Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? 13:31 - Feb 22 with 2316 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Something relaxing, and without lyrics preferably. Couple of my faves would be Sigur Rós or A Winged Victory for the Sullen. Anymore for anymore?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 13:41 - Feb 22 with 1803 viewsJ2BLUE

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 13:53 - Feb 22 with 1776 viewsPablo_Counago

Jazz is always my go to.

Listened to a lot of 'Ugestsu' by Art Blakey over the last year. Scenery by Ryo Fukui is another great jazz album if you want something chill

Also: Feelings by Stefano Torossi
Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 13:55 - Feb 22 with 1762 viewsWeWereZombies

Or some Max Richter

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 13:56 - Feb 22 with 1762 viewsDubtractor

Nightmares on Wax is always one of my go to's for reading. Carboot Soul or Smokers Delight the obvious 2 albums.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 13:57 - Feb 22 with 1757 viewsclive_baker

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 13:41 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

I would be pissing like a racehorse if I listened to that.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 13:58 - Feb 22 with 1748 viewsSarge

Most of Two Steps From Hell’s catalogue. It’s not relaxing exactly but certainly motivating.
Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 13:58 - Feb 22 with 1747 viewsclive_baker

Depends what mood I'm in but I sometimes listen to piano covers, typically of contemporary songs. Some decent YouTube videos which make for nice music while working. I find lyrics too distracting.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 14:00 - Feb 22 with 1736 viewsMattinLondon

When I truly wish to relax I tend to listen to this.

Login to get fewer ads

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 14:01 - Feb 22 with 1732 viewsBobbychase

I revised for my finals at Uni with the 12-inch mix of Bullet in the Head by Rage Against the Machine on in the background on a loop. Eventually it just became white noise. Worked a treat.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 14:08 - Feb 22 with 1718 viewsbluefunk

These work for me

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 14:12 - Feb 22 with 1701 viewsRobTheMonk

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 14:22 - Feb 22 with 1690 viewshoppy

If working...

Sometimes this:

Other times, I sometimes have Smooth Chill playing whilst working - as there's no DJ chatter in between.

https://www.smoothradio.com/chill/

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 14:42 - Feb 22 with 1663 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 13:53 - Feb 22 by Pablo_Counago

Jazz is always my go to.

Listened to a lot of 'Ugestsu' by Art Blakey over the last year. Scenery by Ryo Fukui is another great jazz album if you want something chill

Also: Feelings by Stefano Torossi

Just started on the first one and am liking it, cheers. Ideal for background music (plus I'm on the sofa feeling rough after a touch of food poisoning).

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 16:10 - Feb 22 with 1608 viewsLevelTheLand

I often find Ludovico Einaudi quite relaxing to listen to when work gets a bit stressful.
Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 16:37 - Feb 22 with 1583 viewsRadlett_blue

No, I prefer quiet & I find music a distraction if I'm trying to read or work. Each to their own, though.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 16:46 - Feb 22 with 1563 viewsjontysnut

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 13:57 - Feb 22 by clive_baker

I would be pissing like a racehorse if I listened to that.

Reminds me of when Arthur Miller and Marilyn Monroe met his parents. She went to the loo and so as not to draw attention turned the tap on. Miller's mum said 'she a nice girl but she pisses like a horse'.
Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 16:53 - Feb 22 with 1551 viewsjudespiveyg

BBC Radio 3 tends to do the trick for me.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 17:01 - Feb 22 with 1532 viewsVic

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 16:10 - Feb 22 by LevelTheLand

I often find Ludovico Einaudi quite relaxing to listen to when work gets a bit stressful.

I'll 2nd that.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 17:02 - Feb 22 with 1528 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 16:37 - Feb 22 by Radlett_blue

No, I prefer quiet & I find music a distraction if I'm trying to read or work. Each to their own, though.

Good luck finding a quiet place!

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 17:03 - Feb 22 with 1525 viewsVic

Hans Zimmer

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 18:06 - Feb 22 with 1484 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 18:13 - Feb 22 with 1472 viewsjeera

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 16:10 - Feb 22 by LevelTheLand

Just tried a bit of that, very mellow indeed.

Could be a good drift off to sleep sound.

Cheers for posting.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 10:19 - Mar 4 with 1268 viewsLevelTheLand

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 18:13 - Feb 22 by jeera

Just tried a bit of that, very mellow indeed.

Could be a good drift off to sleep sound.

Cheers for posting.

Never saw this. Agreed, we actually used to play it to our son when he was a newborn, and it seemed to help!
Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 10:47 - Mar 4 with 1240 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 18:06 - Feb 22 by You_Bloo_Right

Just finished this one. Very good indeed, just the sort of thing I was after.

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 12:43 - Mar 4 with 1210 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Do you have music you listen to when working/reading etc? on 10:47 - Mar 4 by The_Flashing_Smile

Just finished this one. Very good indeed, just the sort of thing I was after.

Well here's some more Ulrich ...

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024