Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Kane 20:50 - May 17 with 4195 viewsNazemariner

Where is he going?
Harry Kane on 20:51 - May 17 with 3331 viewschrismakin

Morrisons?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Harry Kane on 20:51 - May 17 with 3332 viewsSitfcB

Ipswich

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Harry Kane on 20:52 - May 17 with 3307 viewssaffers12

Harry Kane on 20:51 - May 17 by SitfcB

Ipswich

Citeh
Harry Kane on 20:52 - May 17 with 3318 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Harry Kane on 20:53 - May 17 with 3311 viewsAce_High1

Would love to see him at Barca but they can't afford him.

United favourites but can't see Levy selling him to a rival in the PL.
Harry Kane on 20:55 - May 17 with 3292 viewsNazemariner

Barca or Madrid if either come in. If he stays in England it has to be Utd surely.
Harry Kane on 20:55 - May 17 with 3282 viewsdavblue

City I would have thought.

United whilst they could do with him need a right winger, central defender and a central midfielder more IMO.
Harry Kane on 20:58 - May 17 with 3257 viewsBryanPlug

Harry Kane on 20:53 - May 17 by Ace_High1

Would love to see him at Barca but they can't afford him.

United favourites but can't see Levy selling him to a rival in the PL.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

Harry Kane on 21:07 - May 17 with 3188 viewsfloridaboy

Chelsea!
Harry Kane on 21:22 - May 17 with 3112 viewsTrumptonBlue

Orient.

Harry Kane on 21:25 - May 17 with 3067 viewschicoazul

Man United or maybe Bayern. Pep doesn’t rate him.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Harry Kane on 21:25 - May 17 with 3077 viewsLeaky

Arsenal
Harry Kane on 21:26 - May 17 with 3072 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Harry Kane on 20:55 - May 17 by Nazemariner

Barca or Madrid if either come in. If he stays in England it has to be Utd surely.

Madrid with Bale as part ex?
Harry Kane on 21:31 - May 17 with 3040 viewsLeaky

According to sky could be worth £120m thats 3 Ipswich Towns. Shows how screwed football is.
Harry Kane on 21:33 - May 17 with 3032 viewschrismakin

Harry Kane on 21:31 - May 17 by Leaky

According to sky could be worth £120m thats 3 Ipswich Towns. Shows how screwed football is.

Millions of families struggle with food etc and people in the world cant even get enough water to survive

And a person who kicks a ball is worth that

The world disgusts me sometimes.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Harry Kane on 22:27 - May 17 with 2838 viewsWallingford_Boy

Nowhere.

No one could afford him.

RIP Sir Bobby

Harry Kane on 22:40 - May 17 with 2776 viewsBlueBadger

We've been linked. He was seen having a pint with Chambo earlier.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Harry Kane on 22:51 - May 17 with 2738 viewsSpruceMoose

Harry Kane on 21:33 - May 17 by chrismakin

Millions of families struggle with food etc and people in the world cant even get enough water to survive

Not related to Kane, as £120M is a drop.in the business ocean really, but posted more in agreement with your broader point - it's clear that things are only too much for some folk - too much money, too much attention, too much acknowledgment - until they reach a personal area where they suddenly aren't.

Isn't it funny when we have blokes on £25k a year max voting for 1% Eton elitists living off money stolen by their great great grandfathers, slating a fella worth £50 million+ to his business organisation for no other reason than he's good at football, because he's one of the only people out there who cares enough to kick up a stink that the children of those earning minimum wage max are going hungry across the UK?

Isn't it offensive the way some comfortable middle class white blokes kick up a stink that their weekly sports entertainment is disrupted by the uppity Black fellas they usually spend every weekend supporting and decrying in equal measures taking a knee, as if it's some major inconvenience to acknowledge that the very same people they idolize/hate in equal measures each weekend deserve to be shown some basic dignity?

Isn't it absurd when the folk who made a point of applauding front line voters for all their neighbours to see last summer, then go and stab the same front line workers in the back at the next available voting opportunity?

Not that the US is any different, but for some reason I naively used to expect more from the UK. It's clear something serious is broken in the UK however, but if you think about it too much, you'll end up a misanthrope.

Anyway, before anyone kicks off, back to the footy.
[Post edited 17 May 2021 23:05]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Harry Kane on 23:00 - May 17 with 2704 viewsMattinLondon

Harry Kane on 21:33 - May 17 by chrismakin

Football is a sport with a business side worth billions - the players who are considered elite are as a consequence worth a lot and get paid a lot. Same with blockbuster films and popular musicians.

If you’re looking for morality in sport or any other highly lucrative field then you’re going to be looking for a long time. But then, if we were all highly ethical people then we would donate most of our disposable income and time to help eliminate such levels of poverty etc. But we’re not - we, from time-to-time make the right noises and may do a little but that’s about it.
Harry Kane on 23:07 - May 17 with 2663 viewsMattinLondon

Harry Kane on 22:51 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

Not related to Kane, as £120M is a drop.in the business ocean really, but posted more in agreement with your broader point - it's clear that things are only too much for some folk - too much money, too much attention, too much acknowledgment - until they reach a personal area where they suddenly aren't.

Isn't it funny when we have blokes on £25k a year max voting for 1% Eton elitists living off money stolen by their great great grandfathers, slating a fella worth £50 million+ to his business organisation for no other reason than he's good at football, because he's one of the only people out there who cares enough to kick up a stink that the children of those earning minimum wage max are going hungry across the UK?

Isn't it offensive the way some comfortable middle class white blokes kick up a stink that their weekly sports entertainment is disrupted by the uppity Black fellas they usually spend every weekend supporting and decrying in equal measures taking a knee, as if it's some major inconvenience to acknowledge that the very same people they idolize/hate in equal measures each weekend deserve to be shown some basic dignity?

Isn't it absurd when the folk who made a point of applauding front line voters for all their neighbours to see last summer, then go and stab the same front line workers in the back at the next available voting opportunity?

Not that the US is any different, but for some reason I naively used to expect more from the UK. It's clear something serious is broken in the UK however, but if you think about it too much, you'll end up a misanthrope.

Anyway, before anyone kicks off, back to the footy.
[Post edited 17 May 2021 23:05]

To be fair the Tory voters who clapped key workers aren’t stabbing them in the back - they are smashing a baseball bat into their faces, devouring their still breathing bodies and then p*sing over what remains...then clapping for their replacement to tidy up after them.
Harry Kane on 23:08 - May 17 with 2654 viewsSpruceMoose

Harry Kane on 23:07 - May 17 by MattinLondon

To be fair the Tory voters who clapped key workers aren’t stabbing them in the back - they are smashing a baseball bat into their faces, devouring their still breathing bodies and then p*sing over what remains...then clapping for their replacement to tidy up after them.

I was trying to be kind Matt, as apparently calling a Tory spade a Tory spade on here makes a few people feel rather guilty and upset.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Harry Kane on 23:10 - May 17 with 2651 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Harry Kane on 22:40 - May 17 by BlueBadger

We've been linked. He was seen having a pint with Chambo earlier.

Katie has a job lined up at Ipswich hospital

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Harry Kane on 23:11 - May 17 with 2649 viewsMattinLondon

Harry Kane on 23:08 - May 17 by SpruceMoose

I was trying to be kind Matt, as apparently calling a Tory spade a Tory spade on here makes a few people feel rather guilty and upset.

F**k em, f**k their claps and f**k their sensibilities.
Harry Kane on 23:48 - May 17 with 2572 viewsrickw

I think Man City, United have just renewed Cavani's contract, City have decided to not renew Aguero's.

I'm sure both were hoping for Haaland, but with what both Dortmund and Raiola are demanding I don't think anyone will pay that this Summer.

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Harry Kane on 03:22 - May 18 with 2464 viewsMercian

Harry Kane on 21:31 - May 17 by Leaky

This is what gets me when these big money clubs claim they are skint. Ipswich cost 1 Naby Keita, 1 Donny Van de Beek , 1/2 of a Bernardo Siva and 1/3 of a Kai Havertz and these players rarely see the pitch.
[Post edited 18 May 2021 3:27]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024