Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid 09:38 - Jan 13 with 1687 viewsSteve_M

So he has had to cancel engagements:

What unfortunate timing.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 9:39]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 09:41 - Jan 13 with 1418 viewsStokieBlue

Nobody will believe him even if it's true. That is where we are now, whatever the PM says everyone thinks he's lying.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 09:47 - Jan 13 with 1387 viewsGuthrum

Family member? So is that Carrie, the baby? Or his father, having inadvertantly got within arm's reach of some female Party member/worker?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 10:10 - Jan 13 with 1336 viewsazuremerlangus

I thought the guidance was business as normal providing you have daily negative LFT’s?

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 10:10 - Jan 13 with 1332 viewsElderGrizzly

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 09:41 - Jan 13 by StokieBlue

Nobody will believe him even if it's true. That is where we are now, whatever the PM says everyone thinks he's lying.

SB

Which most of the time he is of course
Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 10:23 - Jan 13 with 1308 viewscbower

Those who voted for him should hang ther heads in shame. Unfortunately though, most will continue to do so and our inherently undemocratic electoral system will continue to provide him (and his ilk) with unfettered access to power. That's Great Britain!

bluescouser

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 11:00 - Jan 13 with 1234 viewsghostofescobar

What a surprise. The rat retreats to his hole and let's other take the flak. I've though Johnson to be a despicable, arrogant, self centered, narcissistic pr1ck for many, many years. A human being who thinks about one thing and one thing only: Boris Johnson, and everything he does only confirms this.

GhostOfEscobar

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 11:01 - Jan 13 with 1232 viewsSwansea_Blue

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 10:10 - Jan 13 by azuremerlangus

I thought the guidance was business as normal providing you have daily negative LFT’s?

If a family member has tested positive, other adults in the house don't have to isolate if they're fully vaccinated. If not vaccinate they do need to isolate, or if instructed to by the NHS.

So he's either not vaccinated, not an adult or has been told to isolate by the NHS. It's most likely he doesn't have to isolate.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 11:03]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 11:10 - Jan 13 with 1195 viewspointofblue

He’ll follow guidance? First time for everything.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 13:07 - Jan 13 with 1119 viewsfactual_blue

He could send Novax Djokervic in his place.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 13:12 - Jan 13 with 1108 viewslongtimefan

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 10:23 - Jan 13 by cbower

Those who voted for him should hang ther heads in shame. Unfortunately though, most will continue to do so and our inherently undemocratic electoral system will continue to provide him (and his ilk) with unfettered access to power. That's Great Britain!

Not sure blaming the 25,351 people of Uxbridge and South Ruislip for all our ills is fair
Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 13:16 - Jan 13 with 1086 viewsChurchman

Yeah, right. Just scuttling (wobbling) back under his rock until the heat dies down. Feeble.
Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 13:17 - Jan 13 with 1081 viewsfooters

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 09:41 - Jan 13 by StokieBlue

SB

This was the man who said he made model buses out of wine crates for some fcking bizarre reason.

The question was: what do you do to relax? FFS.

Turns out the public like being taken for fools.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 13:22 - Jan 13 with 1042 viewsRyorry

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 11:01 - Jan 13 by Swansea_Blue

If a family member has tested positive, other adults in the house don't have to isolate if they're fully vaccinated. If not vaccinate they do need to isolate, or if instructed to by the NHS.

So he's either not vaccinated, not an adult or has been told to isolate by the NHS. It's most likely he doesn't have to isolate.

Can you please email that to Sir Keir Starmer so he can put it to the Crime Minister at the next PMQs? Cheers 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 13:28 - Jan 13 with 1028 viewsChurchman

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 11:01 - Jan 13 by Swansea_Blue

This is a very good point. My buddy whose wife had Covid before Christmas didn’t have to isolate. They were fully vaccinated and I know he is a stickler for the rules on this.

Lardarse has some explaining to do.
Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 13:36 - Jan 13 with 1008 viewsFPL_Tractor

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 13:28 - Jan 13 by Churchman

This is a very good point. My buddy whose wife had Covid before Christmas didn’t have to isolate. They were fully vaccinated and I know he is a stickler for the rules on this.

Lardarse has some explaining to do.

The original tweet said "limiting contact with others" not isolating. I wonder if this is the difference here?

[Obviously Johnson is using that to his advantage though, you can bet you bottom dollar he'd be there if things were going well for him.]

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 13:59 - Jan 13 with 963 viewsElderGrizzly

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 13:36 - Jan 13 by FPL_Tractor

The original tweet said "limiting contact with others" not isolating. I wonder if this is the difference here?

[Obviously Johnson is using that to his advantage though, you can bet you bottom dollar he'd be there if things were going well for him.]

They’ve just said he is not going to be seen for a week. Very handy timing

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/13/boris-johnson-cancels-visit-to-
Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 14:00 - Jan 13 with 957 viewsRyorry

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 13:59 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/13/boris-johnson-cancels-visit-to-

As a betting person, I'm kicking myself for not putting money on that.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 14:02 - Jan 13 with 953 viewsElderGrizzly

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 14:00 - Jan 13 by Ryorry

As a betting person, I'm kicking myself for not putting money on that.

And the bots are out

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 14:05 - Jan 13 with 939 viewsStokieBlue

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 14:02 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

And the bots are out

Pathetic.

Really not hard to write a "random Tory platitude generator".

They aren't even trying anymore.

SB

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 14:07 - Jan 13 with 928 viewsfooters

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 13:59 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

The Churchill comparisons just get weirder and weirder. Seems he's now doing an impersonation of that nice fella with the tache instead.

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 14:08 - Jan 13 with 921 viewsStokieBlue

Gives him plenty of time to book the moving van and look to chuck whatever poor tenants are living in his Islington sex den out onto the streets.

SB

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 14:11 - Jan 13 with 910 viewsElderGrizzly

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 14:08 - Jan 13 by StokieBlue

Gives him plenty of time to book the moving van and look to chuck whatever poor tenants are living in his Islington sex den out onto the streets.

SB

Corbyn?
Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 14:12 - Jan 13 with 907 viewsCBBlue

And if I were to refuse to send my son to school for a week if a family member testing positive he would be hit with an unauthorised absence.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 14:14 - Jan 13 with 901 viewsfooters

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 14:11 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

Corbyn?

Corbz is just off the rough as Egyptian whiskey Andover Estate, right next to me and Dollers! Don't think 'boris' would countenance such shabby quarters...

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 14:18 - Jan 13 with 887 viewsgiant_stow

Amazingly a family member of Johnson has covid on 14:14 - Jan 13 by footers

Corbz is just off the rough as Egyptian whiskey Andover Estate, right next to me and Dollers! Don't think 'boris' would countenance such shabby quarters...

A school friend used to live in the Andover. Tough place, but its no Packington (pre revamp)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024