Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes 19:37 - Jun 7 with 3177 viewschrismakin

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 19:39 - Jun 7 with 3083 viewsbluelagos

I read the title and thought Ed Sheeran had been exposed as a budgie!

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

BK8's been very naughty... on 19:43 - Jun 7 with 3020 viewsScottCandage

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57388632
Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 19:50 - Jun 7 with 2915 viewsRyorry

Can't play it.

Not upset.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 19:57 - Jun 7 with 2827 viewsDanTheMan

Their Twitter feed is dead weird.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:08 - Jun 7 with 2710 viewsDinDjarin

Classy

[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 20:10]
Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:23 - Jun 7 with 2538 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:08 - Jun 7 by DinDjarin

Classy

I tell you what, I thought that Magical Vegas was tawdry and tinpot. Clearly, I've seen nothing yet.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:29 - Jun 7 with 2484 viewspointofblue

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:23 - Jun 7 by BlueBadger

I tell you what, I thought that Magical Vegas was tawdry and tinpot. Clearly, I've seen nothing yet.

Magical Vegas are positively classy in comparison to this lot.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:30 - Jun 7 with 2465 viewsBlueBadger

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:29 - Jun 7 by pointofblue

Magical Vegas are positively classy in comparison to this lot.

When people say 'Norwich are light years ahead of us' is that what they mean?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:32 - Jun 7 with 2435 viewsDinDjarin

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:23 - Jun 7 by BlueBadger

The instagram page is horrific and not fit to be posted on here or anywhere for that matter.

It has now been removed so guess the club are realising their errors but reading through twitter it appears the locals are not happy and rightly so.
Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:34 - Jun 7 with 2413 viewsSwansea_Blue

Classy

I feel sorry for the sponsor. When they heard there was a chance to get a load of tvvats on board I reckon something was lost in translation!

(Ullaa excepted of course).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:40 - Jun 7 with 2348 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:32 - Jun 7 by DinDjarin

The instagram page is horrific and not fit to be posted on here or anywhere for that matter.

It has now been removed so guess the club are realising their errors but reading through twitter it appears the locals are not happy and rightly so.

You’d think someone would have done a bit of due diligence. As nobody’s heard of them, it’s obvious that googling the sponsor would be the first thing their fans would do.

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:41 - Jun 7 with 2348 viewsNthQldITFC

I've heard that the Premier League are planning to give them a twelve point deduction before the season starts, and then open a book with BK8 on whether they can get to zero by the end of the season. Everybody's happy.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:42 - Jun 7 with 2323 viewswaveneyblue

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:34 - Jun 7 by Swansea_Blue

I feel sorry for the sponsor. When they heard there was a chance to get a load of tvvats on board I reckon something was lost in translation!

I fancy a bit of sexy baccarat....
Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:47 - Jun 7 with 2250 viewspointofblue

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:40 - Jun 7 by Swansea_Blue

You’d think someone would have done a bit of due diligence. As nobody’s heard of them, it’s obvious that googling the sponsor would be the first thing their fans would do.

The company certainly won’t care - look at the attention they’ve got from this. Of course, Norwich should have done due diligence and laid down some ground rules but perhaps they got some extra cash to accept the backlash for BK8’s name to be out there far more than it otherwise would be.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:49 - Jun 7 with 2243 viewsNthQldITFC

Apparently there's an "emergency canary call" on BBC Norfolk at the moment!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_norfolk

Perhaps we should forget our differences and rally round?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 21:21 - Jun 7 with 2056 viewsSuperCoops

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:49 - Jun 7 by NthQldITFC

Just waiting on Cruncher and his TT cronies calling an emergency retaliatory pod too!
Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 21:30 - Jun 7 with 1996 viewsPendejo

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 19:39 - Jun 7 by bluelagos

I read the title and thought Ed Sheeran had been exposed as a budgie!

He exposed himself to a budgie? He exposed his "budgie"... Both more wholesome and appropriate than what you thought.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 21:34 - Jun 7 with 1976 viewsChurchman

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:34 - Jun 7 by Swansea_Blue

Maybe they could get Delia after a few sherries to strike a few poses like this. Bring new meaning to the hag’s ‘let’s be ‘aving you’ shriek. That’d bring in a bit of media attention and up the sales of vomit bags from the club shop. Commercials: sorted.

I got the impression the 6 finger brigade are a tad upset about it.
Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 23:58 - Jun 7 with 1477 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:42 - Jun 7 by waveneyblue

I fancy a bit of sexy baccarat....

Don't we all

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 23:59 - Jun 7 with 1476 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 21:34 - Jun 7 by Churchman

Maybe they could get Delia after a few sherries to strike a few poses like this. Bring new meaning to the hag’s ‘let’s be ‘aving you’ shriek. That’d bring in a bit of media attention and up the sales of vomit bags from the club shop. Commercials: sorted.

I got the impression the 6 finger brigade are a tad upset about it.

"Let's be 'aving you"

You're a bad man!
[Post edited 8 Jun 2021 0:00]

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 00:07 - Jun 8 with 1448 viewshoppy

Classy

Where it says ‘Touch ‘n Go is now available on BK8’ - is that where you can bet on whether they’ll still be within touching distance of safety by Christmas?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 01:13 - Jun 8 with 1387 viewseireblue

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 20:49 - Jun 7 by NthQldITFC

Is the main concern, unfamiliarity with the concept that non-family members, indeed complete strangers, can also get a little bit nekkid for sexy time?
Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 08:22 - Jun 8 with 1048 viewsIpswichKnight

Sorry all but this deserves a post before it goes on 00:07 - Jun 8 by hoppy

Where it says ‘Touch ‘n Go is now available on BK8’ - is that where you can bet on whether they’ll still be within touching distance of safety by Christmas?

“Touch n go” wasn’t that what Alan Partridge wanted to do with the lady boys?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024