Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter 21:41 - May 5 with 2209 viewsunstableblue

He's like all the populists..... a veil of something that will appeal to the masses, but underneath just a nasty piece of work

Those in London - Count Bin Face needs your vote:

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 21:44 - May 5 with 2147 viewsJ2BLUE

London can't join the EU.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 21:47 - May 5 with 2111 viewsSpruceMoose

Reminds me of a couple on here to be honest. Those kind of clowns excel at finding an audience, sadly.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 21:49 - May 5 with 2096 viewsfooters

Wait till he finds out his private healthcare was carried out by NHS staff.

But I'm sure the extra biscuit and orange juice is worth the money.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 21:49 - May 5 with 2084 viewsBlueBadger

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 21:44 - May 5 by J2BLUE

London can't join the EU.

bUt ItS fUlL oF fOrRiNeRs ThO

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 21:51 - May 5 with 2060 viewsBlueBadger

I can't help but think that there's half a story missing here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 21:52 - May 5 with 2060 viewsfactual_blue

When he used to be an actor, did the fantastic Mr fox ever get applause?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 22:25 - May 5 with 1869 viewsRyorry

I'd suggest it's a mis-description to call him "populist" as he's getting plenty of serious bollokking on SM for spouting such cr*p, with numerous people saying they now refuse to watch any of the shows he's in (basically, 'Lewis' & 'Midsomer Murders') & switch channels as soon as he appears.

The #NHS is probably now the most loved UK institution, disrespect it at your peril. I'd be surprised if his work doesn't now dry up, those in theatre/film/TV industries won't want their productions boycotted or to have to deal with the storm when his next pile of word-vomit goes viral.

As for Count Binface - yay! (I'd have given him 2 of those if he'd said UK to rejoin the EU in #10, rather than just London!).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 22:31 - May 5 with 1834 viewsJ2BLUE

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 22:25 - May 5 by Ryorry

I'd suggest it's a mis-description to call him "populist" as he's getting plenty of serious bollokking on SM for spouting such cr*p, with numerous people saying they now refuse to watch any of the shows he's in (basically, 'Lewis' & 'Midsomer Murders') & switch channels as soon as he appears.

The #NHS is probably now the most loved UK institution, disrespect it at your peril. I'd be surprised if his work doesn't now dry up, those in theatre/film/TV industries won't want their productions boycotted or to have to deal with the storm when his next pile of word-vomit goes viral.

As for Count Binface - yay! (I'd have given him 2 of those if he'd said UK to rejoin the EU in #10, rather than just London!).

The whole of the UK to rejoin the EU based on just the London vote?

They'd love that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 22:32 - May 5 with 1820 viewsRyorry

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 22:31 - May 5 by J2BLUE

The whole of the UK to rejoin the EU based on just the London vote?

They'd love that.

Minor detail

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 22:41 - May 5 with 1777 viewsHARRY10

The poor fellow is so desperate for attention that he has had to sink to this level of stupidity

I am sure the armed forces, especially in war zones, would welcome the 'efficiency' of private health care.

"Sorry old chum, you've been wounded twice so you are not covered for the second wound as it is a pre-existing condition"

And as an aside I have never read of any US service man claiming that universal healthcare in the battle field amounts to communism - nor demanding that they be covered by some absurd private healthcare that states that anything more costly than an aspirin cannot be paid for.
Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 22:56 - May 5 with 1710 viewsThe_Major

What needs to happen is for Count Binface to beat Fox, and then remove their helmet to reveal it was Billie Piper all along.
[Post edited 5 May 2021 22:57]
Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 23:17 - May 5 with 1636 viewsHARRY10

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 22:56 - May 5 by The_Major

What needs to happen is for Count Binface to beat Fox, and then remove their helmet to reveal it was Billie Piper all along.

actually, it is usually the caretaker
Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 13:32 - May 6 with 1237 viewsfactual_blue

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 22:56 - May 5 by The_Major

If Count Binface were to reveal himslef to be Richard Ayoade, that would be really amusing.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 14:38 - May 6 with 1141 viewsHARRY10

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 13:32 - May 6 by factual_blue

If Count Binface were to reveal himslef to be Richard Ayoade, that would be really amusing.

is he the political equivalent of the Masked Singer ?
Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 14:42 - May 6 with 1118 viewsjudespiveyg

#NikoForMayor

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 18:09 - May 6 with 984 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 13:32 - May 6 by factual_blue

I've got a feeling that it might be Joe Cornish, in this recent campaign video Binface sounds a lot like him.

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 18:44 - May 6 with 918 viewsKievthegreat

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 21:51 - May 5 by BlueBadger

I can't help but think that there's half a story missing here.

early in the tweet chain

Laurence Fox... what a complete an utter on 20:58 - May 6 with 802 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024