Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to 10:04 - Mar 6 with 3665 viewstextbackup

But I’ve a feeling this time could be the time they completely waste everything they’ve done over the last 15 years.
Multiple promotions and great work off the pitch, they are seemingly very very low right now.

Happy days

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 10:11 - Mar 6 with 2871 viewsjayessess

Parachute payments are always going to have you up there as a relegated side, but yeah they look in much worse shape than the last time they went down.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 10:13 - Mar 6 with 2872 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Their hashtag on Twitter is wonderful reading this morning. I don’t rate deano and don’t think they’ll come straight back up. I was watching MOTD and don’t actually know half of their player now!

Oh and their fans were signing delia out😂
Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 11:17 - Mar 6 with 2680 viewsFixed_It

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 10:13 - Mar 6 by abracaDOBRA_

Their hashtag on Twitter is wonderful reading this morning. I don’t rate deano and don’t think they’ll come straight back up. I was watching MOTD and don’t actually know half of their player now!

Signing Delia out? Very inclusive of them. Explains why they are normally so quiet too!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 11:35 - Mar 6 with 2613 viewsKeno

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 11:17 - Mar 6 by Fixed_It

Signing Delia out? Very inclusive of them. Explains why they are normally so quiet too!

maybe thats what he/she/it is doing

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 11:39 - Mar 6 with 2592 viewspointofblue

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 10:13 - Mar 6 by abracaDOBRA_

I think Smith’s a good manager but attack minded. Norwich need someone who can coach them to defend and bore opponents into submission as they don’t have enough attacking options to out score opponents in the top division.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 11:50 - Mar 6 with 2530 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Their recruitment has been really poor. A lot of their signings will not even shine in the Championship. I don’t think they will bounce straight back up. We’ll be back in the same division as them before long

Poll: Our final position

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 12:01 - Mar 6 with 2478 viewsFrimleyBlue

It'll be interesting this time if they fail to bounce back who they can sell to save them financially. Its no secret that the parachute payments get them through that 1st season. After that they're in danger area.
Max Aaron's was there money ticket after Emre. He's had a mare this season. So can't see his value being as high as previously thought.

Only player I've felt looks decent is their left winger. He'll be gone you'd imagine straight away. He's a prime target for a newly promoted side imo.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 12:02 - Mar 6 with 2480 viewsFreddies_Ears

Their defence is absolutely terrible. Their attack is pitiful in the Premier League but too good for the Championship, because Pukki is a poor man's Mitrovic. They'll be top 6 next season, but I don't see them finishing above the other two relegated sides. Play-off misery maybe?
Login to get fewer ads

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 12:35 - Mar 6 with 2367 viewsJ2BLUE

Unfortunately Town fans always overoptimistically predict their demise. Hopefully you're right but when Jarrod Bowen is being linked with Liverpool for "Van Dijk money" (£75m) you would think they will have enough saleable assets to bring in £50m on top of their parachute payments and go again.

Would love to see them fall back down to earth.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 12:38 - Mar 6 with 2355 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 12:01 - Mar 6 by FrimleyBlue

It'll be interesting this time if they fail to bounce back who they can sell to save them financially. Its no secret that the parachute payments get them through that 1st season. After that they're in danger area.
Max Aaron's was there money ticket after Emre. He's had a mare this season. So can't see his value being as high as previously thought.

Only player I've felt looks decent is their left winger. He'll be gone you'd imagine straight away. He's a prime target for a newly promoted side imo.

Aarons can’t defend. He was caught out last time they went up.

Normann is a decent player as is Rashica, but I can’t see either going for big bucks

Poll: Our final position

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 12:57 - Mar 6 with 2268 viewsjayessess

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 12:35 - Mar 6 by J2BLUE

Unfortunately Town fans always overoptimistically predict their demise. Hopefully you're right but when Jarrod Bowen is being linked with Liverpool for "Van Dijk money" (£75m) you would think they will have enough saleable assets to bring in £50m on top of their parachute payments and go again.

Would love to see them fall back down to earth.

I thought they'd be much more competitive than they have been this season, so I wouldn't say that.

I think last time they came down with a better manager and better players. They could sell Ben Godfrey for £25m and Jamal Lewis for £14m, but still keep players who made a good showing in the Premier League like Buendia, Pukki, Aarons and Cantwell. There's no one I can see who has had as good a season as any of those 6 this time round.

Not sure if you've been sleeping on Jarrod Bowen, but he's likely to finish the season with 15+ goals and England caps. No surprise to see people want to pay a lot of money for him.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2022 13:17]

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 13:24 - Mar 6 with 2169 viewsIllinoisblue

I wouldn’t write them off just yet. Leeds, Burnley and Watford are all terrible.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 13:27 - Mar 6 with 2150 viewsgtsb1966

They're c**** and I hope they end up in the conference. That is all.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2022 13:28]
Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 13:28 - Mar 6 with 2131 viewsJ2BLUE

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 12:57 - Mar 6 by jayessess

I thought they'd be much more competitive than they have been this season, so I wouldn't say that.

I think last time they came down with a better manager and better players. They could sell Ben Godfrey for £25m and Jamal Lewis for £14m, but still keep players who made a good showing in the Premier League like Buendia, Pukki, Aarons and Cantwell. There's no one I can see who has had as good a season as any of those 6 this time round.

Not sure if you've been sleeping on Jarrod Bowen, but he's likely to finish the season with 15+ goals and England caps. No surprise to see people want to pay a lot of money for him.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2022 13:17]

I have been following Bowen but £75m to Liverpool is insanity.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 13:54 - Mar 6 with 2035 viewsFtnfwest

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 11:39 - Mar 6 by pointofblue

I think Smith’s a good manager but attack minded. Norwich need someone who can coach them to defend and bore opponents into submission as they don’t have enough attacking options to out score opponents in the top division.

Tried that with Hughton didn’t they?
Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 14:05 - Mar 6 with 2004 viewsJeff_winger

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 12:38 - Mar 6 by southnorfolkblue

Aarons can’t defend. He was caught out last time they went up.

Normann is a decent player as is Rashica, but I can’t see either going for big bucks

They can't sell Norman, he's only on loan, from a Russian team!
Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 14:07 - Mar 6 with 1997 viewsMattinLondon

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 13:24 - Mar 6 by Illinoisblue

I wouldn’t write them off just yet. Leeds, Burnley and Watford are all terrible.

Ideally Everton will continue their terrible run and get relegated as well. Nothing against them, but it annoys me when pundits etc bang on that it’s terrible to see a big club struggle.
Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 14:57 - Mar 6 with 1819 viewsIllinoisblue

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 14:07 - Mar 6 by MattinLondon

Ideally Everton will continue their terrible run and get relegated as well. Nothing against them, but it annoys me when pundits etc bang on that it’s terrible to see a big club struggle.

That would be fantastic to see them go down.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 15:01 - Mar 6 with 1794 viewsFrimleyBlue

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 14:57 - Mar 6 by Illinoisblue

Think it'll end Norwich. Watford. Leeds

It's incredible really that somehow nodge are still just a few wins away from safety after another shambles of a prem season. Has the prem ever been so rubbish at the tail end?

Waka waka eh eh

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 15:12 - Mar 6 with 1769 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The big thing will be about whether they can go back up. The parachute money enables them to be among the best in the Championship. If they take advantage of that before it runs out they will continue with what they are - too good for the Championship and woefully short of a Premier League side.

However, if they can mess up all of the next 3 seasons in the Championship then they will be a regular Championship side at best. That has to be the hope. But they will have 3 hits with the parachute money before we are in that territory. A few promotions ago they nearly messed it up but they got it right at the last attempt.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 15:35 - Mar 6 with 1716 viewsDinnernotTea

Said all this before and it never happens. Rivalry aside the last 12 years has seen them claim to be the luckiest football club in Britain.

This sees them win the the league by 10 points. As a bonafide third tier football I still can't get excited when they're crap in the Prem.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 15:42 - Mar 6 with 1698 viewslongtimefan

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 14:05 - Mar 6 by Jeff_winger

They can't sell Norman, he's only on loan, from a Russian team!

Perhaps they’ll treat him as a Russian asset and seize him
Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 15:48 - Mar 6 with 1679 viewslongtimefan

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 15:12 - Mar 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

The big thing will be about whether they can go back up. The parachute money enables them to be among the best in the Championship. If they take advantage of that before it runs out they will continue with what they are - too good for the Championship and woefully short of a Premier League side.

However, if they can mess up all of the next 3 seasons in the Championship then they will be a regular Championship side at best. That has to be the hope. But they will have 3 hits with the parachute money before we are in that territory. A few promotions ago they nearly messed it up but they got it right at the last attempt.

If you only last one season in the Premier League you only receive two years of parachute payments not three.
Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 15:57 - Mar 6 with 1644 viewsMattinLondon

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 14:57 - Mar 6 by Illinoisblue

If they were to go down (which I don’t think they will) then I wonder how many of their players have relegation clauses in their contracts. Their wage bill must be huge.
Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 16:01 - Mar 6 with 1626 viewsFrimleyBlue

Don’t normally look at what ncfc are up to on 15:57 - Mar 6 by MattinLondon

If they were to go down (which I don’t think they will) then I wonder how many of their players have relegation clauses in their contracts. Their wage bill must be huge.

500 Mill spent over 10 years..... what a cost to be a mistake prem side.

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024