Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? 09:54 - Jan 27 with 3149 viewsJimmy86

Mine would be either chip shop chips, smothered in thick gravy OR a chicken tikka madras...

Discuss!!
You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 11:28 - Jan 27 with 872 viewsArnoldMoorhen

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 11:24 - Jan 27 by Bluebell

This....I would like the steak to be a ribeye.

But I would never be on death row as I am too honest and would never harm anybody or anything!
[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 11:30]

Steer clear of London and the misogynistic Met and I'm sure you'll be ok, then.
You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 11:34 - Jan 27 with 853 viewsChurchman

An outdoor barbecue 5000 miles with a getaway car dessert.
You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 11:36 - Jan 27 with 846 viewsmylittletown

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 10:15 - Jan 27 by wkj

out of date raw chicken, jokes on them when they have to clear up the aftermath

I think that you sh1t yourself anyway, when hanged?
You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 13:42 - Jan 27 with 796 viewsfactual_blue

Slow-roasted whole ox.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 14:00 - Jan 27 with 783 viewsBloomBlue

A large steak cooked in butter with a cyanide source on top. Not too much cyanide just enough so I can enjoy the steak but enough to kill me afterwards. That way I enjoy the steak and take away their fun of flipping the switch, or pulling the handle or whatever way they were going to use to kill me
You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 14:09 - Jan 27 with 770 viewsDeano69

Something that takes 40 years to cook

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 14:33 - Jan 27 with 739 viewshoppy

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 14:09 - Jan 27 by Deano69

Something that takes 40 years to cook

J2 would like to know how would you like your eggs done?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 14:40 - Jan 27 with 733 viewsLevelTheLand

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 11:24 - Jan 27 by Bluebell

This....I would like the steak to be a ribeye.

But I would never be on death row as I am too honest and would never harm anybody or anything!
[Post edited 27 Jan 2022 11:30]

With the exception of that cow...
Login to get fewer ads

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 15:57 - Jan 27 with 690 viewsfactual_blue

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 10:16 - Jan 27 by J2BLUE

Imagine ordering all that...and then finding out i'm the chef.

...and daveU is the executioner.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 16:06 - Jan 27 with 674 viewshoppy

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 15:57 - Jan 27 by factual_blue

...and daveU is the executioner.

At least it would be done quietly.

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 18:06 - Jan 27 with 619 viewsronnyd

No brainer, it's got to be Battenburg.
You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 18:33 - Jan 27 with 596 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Crisps - Prawn Cocktail, Worcester Sauce, Tommy K

Toast, buttered white

1 large QP with cheese meal
1 zinger burger no Mayo.

Cheesecake, raspberry ripple

Cheese and biscuits.

Mineral water served in glass bottles,

Ice cold lemonade

Jack n Coke

Shot of tequila

1 Jamaican woodbine.

I realise the last 3 probably won't happen.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 19:13 - Jan 27 with 574 viewsjontysnut

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 10:47 - Jan 27 by footers

Indeed. Remember reading something about the cooks who prepare the death row meals and nine times out of ten people hardly touch it.

So I'd be a gent and just ask for a lot to drink instead.

I seem to remember a TV programme on this. Notwithstanding the crimes that may (or in some cases may not) have landed them where they are, the last meals were all a bit sad, cheesburgers, fries, chicken, shakes etc. No ale allowed though.
You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 19:55 - Jan 27 with 562 viewsjeera

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 10:41 - Jan 27 by clive_baker

Wouldn't imagine I would be particularly hungry if I were on death row.

Just get it over with.

Crikey.

You'd be a lot of fun to hang out with on Death Row.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 20:21 - Jan 27 with 544 viewshoppy

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 19:55 - Jan 27 by jeera

Crikey.

You'd be a lot of fun to hang out with on Death Row.

Indeed… you’d think it would be a barrel of laughs, wouldn’t you, but not with him there…

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 20:22 - Jan 27 with 542 viewsjeera

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 20:21 - Jan 27 by hoppy

Indeed… you’d think it would be a barrel of laughs, wouldn’t you, but not with him there…

He'd put a right downer on things.

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 20:27 - Jan 27 with 537 viewshoppy

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 20:22 - Jan 27 by jeera

He'd put a right downer on things.

Definitely. Drag the mood down completely!

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 21:51 - Jan 27 with 502 viewsWeWereZombies

With my onion intolerance this would be the ideal opportunity to eat all the things I have had to forsake for the last thirty years, and as the effects take a few hours to kick in then the execution would be a good way of avoiding the nasty after effects of:

Starter: Some type of fancy chilli con carne in a large ramekin, garnished with fresh parsley
Accompanied by a large glass of Gavi

Main course: Prawn jalfrezi with coconut rice, chana dhal, masala papad, aloo paratha, lime pickle, onion bhajis
Accompanied by a couple of pints of Greene King XX mild

[edit] forgot that I normally eat an item of fruit between my main course and pudding, so some fresh mango and a couple of Windward Islands bananas

Battenberg in custard

A small truckle of very mature stilton with Paterson's olive oil oatcakes

120 gramme bar of Mackie's mint dark chocolate

Six doubles of Macallans
[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 7:21]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 21:59 - Jan 27 with 491 viewsjeera

There's some rather ambitious requests so far aren't there?

I'm pretty sure I have seen it on good authority that the last meal tends to be sausages.

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 22:01 - Jan 27 with 489 viewsfab_lover

Foie Gras for starters. Yes, it's cruel etc etc but I'm a dying man. Nice crisp white to go with it., preferably the South African "Life from Stone".

I'm assuming I've starved myself for at least a day first, so yes, of course steak, rare as well. Wiv chips, big fat b_stard ones, none of that french fries nonsense. Blue cheese mushrooms. At least a pint of pepper sauce. I can't stomach red wine and proper beer and steak...a can of cold Red Stripe.

Cheese. A shedload of cheese, including Rocamadour, Baron Bigod, Camberzola, Stilton. Several glasses of red and white port to go with this.

Dessert. Profiteroles and cream. Salted Caramel ice cream. A slice of Xmas pudding and brandy butter. Brandysnaps.

Afters. A pint of Baileys, a joint, a couple of fags.
You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 22:14 - Jan 27 with 476 viewsbazza

You're on death row and get 1 last meal, what would it be?? on 21:59 - Jan 27 by jeera

There's some rather ambitious requests so far aren't there?

I'm pretty sure I have seen it on good authority that the last meal tends to be sausages.

Wouldn’t have the stomach for a fry up, if I was getting the chair..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024