Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Fraser better than Bishop? 10:06 - Jul 15 with 4677 viewsBLUEBEAT

I have no idea.

Poll: W or W

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:07 - Jul 15 with 3363 viewschrismakin

Bishop pre injury.... poss not
Bishop since injury. Very much so

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:08 - Jul 15 with 3350 viewsWallingford_Boy

Well unlike Bishop, he certainly knows where the net is!

But I know little about him tbh.

RIP Sir Bobby

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:09 - Jul 15 with 3362 viewsSomethingBlue

A surer thing at the moment, I would say. I do have a nagging feeling that Bish is going to rip it up at MK, to be honest. But you can't wait on people forever and ITFC need to move on.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:10 - Jul 15 with 3338 viewsjayessess

Last two seasons he's done it fairly consistently where Bishop's had about 5 good games.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:14 - Jul 15 with 3259 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Well he certainly has end product unlike Bishop.

Bishop is a fantastic ball carrier, but he is one of the worst shooters of a football I have ever laid my eyes on. He cannot shoot for sh1t

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:16 - Jul 15 with 3223 viewsITFC_Jenx

I think the question is this:

Is Fraser better than Bishop at the no. 10 role in a 4231?

To which the answer is a massive yes.
Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:17 - Jul 15 with 3209 viewssnipes

League
Matches
Goals
Football League One
2020-21
44 games
14 goals

last seasons stats tell me its a yes , thats more than bish in 5 years

bish stats
Years Team Apps (Gls)
2014— Ipswich Town 123 (5
Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:17 - Jul 15 with 3203 viewsabracaDOBRA_

I think the comparison in stats speaks for itself..
Login to get fewer ads

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:17 - Jul 15 with 3201 viewscatch74

I really wanted Bishop to stay and fight - as someone else has said there is a chance he will finally show what he’s got consistently at MK Dons.
Fraser has played more games in three seasons than Bishop has in seven, goals and assists no comparison, looks like he has the same ability to glide past players but with more of an end product. Read other forums and many people saying he was best midfielder in the league, player’s player of the season.
Think I’m going to let Bish go with best wishes and ‘trust the process.’

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:18 - Jul 15 with 3178 viewsjayessess

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:14 - Jul 15 by TRUE_BLUE123

Well he certainly has end product unlike Bishop.

Bishop is a fantastic ball carrier, but he is one of the worst shooters of a football I have ever laid my eyes on. He cannot shoot for sh1t

Assist record is also pish.

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:19 - Jul 15 with 3165 viewsDinDjarin

He was player of the yr last yr in a team that had they started how they finished the season would have been promoted automatically.

The way he talks of hoping to get in the Scotland squad and that Championship teams were in for him suggests he is an upgrade on Bishop who I feel will never fulfil his massive potential because of the setbacks he has had.
Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:20 - Jul 15 with 3145 viewsPositivelyPortman

I’d say yes, and I also suggest that every single one of the midfielders that we’ve signed are better than what we had last season.
They look like strong athletic players and from the videos available have greater ball control and passing ability AND they know where the net is.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:25 - Jul 15 with 3097 viewsmonty_radio

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:19 - Jul 15 by DinDjarin

He was player of the yr last yr in a team that had they started how they finished the season would have been promoted automatically.

The way he talks of hoping to get in the Scotland squad and that Championship teams were in for him suggests he is an upgrade on Bishop who I feel will never fulfil his massive potential because of the setbacks he has had.

I think many feel that about Teddy as the years eat into his career. Watching the four minute Youtube of Fraser it's a thing like we haven't seen at P.R. for a good while. Sharp running or turning with an almost instant accurate lay-off or slipping someone in on goal. If M.K. Dons had strikers who could shoot you see that they could have had hatfuls.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:30 - Jul 15 with 3027 viewshype313

Clearly.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:32 - Jul 15 with 3007 viewsSixtoP

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:20 - Jul 15 by PositivelyPortman

I’d say yes, and I also suggest that every single one of the midfielders that we’ve signed are better than what we had last season.
They look like strong athletic players and from the videos available have greater ball control and passing ability AND they know where the net is.

Agreed, It was noticeable in the below video how when up against Dozzell he brushes him aside in terms of strength.

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:34 - Jul 15 with 2984 viewschrismakin

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:32 - Jul 15 by SixtoP

Agreed, It was noticeable in the below video how when up against Dozzell he brushes him aside in terms of strength.

It's the weight of pass which is really impressive and even those little punt passes into the strikers feet and then moving to support.. simple things which we have lacked for so long

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:39 - Jul 15 with 2939 viewsSimonds92

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:17 - Jul 15 by snipes

League
Matches
Goals
Football League One
2020-21
44 games
14 goals

last seasons stats tell me its a yes , thats more than bish in 5 years

bish stats
Years Team Apps (Gls)
2014— Ipswich Town 123 (5

Goals from open play last year:

Fraser 5 in 44 games
Bishop 4 in 36 games

Not saying Fraser isn't a decent signing but it depends how you interpret stats. I obviously also dont know how many of the 9 penalties he won himself. Im just pretty disappointed Bishop isn't going to get a chance in a better team as there is still definitely a very good player there for me.
Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:41 - Jul 15 with 2917 viewshype313

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:39 - Jul 15 by Simonds92

Fraser 5 in 44 games
Bishop 4 in 36 games

Not saying Fraser isn't a decent signing but it depends how you interpret stats. I obviously also dont know how many of the 9 penalties he won himself. Im just pretty disappointed Bishop isn't going to get a chance in a better team as there is still definitely a very good player there for me.

How long do we wait? It's been 7 years since he burst onto the scene and has done nothing of note since. Appreciate injuries have curtailed his career but you can't keep players on in the hope, that's a dreadful way to run a football club, and partly why we found ourselves in the mess we did.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:43 - Jul 15 with 2882 viewsEJP

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:08 - Jul 15 by Wallingford_Boy

Well unlike Bishop, he certainly knows where the net is!

But I know little about him tbh.

Yeah but 9 of those goals were penalties which as we all know don’t count…
Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:43 - Jul 15 with 2870 viewsjayessess

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:34 - Jul 15 by chrismakin

It's the weight of pass which is really impressive and even those little punt passes into the strikers feet and then moving to support.. simple things which we have lacked for so long

Hard to tell from a compilation, but it looks like his decision-making is top notch too, which is definitely something we've lacked...

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:45 - Jul 15 with 2828 viewsMrTown

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:43 - Jul 15 by EJP

Yeah but 9 of those goals were penalties which as we all know don’t count…

Staggering isn’t it, in a week that we’ve had with England, has there ever been a more adequate time to state - penalties still have to be scored!

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:45 - Jul 15 with 2831 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

I played 5 a side again Ted a few years back and I fondly recall sweating buckets and being torn a new one as he stood in the middle of the park pinging it around like Glenn Hoddle.
[Redacted] on 10:45 - Jul 15 with 2827 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:46 - Jul 15 with 2824 viewsSixtoP

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:39 - Jul 15 by Simonds92

Fraser 5 in 44 games
Bishop 4 in 36 games

It could be an attitude thing with Bishop, I aint trying to be an ITK expert here but friends who have worked with him have said he thinks very highly of himself.
Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:46 - Jul 15 with 2808 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Is Fraser better than Bishop? on 10:46 - Jul 15 by SixtoP

It could be an attitude thing with Bishop, I aint trying to be an ITK expert here but friends who have worked with him have said he thinks very highly of himself.

Nothing could be further from the truth.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024