Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? 23:52 - Jun 11 with 10808 viewsunstableblue

Obviously the reason they may is because of lies and misinformation from the likes of Farage and trump on BLM. Despite the fast the players are clear this is a separate gesture.

But surely the people at Wembley must be hardcore England fans, would they really damage our chances of winning?!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 08:46 - Jun 12 with 1190 viewsNthQldITFC

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 08:12 - Jun 12 by Wallingford_Boy

Ignore my comment, looks stupid with no other comment added to it.

As I’ve said elsewhere, the message is correct (in kicking out racism), but the delivery (the knee) is not.

I personally hate it, lots are stopping it now, no other team does it, there are better ways to make a stand.

I can accept that you think that there are better ways to make a stand, but how can you possibly justify booing those that believe that taking a knee is their best way to get across the same message you say you believe in?

I want Ipswich to win a game of football by scoring goals by playing quality passing football. I don't boo Ipswich if we score a goal from a long punt upfield. This does not compute.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 08:47 - Jun 12 with 1189 viewsMattinLondon

Probably be a clean sweep tomorrow

Boo Croatia’s national anthem.
Insert ‘No Surrender’ into ‘God Save The Queen’.
Boo taking the knee.
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 08:52 - Jun 12 with 1175 viewsbilllm

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 08:12 - Jun 12 by Wallingford_Boy

As I’ve said elsewhere, the message is correct (in kicking out racism), but the delivery (the knee) is not.

I personally hate it, lots are stopping it now, no other team does it, there are better ways to make a stand.

I have to agree, The world's population know excactly what it meens, time to move on, Diversity is moving in many different ways,
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 08:59 - Jun 12 with 1135 viewsFreddies_Ears

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:09 - Jun 12 by mylittletown

They are a national embarrassment, but they have been for most of my life, (and I am quite old).
Away games are the worst. I don't go any more because it makes me even more ashamed to be English

I have given up England away games for the same reason. For years, it was nearly all good-natured and a laugh. Now, a younger generation have taken over with overt racism and disrespect. I had seen games v Germany several times over the yeats, but the last one I went to, in Dortmund, had me showered with beer and saw maybe a hundred of so youngsters giving the Nazi salute as they proudly booed the German anthem.
I'm not that old - and am well up for a few too many beers on an awayday - but I have started to do that by going to random other international games instead.
Is it because… on 09:27 - Jun 12 with 1111 viewsunstableblue

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:51 - Jun 12 by Wallingford_Boy

I hope so!

…. You are bored of it? When you saying it’s been going on too long.

Or you think BLM is some aggressive/negative movement, ‘Marxist’?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 09:32 - Jun 12 with 1092 viewstractordownsouth

Nothing says "I'm a patriot" like booing your national football team.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 09:35 - Jun 12 with 1088 viewsunstableblue

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 08:47 - Jun 12 by MattinLondon

Probably be a clean sweep tomorrow

Boo Croatia’s national anthem.
Insert ‘No Surrender’ into ‘God Save The Queen’.
Boo taking the knee.

Don’t forget a rendition of Ten Bombers to mock the Germans

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 09:36 - Jun 12 with 1083 viewsnoggin

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:09 - Jun 12 by mylittletown

They are a national embarrassment, but they have been for most of my life, (and I am quite old).
Away games are the worst. I don't go any more because it makes me even more ashamed to be English

TWTD actually helps restore my faith in the English public. Social media is full of vile scum and they're not going to stop crying about this. Apparently, Southgate should resign immediately for forcing players to support the racist BLM movement. What is it with the white English mentality of always being the victim?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 09:41 - Jun 12 with 1061 views26_Paz

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 09:32 - Jun 12 by tractordownsouth

Nothing says "I'm a patriot" like booing your national football team.

I’m not defending it but they would argue they are booing the gesture not the team.

The Paz Man

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 09:50 - Jun 12 with 1060 viewsunstableblue

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 08:52 - Jun 12 by billlm

I have to agree, The world's population know excactly what it meens, time to move on, Diversity is moving in many different ways,

The world population knows what it means?

Have you listened to Southgate and the players? Or just straight to Nigel Farage and Trump and their made up persona for BLM.

First the England boys said they wanted to finish bending the knee specifically to call out the racial abuse they have experienced and they think is still prevalent in football. They are planning to stop. But felt the Euros gave a platform - especially with the monkey charts in recent England games in Eastern Europe, and rascist social media this season?

By the way the white lads who racially abused and then killed 14 year old Dea John Reid a few weeks ago didn’t get the message that you claim is now, what ‘boring’?

Wake up

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 09:53 - Jun 12 with 1053 viewsunstableblue

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 09:41 - Jun 12 by 26_Paz

I’m not defending it but they would argue they are booing the gesture not the team.

And what’s wrong with the gesture? Are you stupid enough to listen to Farage and Trump and the demonising of BLM.

Besides the England team have clearly stated this is to do with their own experience, their view of the current situation - monkey chants in recent Eastern European games, rascist social media of players this season. And they plan to end after the tournament.

Scotland joining them in solidarity.

Or do you think racial equality has been achieved? And all lives matter?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 09:56 - Jun 12 with 1030 views26_Paz

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 09:53 - Jun 12 by unstableblue

And what’s wrong with the gesture? Are you stupid enough to listen to Farage and Trump and the demonising of BLM.

Besides the England team have clearly stated this is to do with their own experience, their view of the current situation - monkey chants in recent Eastern European games, rascist social media of players this season. And they plan to end after the tournament.

Scotland joining them in solidarity.

Or do you think racial equality has been achieved? And all lives matter?

I said I’m not defending it. I’m just explaining how the perpetrators will justify it in their own minds.

The Paz Man

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 09:58 - Jun 12 with 1039 viewsMattinLondon

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 09:35 - Jun 12 by unstableblue

Don’t forget a rendition of Ten Bombers to mock the Germans

I forgot about that. Are Coventry City fans allowed to sing that song?
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 09:59 - Jun 12 with 1037 viewsBlueBadger

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 09:41 - Jun 12 by 26_Paz

Ah yes. People saying Howwid Things.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 9:59]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 10:07 - Jun 12 with 1006 viewsBlueBadger

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 00:51 - Jun 12 by Wallingford_Boy

I hope so!

You were much funnier when you were a sex pest rather than just another wannabe edgelord.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 10:08 - Jun 12 with 1007 viewseireblue

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 09:56 - Jun 12 by 26_Paz

I said I’m not defending it. I’m just explaining how the perpetrators will justify it in their own minds.

It is funny how you can put yourself in the place of a person that opposes anti-racism.

But you never enter these debates to talk on behalf of the subjects of racism.
I believe you once characterised such people has having a “meltdown”.

Curious.
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 10:10 - Jun 12 with 996 viewsvapour_trail

You appear to consider yourself informed on this subject.

I have a question for you wallingford boy. How does a racist from wallingford who thinks people with surnames of Indian origin shouldn’t be in the England cricket team, get to tell Tyrone Mings, Reece James and Raheem Sterling, how to make a stand against discrimination?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 10:12 - Jun 12 with 1000 viewsMattinLondon

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 09:59 - Jun 12 by BlueBadger

Ah yes. People saying Howwid Things.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2021 9:59]

Howwid things to people with real concerns. How awful.
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 10:40 - Jun 12 with 962 viewsCaptainAhab

That the players will be booed is sadly not even in doubt. You just have to go on any forum or social media and you'll see thousands of idiots trying to justify the booing.
The Times ran a piece online yesterday about BJ saying not to boo and there were 2.5k comments, the vast majority of which involved the words "keep politics out of football" "All Lives Matter" and "Marxism". Utterly depressing.
The smokescreen is complete, so many fans think it's ok to boo, the racists will be emboldened much like after the Brexit vote.
Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 10:55 - Jun 12 with 944 viewsunstableblue

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 10:40 - Jun 12 by CaptainAhab

That the players will be booed is sadly not even in doubt. You just have to go on any forum or social media and you'll see thousands of idiots trying to justify the booing.
The Times ran a piece online yesterday about BJ saying not to boo and there were 2.5k comments, the vast majority of which involved the words "keep politics out of football" "All Lives Matter" and "Marxism". Utterly depressing.
The smokescreen is complete, so many fans think it's ok to boo, the racists will be emboldened much like after the Brexit vote.

What I find most frustrating about this, is it feels like the misinformation around BLM, the Marxism tag, feels very much like Fox News and the populist right wing bilge that came out around Charlottesville.

You need the PMs and MPs to stop this rot, but many are enabling it.

As a commentator stated the other day… all the hate and ‘fear of foreign’, and false patriotism, stirred up by Vote Leave…. It wasn’t suddenly going to disappear

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 11:05 - Jun 12 with 924 viewsleitrimblue

Be sure to make a bit of noise an wave your arms around a lot before booing at Portman Road Wally
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:20 - Jun 12 with 854 viewsbilllm

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 09:50 - Jun 12 by unstableblue

The world population knows what it means?

Have you listened to Southgate and the players? Or just straight to Nigel Farage and Trump and their made up persona for BLM.

First the England boys said they wanted to finish bending the knee specifically to call out the racial abuse they have experienced and they think is still prevalent in football. They are planning to stop. But felt the Euros gave a platform - especially with the monkey charts in recent England games in Eastern Europe, and rascist social media this season?

By the way the white lads who racially abused and then killed 14 year old Dea John Reid a few weeks ago didn’t get the message that you claim is now, what ‘boring’?

Wake up

Wind your neck, it's getting very boring kneeling,
Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:43 - Jun 12 with 828 viewsjeera

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:20 - Jun 12 by billlm

Boring? Sorry people being targeted for their colour is a bit dull for you.

Possibly best not to display your ignorance so readily.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Are England fans really going to boo our team ahead of our first game? on 12:47 - Jun 12 with 812 viewsSpruceMoose

None of that explains why you'd boo, especially as you know how booing it is perceived.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:50 - Jun 12 with 866 viewsleitrimblue

Jesus wept!!! Jesus wept on 12:20 - Jun 12 by billlm

Feck, you are some idiot
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024