Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right I’m no prude, but…. 22:10 - Jan 26 with 8952 viewsMatt_Netherlands

When did C * NT become the go to word for every single football fan? Don’t get me wrong, I’ll drop the odd C Bomb every so often, but having it screamed in your ear by someone stood 6 inches behind you for 90 minutes can get a bit tiresome. The refs one, every opposition player is one, the 8,000 home fans are all one, Wesley Burns is a beautiful one, and so on and so on.

Makes me cringe when it’s used to much with younger kids or older generations around.

Anyway…. Just seems a bit symptomatic of how football fans have got a lot less classy and got a lot more Green Street over the past 20 years or so.
Wait till he goes out..... on 17:33 - Jul 17 with 518 viewsHorsham

Wait till he goes out..... on 17:02 - Jul 17 by Bloots

....and then petrol bomb his house.

Sorted.

Petrol bombing always brings house values down in a neighbourhood. It’s best not to petrol bomb your neighbours if you want to retain your properties value.
Right I’m no prude, but…. on 17:33 - Jul 17 with 513 viewsDecageBruce

Right I’m no prude, but…. on 20:28 - Jul 16 by WD19

Maybe he was just a dwarf.

They are often quite angry.

1 in 7 chance I believe
Right I’m no prude, but…. on 12:14 - Jul 18 with 409 viewsmylittletown

It is not really a matter of prudishness. More a matter of oafishness.
Right I’m no prude, but…. on 12:43 - Jul 18 with 387 viewsDyland

Right I’m no prude, but…. on 16:56 - Jul 17 by ArnoldMoorhen

No dilemma. Let it go. Nothing good will come of making anything of it. He clearly feels equally as strongly about his home being made to smell like a Hawkwind gig as you do being called a c**t.

It's evens.

arf, indeed

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Right I’m no prude, but…. on 12:43 - Jul 18 with 388 viewsDyland

Right I’m no prude, but…. on 13:21 - Jul 17 by giant_stow

Yes you're right lots to consider.

On the one hand I probably was in the wrong: I was smoking a J on a windless night, forgetting everyone's window's were open. On the other, he didn't have to tell me to 'stop smoking that sh1t or I'll call the police you c**t"

Fair enough, it was a bit inconsiderate of me, but I'm not sure I can let the C word go, although I did tell myself to calm down and leave the decision for today.

The other thing is that he's a bit of fruit who has a history of this sort of thing - I think he may have threatened to kill me a couple of years ago in a similar outburst (at the time I thought he was talking about the neighbour the other side, but looking back, it was me).

Dilemma.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2022 13:22]

This made me lol Udders old boy, cheers :)

Right I’m no prude, but…. on 12:55 - Jul 18 with 347 viewsgiant_stow

Right I’m no prude, but…. on 12:43 - Jul 18 by Dyland

This made me lol Udders old boy, cheers :)

Good good!

Reading it back, perhaps I ought to grow up?!

Update: I decided tp leave it, partly thanks to Arnold's excellent advice, but also because making a thing of it would most likely alert mrs Ullaa to the incident. That would pose a far greater risk than the police or angry neighbours.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Right I’m no prude, but…. on 12:58 - Jul 18 with 342 viewsDyland

Right I’m no prude, but…. on 12:55 - Jul 18 by giant_stow

Good good!

Reading it back, perhaps I ought to grow up?!

Update: I decided tp leave it, partly thanks to Arnold's excellent advice, but also because making a thing of it would most likely alert mrs Ullaa to the incident. That would pose a far greater risk than the police or angry neighbours.

Partly, plus your neighbour not be so jeffing aggressive. It's pretty out of order... buuuut... very annoying smoke (j or otherwise) blowing in yer bedroom innit ba ;)

Right I’m no prude, but…. on 12:59 - Jul 18 with 336 viewsgiant_stow

Right I’m no prude, but…. on 12:58 - Jul 18 by Dyland

Partly, plus your neighbour not be so jeffing aggressive. It's pretty out of order... buuuut... very annoying smoke (j or otherwise) blowing in yer bedroom innit ba ;)

He's not all there tbh, so I forgive him. You're right about the smoke - I need to remember that not *everyone* likes it!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Right I’m no prude, but…. on 13:03 - Jul 18 with 321 viewsDyland

Right I’m no prude, but…. on 12:59 - Jul 18 by giant_stow

He's not all there tbh, so I forgive him. You're right about the smoke - I need to remember that not *everyone* likes it!

I like it but not in my house (or indeed anyone else's really)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024