about himself to give gravity to being a good guy. The introduction of having a foreign missus only came up to try and win an argument.

Sad his missus had to be used in such a way, I bet she wishes she didn't exist on this forum.

Circa when on 17:15 - Mar 12 with 1291 viewsMullet

Circa when on 17:12 - Mar 12 by 26_Paz

Presumably, that's why you stayed so long?

Circa when on 17:21 - Mar 12 with 1259 viewshappybeingblue

anti-woke warriors demand the right to say whatever they like in public free from consequences,they are mostly daft and dangerous,they look for a way to make their own prejudice seem less like prejudice but hey we see you :)
Circa when on 17:25 - Mar 12 with 1251 viewsBlueBadger

Circa when on 17:21 - Mar 12 by happybeingblue

anti-woke warriors demand the right to say whatever they like in public free from consequences,they are mostly daft and dangerous,they look for a way to make their own prejudice seem less like prejudice but hey we see you :)

Less of the negative language please. It's not 'anti woke' it's 'pro bigotry'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024