Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey Bluefish........... 14:45 - Oct 12 with 6956 viewsBlueNomad

Is your avatar for real?

At least you came first in this race I suppose.
Hey Bluefish........... on 14:51 - Oct 12 with 2723 viewsDarth_Koont

The race to the bottom? There’s no winners in that.

Pronouns: He/Him

Hey Bluefish........... on 14:53 - Oct 12 with 2712 viewsleitrimblue

He as always prided himself on coming first
Hey Bluefish........... on 15:26 - Oct 12 with 2593 viewsSamWhiteUK

No manager lasts forever, so by saying you want them out straight away, you'll always be right eventually
Hey Bluefish........... on 15:36 - Oct 12 with 2537 viewsBluefish

Cook should go and at very best should be clinging on by his fingertips. Not really sure why people are so surprised, he has almost certainly failed on his objective and been a disaster so far.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Hey Bluefish........... on 15:43 - Oct 12 with 2513 viewsFixed_It

Hey Bluefish........... on 15:36 - Oct 12 by Bluefish

Cook should go and at very best should be clinging on by his fingertips. Not really sure why people are so surprised, he has almost certainly failed on his objective and been a disaster so far.

I'm assuming a 'Cook Out' is a bit like a 'Bake Off'.
Because any other meaning right now would be a bit silly...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Hey Bluefish........... on 16:14 - Oct 12 with 2404 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Hey Bluefish........... on 14:51 - Oct 12 by Darth_Koont

The race to the bottom? There’s no winners in that.

Its only so once we get to the top end of the Championship and then have a rough start in the 24/25 season, Fishers can say he, 'called it first'.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Hey Bluefish........... on 16:29 - Oct 12 with 2363 viewsEly_Blue

This isn’t going to age we’ll come the end of the season when we go up!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:09 - Oct 12 with 2265 viewsBluefish

Hey Bluefish........... on 16:14 - Oct 12 by Cheltenham_Blue

Its only so once we get to the top end of the Championship and then have a rough start in the 24/25 season, Fishers can say he, 'called it first'.

Yeah nothing to do with a shambolic record since he joined or clueless performances

Login to get fewer ads

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:15 - Oct 12 with 2268 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hey Bluefish........... on 16:29 - Oct 12 by Ely_Blue

This isn’t going to age we’ll come the end of the season when we go up!

He just likes being different. Presumably so at some point he can eventually say ‘look at me - I was right along’ 5 years later. Long game.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:25 - Oct 12 with 2237 viewsBluefish

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:15 - Oct 12 by The_Romford_Blue

He just likes being different. Presumably so at some point he can eventually say ‘look at me - I was right along’ 5 years later. Long game.

Take a step back and actually look at what is being talked about.

It is about watching what is being served up and giving an assessment. Shambert played horrendous football that didn't work, I just called what I saw. The Cook football isn't any better so and he has had 2 different enormous and expensive squads to luck from. The effect of this is we are hanging in the balance for this season, we could make the play offs with a change in performances but top 2 is becoming out of reach. Top 2 was the target

Why does giving an honest assessment of that mean I am trying to just be "I told you so" in the future. It is happening now and has been since last season. Nothing Cook has done on the pitch has been good enough

Ipswich fans have obsessions with the Emperors new clothes and they get really upset when someone points out the naked man. Why wait until we are so far down a direction until we admit it isn't working?

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:26 - Oct 12 with 2239 viewsDarth_Koont

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:09 - Oct 12 by Bluefish

Yeah nothing to do with a shambolic record since he joined or clueless performances

Enough about you.

Cook’s doing alright. Slowly but surely, and brick by brick, things are coming together. After literally decades of quick fixes, it seems utterly perverse not to see that or enjoy it.

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:27 - Oct 12 with 2235 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

You gave Cook about 8 games this season before you decided he had to go. I think even for you that's slightly surprising.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:44 - Oct 12 with 2175 viewsIllinoisblue

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:25 - Oct 12 by Bluefish

It is about watching what is being served up and giving an assessment. Shambert played horrendous football that didn't work, I just called what I saw. The Cook football isn't any better so and he has had 2 different enormous and expensive squads to luck from. The effect of this is we are hanging in the balance for this season, we could make the play offs with a change in performances but top 2 is becoming out of reach. Top 2 was the target

Why does giving an honest assessment of that mean I am trying to just be "I told you so" in the future. It is happening now and has been since last season. Nothing Cook has done on the pitch has been good enough

Ipswich fans have obsessions with the Emperors new clothes and they get really upset when someone points out the naked man. Why wait until we are so far down a direction until we admit it isn't working?

So you would have hounded out Burley and Robson too. Good to know.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:45 - Oct 12 with 2158 viewsBluefish

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:26 - Oct 12 by Darth_Koont

Enough about you.

Cook’s doing alright. Slowly but surely, and brick by brick, things are coming together. After literally decades of quick fixes, it seems utterly perverse not to see that or enjoy it.

Enjoy what?

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:52 - Oct 12 with 2150 viewsKeaneish

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:26 - Oct 12 by Darth_Koont

Enough about you.

Luckily I’ve screened what the clown is wittering on about but I think we’re all versed in the annual egocentric dramatics. I assume he’s saying Cook’s not up to it whilst drawing parallels to previous regimes (yawn).

There is a clear plan in place with an exceptionally well assembled squad. Cook has achieved this whilst clearing out all the dross and laying down the mantra of what this clubs stands for and means to play for. He should stand above plenty before him based on this alone.

When we rise up the table, It’ll leave moronic posts like this in isolation, which, quite frankly, is where anyone from this forum known for having a selfie taken with Chris Sutton should be!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:53 - Oct 12 with 2129 viewsBluefish

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:52 - Oct 12 by Keaneish

Luckily I’ve screened what the clown is wittering on about but I think we’re all versed in the annual egocentric dramatics. I assume he’s saying Cook’s not up to it whilst drawing parallels to previous regimes (yawn).

There is a clear plan in place with an exceptionally well assembled squad. Cook has achieved this whilst clearing out all the dross and laying down the mantra of what this clubs stands for and means to play for. He should stand above plenty before him based on this alone.

When we rise up the table, It’ll leave moronic posts like this in isolation, which, quite frankly, is where anyone from this forum known for having a selfie taken with Chris Sutton should be!

Still lying about blocking me hahahahhababahabhabahaha bad enough the 1st few times that you were caught out but credit to you for continuing the bullsh*t

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:54 - Oct 12 with 2127 viewsBluefish

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:44 - Oct 12 by Illinoisblue

So you would have hounded out Burley and Robson too. Good to know.

Not at all

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:59 - Oct 12 with 2114 viewsDarth_Koont

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:45 - Oct 12 by Bluefish

Enjoy what?

What I wrote.

Jeez.

Hey Bluefish........... on 18:01 - Oct 12 with 2100 viewsGarv

Shambert played horrendous football that didn't work, I just called what I saw. The Cook football isn't any better.

You can't make such a nonsense statement like that and not elaborate.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Hey Bluefish........... on 18:02 - Oct 12 with 2091 viewsleitrimblue

I like to think yer avatar is a misspelling of the reason your not allowed to wear yer tiny Speedos in yer local pool 😁
Hey Bluefish........... on 18:03 - Oct 12 with 2075 viewsBluefish

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:59 - Oct 12 by Darth_Koont

What I wrote.

Jeez.

Read it again and tell me which bit I should enjoy

Hey Bluefish........... on 18:03 - Oct 12 with 2081 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Do you not think that people thinking the football is actually better than Lambert's (or is starting to be now the players are getting to know each other) and those who think he should be given a bit more than 8 games, are just giving "an honest assessment"?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Hey Bluefish........... on 18:04 - Oct 12 with 2069 viewsBluefish

Hey Bluefish........... on 18:01 - Oct 12 by Garv

Shambert played horrendous football that didn't work, I just called what I saw. The Cook football isn't any better.

You can't make such a nonsense statement like that and not elaborate.

Which bit do you need speaking out for you? Seemed pretty obvious stuff to me

Hey Bluefish........... on 18:04 - Oct 12 with 2080 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hey Bluefish........... on 17:53 - Oct 12 by Bluefish

Still lying about blocking me hahahahhababahabhabahaha bad enough the 1st few times that you were caught out but credit to you for continuing the bullsh*t

You have the weirdest laugh, maybe see a doctor.....or vet!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Hey Bluefish........... on 18:05 - Oct 12 with 2063 viewsBluefish

Hey Bluefish........... on 18:04 - Oct 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

You have the weirdest laugh, maybe see a doctor.....or vet!

I've got man flu

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024