Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss 19:06 - Mar 24 with 3297 viewsCokeIsKey

That’s another title for Rangers.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 19:13 - Mar 24 with 3084 viewsBlueBadger

LOL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 20:10 - Mar 24 with 2916 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good grief. it seems like Marcus isn't the only clueless (or unlucky if you want to be generous) owner out there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 20:31 - Mar 24 with 2837 viewsbluejacko

This is a wind up isn’t it?
Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 20:33 - Mar 24 with 2821 viewsSwansea_Blue

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 20:31 - Mar 24 by bluejacko

This is a wind up isn’t it?

I did have to search just to check. It seems not, although it's still all speculation so could be complete balls of course.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 20:38 - Mar 24 with 2798 viewsKeno

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 20:33 - Mar 24 by Swansea_Blue

I did have to search just to check. It seems not, although it's still all speculation so could be complete balls of course.

Nicky Butt has just left his coaching role a Man U and is apparently going to be Keane's assistant

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 20:54 - Mar 24 with 2748 viewsbluejacko

Oh dear oh dear 😂
Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 21:10 - Mar 24 with 2688 viewsChurchman

I’m amazed. I suppose in a two team league even somebody as useless as Keane must be in with a shout of finishing second.
Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 22:43 - Mar 24 with 2514 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

When you look at what Lennon won up there, even Keane will end up with some trophies.

It's a tin pot league, and Rangers are perfectly beatable.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 09:35 - Mar 25 with 2234 viewsvanmunt

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 21:10 - Mar 24 by Churchman

I’m amazed. I suppose in a two team league even somebody as useless as Keane must be in with a shout of finishing second.

Absolutely brilliant, great comment.
Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 09:41 - Mar 25 with 2212 viewsBluefish

Who will finish 2nd to Rangers for the next couple of years then?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 09:48 - Mar 25 with 2202 viewsHipsterectomy

"It better not be Keane, I’d take Lambert or Michael O’Neill over Keane and I don’t want either of them."

From a Celtic fan lol

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 10:13 - Mar 25 with 2164 viewsBlueBadger

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 09:48 - Mar 25 by Hipsterectomy

"It better not be Keane, I’d take Lambert or Michael O’Neill over Keane and I don’t want either of them."

From a Celtic fan lol

Rangers supporting mate was overjoyed at hearing the news that Famous Roy was linked with Celtic.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 11:34 - Mar 25 with 2098 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 09:35 - Mar 25 by vanmunt

Absolutely brilliant, great comment.

Keane could do well at Celtic. He won't have Clegg botching all of the transfer dealings and contracts. The owners there care.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 11:56 - Mar 25 with 2053 viewsDanTheMan

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 11:34 - Mar 25 by BlueWorldOrder

Keane could do well at Celtic. He won't have Clegg botching all of the transfer dealings and contracts. The owners there care.

I'm not sure Clegg was the biggest issue with Keane.

The biggest issue is that he wasn't very good at his job.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 12:05 - Mar 25 with 2042 viewsclive_baker

Perhaps owners are now realising that Ipswich is such a basket case that they're discounting any managerial roles here from the consideration.

I hope for his sake his style has mellowed, as he was an ar5e to play for. Sunderland players had a party when he was sacked and a lot of ex. Ipswich players don't talk favourably of him. Based on what I see on TV occasionally he seems to have calmed a little bit in older age, but I'm not sure how likely it is that a leopard will change its spots. He's always been a hot head and in management that's bound to end in tears.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 12:07 - Mar 25 with 2038 viewstractorboy1978

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 12:05 - Mar 25 by clive_baker

Perhaps owners are now realising that Ipswich is such a basket case that they're discounting any managerial roles here from the consideration.

I hope for his sake his style has mellowed, as he was an ar5e to play for. Sunderland players had a party when he was sacked and a lot of ex. Ipswich players don't talk favourably of him. Based on what I see on TV occasionally he seems to have calmed a little bit in older age, but I'm not sure how likely it is that a leopard will change its spots. He's always been a hot head and in management that's bound to end in tears.

Heard Alex Bruce say that both Keane and Magilton were hot heads - the difference was Magilton never held a grudge and everyone got on with things the next day. Keane was a vindictive t0sser.
Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 12:14 - Mar 25 with 2029 viewsclive_baker

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 12:07 - Mar 25 by tractorboy1978

Heard Alex Bruce say that both Keane and Magilton were hot heads - the difference was Magilton never held a grudge and everyone got on with things the next day. Keane was a vindictive t0sser.

I can quite believe that. Magilton is fiery, and passionate, but he's well rounded and has the social skills and emotional intelligence to manage people. Keane is just a bit odd, frankly. I've heard some mad stories from people that knew him well. Almost like he has a split personality.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 12:20 - Mar 25 with 2013 viewsBlueBadger

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 11:34 - Mar 25 by BlueWorldOrder

He'd be managing in a two-team division. Even Paul Lambert could achieve a top half finish if he was managing one of the Old Firm.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2021 12:22]

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 12:22 - Mar 25 with 2008 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 12:05 - Mar 25 by clive_baker

Hope for Paul Jewell yet then?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 12:42 - Mar 25 with 1975 viewsIP4_Blue

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 20:33 - Mar 24 by Swansea_Blue

Nothing suprises me in football Lambert will still get a job somewhere also
Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 12:51 - Mar 25 with 1952 viewstractorboy1978

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 12:14 - Mar 25 by clive_baker

I can quite believe that. Magilton is fiery, and passionate, but he's well rounded and has the social skills and emotional intelligence to manage people. Keane is just a bit odd, frankly. I've heard some mad stories from people that knew him well. Almost like he has a split personality.

Yes, he told a story of how he came back for pre-season and Keane sat him down saying he was in his plans and then a couple of hours later the squad numbers went up and he'd been moved from number 5 to number 36. Just p!ss poor man management whichever way you cut it. He also cast him aside for a period because he came off injured with a groin tear in *that* home game on TV against Newcastle - "no captain of mine comes off injured on national TV".
Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 12:54 - Mar 25 with 1938 viewsChrisd

Can't see that ending well.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 13:16 - Mar 25 with 1907 viewsBlue_Order

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 12:54 - Mar 25 by Chrisd

Can't see that ending well.

I can. 56, 57, 58...
Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 13:39 - Mar 25 with 1881 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 20:38 - Mar 24 by Keno

Nicky Butt has just left his coaching role a Man U and is apparently going to be Keane's assistant

I've also heard he's going to be Rooneys

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Roy Keane set to be named Celtic boss on 13:41 - Mar 25 with 1876 viewschrismakin

Saw some posts on Twitter saying itfc weren't ambitious enough for keane.

Didnt we spend £2.5 mill on lee martin

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024