Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans 09:05 - Nov 26 with 5259 viewsKeno

we could have TWTD online radio

through the day (and night) different posters could do different informative and entertaining spots, with a mixture of chat and music which would be like the board centred ITFC but covering a wide range issues.

Stokie could do an economic show
Guthers a history one
J2 cooking, obviously

We could have Hoppy's Hilarity Half Hour

Phil and Gav could be like Phil and gordon the gopher Town during news and continuity

Who else is up for this?

Who's doing the music?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 9:06]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:23 - Nov 26 with 1031 viewsCheltenham_Blue

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:49 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

There we are then, that's the lead presenter taken care of. And we need to bring in a music theme as well.

If only we had a resident expert for the Cookery Corner piece...

Surely we are going to need Sitters to do some 'hilarious' 'Bantz' aren't we?
Who else is going to phone ageing C list celebrities to tell them he's fcuked their granddaughter?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:26 - Nov 26 with 1029 viewsfooters

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:23 - Nov 26 by Cheltenham_Blue

Who else is going to phone ageing C list celebrities to tell them he's fcuked their granddaughter?

Guthers?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:31 - Nov 26 with 1021 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:23 - Nov 26 by Cheltenham_Blue

Come on this is sitters.

No one would believe he would ever do that, surely it would have to be "someone near him has fcuked their granddaughter?"

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:33 - Nov 26 with 1017 viewsDubtractor

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:57 - Nov 26 by Ewan_Oozami

You've mentioned that before, and to my shame I've forgotten which station you're on!

I'm on this one! Both of my shows are on here now.

https://www.cutterschoiceradio.com/

I'm oap-dub on there.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:34 - Nov 26 with 1009 viewsDubtractor

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:26 - Nov 26 by footers

Guthers?

Proper laughter here at that suggestion.

Lol as the kids say.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 13:07 - Nov 26 with 981 viewsEwan_Oozami

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:33 - Nov 26 by Dubtractor

I'm on this one! Both of my shows are on here now.

https://www.cutterschoiceradio.com/

I'm oap-dub on there.

Thanks! Bookmarked!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 13:17 - Nov 26 with 976 viewsleitrimblue

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:45 - Nov 26 by Keno

you could do an show about digging up old stuff

Can i entwine it with music an call it grime team
TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 13:21 - Nov 26 with 971 viewsfooters

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 13:17 - Nov 26 by leitrimblue

Can i entwine it with music an call it grime team

So long as you don't invite that awful Tommy Robinson character on.

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 13:29 - Nov 26 with 960 viewsleitrimblue

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 13:21 - Nov 26 by footers

So long as you don't invite that awful Tommy Robinson character on.

Never understood why they let that awful Nazi on time team. He's not even in my top ten favorite Nazi archaeologists.
TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 14:09 - Nov 26 with 930 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 13:29 - Nov 26 by leitrimblue

Never understood why they let that awful Nazi on time team. He's not even in my top ten favorite Nazi archaeologists.

not a fan of The Ahnenerbe Organisation?

Imagine it.... on 14:10 - Nov 26 with 908 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Imagine it.... on 09:29 - Nov 26 by Keno

I could think of worse!!

...but not much.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 14:16 - Nov 26 with 919 viewsEdwardStone

We need a slot for Keno's Double Entrendres.....

We could call it "Keno Gives It Large"

Or "Keno gives it small" if it's a chilly day
TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 14:17 - Nov 26 with 909 viewsfooters

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 14:16 - Nov 26 by EdwardStone

'Keno's Filthy Slot'?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 14:19 - Nov 26 with 907 viewshoppy

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 14:16 - Nov 26 by EdwardStone

Or the Keno-ke-cokey.

Where Keno demonstrates his prowess at putting it in, and then out and then shaking it all about...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 14:38 - Nov 26 with 901 viewsfactual_blue

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:18 - Nov 26 by footers

'Pothole of the day'. I'd certainly listen to that.

I've already sent my pitch for that show off to Radio Suffolk.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 15:20 - Nov 26 with 866 viewsleitrimblue

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 14:09 - Nov 26 by Keno

not a fan of The Ahnenerbe Organisation?

About 25 years ago, when I was new enough to archaeology I managed to blag a job at Cambridge Archaeological unit. ( I thought I'd done really well in interview but was later told I got the job cause I'm almost 6,5 an 15 stone, quite fit and someone has to move the wheelbarrows. C-units!) One of the first jobs I did there was an excavation of what's best described as a Roman rubbish dump on the edge of Cambridge. The office told me that a very elderly, esteemed, retired professor with a German sounding name lived next to the site and would pop down to visit. Eventually this very frail old boy with a very posh accent wobbles onto site. He seemed far from impressed with having to deal with some pikey from Haverhill. In a desperate attempt to win him over I pretended to show some interest in his life. I asked him how he started in archaeology. Without any kind of hesitation he just said 'Hitler Youth'. Apparently he's family had taken him outta Germany in the late 30,s.
He had worked on the Hitler youths first excavation. Described how the tools we're all inscribed with swastikas. Then went on to be a senior archaeology professor at Cambridge....
TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 15:41 - Nov 26 with 844 viewshoppy

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 14:38 - Nov 26 by factual_blue

I've already sent my pitch for that show off to Radio Suffolk.

Was that after they rejected your 'Lavenham Guildhall fact of the day' slot idea?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 15:48 - Nov 26 with 829 viewsWeWereZombies

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:22 - Nov 26 by Keno

it often takes me more than 10 seconds before a jingle nowadays

BELLS

I know, I know but better late than never

OK better never...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 16:24 - Nov 26 with 805 viewswkj

First draft of my set list proposal. So good that we do Midnight TWICE!

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 16:35 - Nov 26 with 786 viewsEwan_Oozami

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 16:24 - Nov 26 by wkj

Excellent stuff!

If that doesn't pursuade Phil, then nothing will!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 16:40 - Nov 26 with 778 viewsfooters

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 16:24 - Nov 26 by wkj

I'm glad to be of service to any Raynaud's syndrome sufferers with my musical glove.

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 16:43 - Nov 26 with 768 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

As good as that is (and it is indeed quite excellent), I’m somewhat saddened that my betting show has been snubbed.

First Herbie compared it to Heroin (didn’t even deserve any reply) and now snubbed for the non PG hour chat show spot. Who wouldn’t like a Friday night preview at midnight when your off your tits in the pub previewing the lunchtime game in the premier league and the 2:30 at Newbury. I think I’m onto a winner.. and so would the listeners.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 16:47 - Nov 26 with 764 viewsSwansea_Blue

You have far too much time on your hands (thankfully!).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 16:47 - Nov 26 with 763 viewswkj

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 16:43 - Nov 26 by The_Romford_Blue

As good as that is (and it is indeed quite excellent), I’m somewhat saddened that my betting show has been snubbed.

First Herbie compared it to Heroin (didn’t even deserve any reply) and now snubbed for the non PG hour chat show spot. Who wouldn’t like a Friday night preview at midnight when your off your tits in the pub previewing the lunchtime game in the premier league and the 2:30 at Newbury. I think I’m onto a winner.. and so would the listeners.

TBF given the time you tend to start being active on here, I'm sure that would be a perfect set for the Graveyard.

Crybaby

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 16:49 - Nov 26 with 760 viewswkj

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 16:47 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

You have far too much time on your hands (thankfully!).

I procrastinate... a lot. Photoshop is usually my enabler.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024