Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A very good mate of mine who is a true blue 17:59 - Mar 19 with 16445 viewshomer_123

was at the game today...having tested positive via PCR for Covid.

I'm lost for words...

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 18:27 - Mar 21 with 1750 viewsLord_Lucan

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 16:00 - Mar 21 by bluelagos

From memory it was 11 days at a time when the virus was doubling every 2 to 3 days. Sure I read it was around 20k additional deaths down to govt failure to follow the advice they were given. Sure it will be validated more accurately in the public inquiry as/when.

Glassers is welded to 'they were following the science' in March 20 and in part they were. But they defo didnt follow the advice to lockdown immediately that is was made.

Yes we did. We locked down as soon as Whitty recommended it, if my memory serves me right this was just one day after Germany.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:08 - Mar 21 with 1667 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 15:52 - Mar 21 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about young people, obviously. You said they HAVE made sacrifices... so you're suggesting they shouldn't have to make any more. I'm suggesting if they do have to make more, then it's tough luck, it's still not a good reason for letting Covid let rip, and it's still nothing compared to the young people during the war.

I'm pretty confident my arguments are reasoned. Mine are about what's best for everyone.

It's not letting it rip, it's just what happening now. It's highly transmissible and countries that have had tougher restrictions are not stopping it either, as I stated look at France with vaccine mandates, covid passports, tougher travel restrictions et al. They were at 270k cases a day during the start of this wave.

Also no, It's not tough luck anymore. Some people have lost a lot, some others have lost everything they worked for. We can't go backwards now, I am not just talking about a younger generation either. People that are cheering on restrictions two years on have little to no alternative policy to offer.

We learn to live with it and if you want to be, super extra cautious go for it. Obviously you're attending football though so you not really in that bracket anyway.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 20:09]
A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:31 - Mar 21 with 1634 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:08 - Mar 21 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's not letting it rip, it's just what happening now. It's highly transmissible and countries that have had tougher restrictions are not stopping it either, as I stated look at France with vaccine mandates, covid passports, tougher travel restrictions et al. They were at 270k cases a day during the start of this wave.

Also no, It's not tough luck anymore. Some people have lost a lot, some others have lost everything they worked for. We can't go backwards now, I am not just talking about a younger generation either. People that are cheering on restrictions two years on have little to no alternative policy to offer.

We learn to live with it and if you want to be, super extra cautious go for it. Obviously you're attending football though so you not really in that bracket anyway.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 20:09]

1. It doesn't matter what you call it. "Having free reign" if you don't like "let rip." It all amounts to the same.
2. One wonders what France would be like if they DIDN'T have those restrictions. Restrictions have saved lives, quite obviously.
3. Yes it is tough luck - it's very tough luck on people who have lost a lot/everything, it's very tough on the young missing out on uni life etc. But it is just luck. It would be a lot worse luck if they'd been born 80 years ago.
4. No-one's "cheering on" restrictions as far as I can see.
5. Learning to live with it doesn't mean giving up on all restrictions. You can learn to live with it but also apply some common sense. For example mask wearing on public transport, keeping your distance, testing, WFH if you test positive rather than not giving a sh!t about others.

Like wearing a seat belt in a car, these things are a bit annoying when they're first implemented, but you just get used to it. Wearing a seatbelt is "learning to live with it" and no-one's bothered about that now are they? You just do it out of habit.

Instead of the emotive "restriction" it should be called "Helping others ideas."

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:38 - Mar 21 with 1621 viewsitfcjoe

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 18:27 - Mar 21 by Lord_Lucan

Yes we did. We locked down as soon as Whitty recommended it, if my memory serves me right this was just one day after Germany.

That's not what the Times investigation and book 'Failures of State' suggests, there was a period where we decied we had to lock down but took time to actually do it in which time it went mad

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/three-weeks-of-dither-and-delay-on-coronaviru

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 21:39 - Mar 21 with 1573 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:31 - Mar 21 by The_Flashing_Smile

1. It doesn't matter what you call it. "Having free reign" if you don't like "let rip." It all amounts to the same.
2. One wonders what France would be like if they DIDN'T have those restrictions. Restrictions have saved lives, quite obviously.
3. Yes it is tough luck - it's very tough luck on people who have lost a lot/everything, it's very tough on the young missing out on uni life etc. But it is just luck. It would be a lot worse luck if they'd been born 80 years ago.
4. No-one's "cheering on" restrictions as far as I can see.
5. Learning to live with it doesn't mean giving up on all restrictions. You can learn to live with it but also apply some common sense. For example mask wearing on public transport, keeping your distance, testing, WFH if you test positive rather than not giving a sh!t about others.

Like wearing a seat belt in a car, these things are a bit annoying when they're first implemented, but you just get used to it. Wearing a seatbelt is "learning to live with it" and no-one's bothered about that now are they? You just do it out of habit.

Instead of the emotive "restriction" it should be called "Helping others ideas."

"One wonders what France would be like if they DIDN'T have those restrictions. Restrictions have saved lives, quite obviously."

This notion is utterly ridiculous when it was the same variant in England and other places where restrictions were not in place. It's the vaccine that saves lives of the vulnerable, isn't it?

Wearing a seatbelt is a complete false equivalency as you (hopefully) well know. Helping others would be letting children have a normal social education and trying to get business back to pre pandemic levels. Anyway we are going around in circles, the data is fortunately on my side.
A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 22:37 - Mar 21 with 1525 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 21:39 - Mar 21 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

"One wonders what France would be like if they DIDN'T have those restrictions. Restrictions have saved lives, quite obviously."

This notion is utterly ridiculous when it was the same variant in England and other places where restrictions were not in place. It's the vaccine that saves lives of the vulnerable, isn't it?

Wearing a seatbelt is a complete false equivalency as you (hopefully) well know. Helping others would be letting children have a normal social education and trying to get business back to pre pandemic levels. Anyway we are going around in circles, the data is fortunately on my side.

How is it utterly ridiculous?! It stands to reason it would've been worse if they'd had no restrictions. And how on earth can you be sure everything they're experiencing is exactly the same as the UK?

The only data on your side is the stuff you cherrypick to suit your agenda.

In what way is wearing a seatbelt a false equivalence?! It's an inconvenient restriction that people didn't like at first but eventually got used to. I don't see the difference.

Plenty of others have said they're not going to waste their time on you, so at least I tried. Be honest, the young people angle is just an excuse. At the end of the day, you don't want restrictions on yourself. Simple as that.

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 03:46 - Mar 22 with 1448 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 22:37 - Mar 21 by The_Flashing_Smile

How is it utterly ridiculous?! It stands to reason it would've been worse if they'd had no restrictions. And how on earth can you be sure everything they're experiencing is exactly the same as the UK?

The only data on your side is the stuff you cherrypick to suit your agenda.

In what way is wearing a seatbelt a false equivalence?! It's an inconvenient restriction that people didn't like at first but eventually got used to. I don't see the difference.

Plenty of others have said they're not going to waste their time on you, so at least I tried. Be honest, the young people angle is just an excuse. At the end of the day, you don't want restrictions on yourself. Simple as that.

No it doesn’t stand to reason that’s just in your head. The data is there for you if you bothered looking it up. All it does is prove vaccines passports, travel bans and mask mandates made no difference to Omicron.

Last time I I checked seat belts didn’t force kids into a virtual environment in their informative years, wreck industries, have a huge impact on mental health and keep millions out of work. They also don’t cost billions to give out to free for healthy populations.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2022 3:53]
A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 07:39 - Mar 22 with 1392 viewsDJR

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 21:39 - Mar 21 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

My mum died of suspected Covid on a Covid ward on 2 March. She had managed to avoid the disease for two years. I visited her every day and was very cautious, and she had carers coming in every day. She didn't catch it from me, as I have caught it subsequently for the first time, but I suspect she must have caught it from one of the carers. I can only surmise that the easing and then complete abolition of restrictions increased her risk of catching it, given that daily new Covid infections are currently running at 100,000 above the January peak according to the Zoe app: ignore the daily Government figures which are a huge underestimation, given many people aren't testing or can't get tests. So good for you that you think the data is on your side: it certainly wasn't on my mum's side.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2022 9:23]
Login to get fewer ads

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 10:54 - Mar 22 with 1317 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 03:46 - Mar 22 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

No it doesn’t stand to reason that’s just in your head. The data is there for you if you bothered looking it up. All it does is prove vaccines passports, travel bans and mask mandates made no difference to Omicron.

Last time I I checked seat belts didn’t force kids into a virtual environment in their informative years, wreck industries, have a huge impact on mental health and keep millions out of work. They also don’t cost billions to give out to free for healthy populations.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2022 3:53]

You really are dumb.

For starters: "vaccines passports, travel bans and mask mandates made no difference to Omicron." Look at the absolute sh!t you're posting. NO DIFFERENCE?!?! You have some evidence for this? Because cases still rising isn't evidence that they made no difference. Cases rising is evidence that those restrictions weren't enough!

Secondly, it is OBVIOUS that if you put in place restrictions for something that still goes on, then it will have been MUCH WORSE if you hadn't put any restrictions on it. BLOODY OBVIOUS.

Thirdly, you've taken my seatbelt analogy and extrapolated it with ALL Covid restrictions! That's either stupid or dishonest. Seatbelts are akin to 'masks on pubic transport' - i.e. a mild inconvenience, but that's for your own good and you get used to over time. They're not analogous with ALL THE COVID RESTRICTIONS PUT TOGETHER!

I've seen the light on why you hold your position now, why so many downarrow you on here, and why most of your friends and family disagree with you. It's not because you're a free-thinker. You're the thick as pig-sh!t one.

Which would've been fine if you hadn't got yourself a platform.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2022 10:58]

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:21 - Mar 22 with 1227 viewsLord_Lucan

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 10:54 - Mar 22 by The_Flashing_Smile

You really are dumb.

For starters: "vaccines passports, travel bans and mask mandates made no difference to Omicron." Look at the absolute sh!t you're posting. NO DIFFERENCE?!?! You have some evidence for this? Because cases still rising isn't evidence that they made no difference. Cases rising is evidence that those restrictions weren't enough!

Secondly, it is OBVIOUS that if you put in place restrictions for something that still goes on, then it will have been MUCH WORSE if you hadn't put any restrictions on it. BLOODY OBVIOUS.

Thirdly, you've taken my seatbelt analogy and extrapolated it with ALL Covid restrictions! That's either stupid or dishonest. Seatbelts are akin to 'masks on pubic transport' - i.e. a mild inconvenience, but that's for your own good and you get used to over time. They're not analogous with ALL THE COVID RESTRICTIONS PUT TOGETHER!

I've seen the light on why you hold your position now, why so many downarrow you on here, and why most of your friends and family disagree with you. It's not because you're a free-thinker. You're the thick as pig-sh!t one.

Genuinely hope you are getting better Dolls but you seem to be getting in a bit of a tiz about this - although I confess I haven't read the last few posts.

One thing that does irk me though (and we touched on this before) is the people who moan that others don't wear masks yet only wear a fashion mask themselves. Reading between the lines of the thread you only wear a cloth mask - which is akin to wearing an elasticated seat belt.

In my humble opinion you only have the right to criticise non mask wearers if you at least wear a surgical mask.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:41 - Mar 22 with 1191 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:21 - Mar 22 by Lord_Lucan

Genuinely hope you are getting better Dolls but you seem to be getting in a bit of a tiz about this - although I confess I haven't read the last few posts.

One thing that does irk me though (and we touched on this before) is the people who moan that others don't wear masks yet only wear a fashion mask themselves. Reading between the lines of the thread you only wear a cloth mask - which is akin to wearing an elasticated seat belt.

In my humble opinion you only have the right to criticise non mask wearers if you at least wear a surgical mask.

I'm improving massively thanks, just like a regular sore throat now. Just did a test and still positive though, so continuing to squirrel myself away.

I don't wear a 'fashion mask', or rather don't wear it for fashion reasons. As far as I'm aware my mask provides some protection even if it isn't a top-grade medical mask. I disagree with you that it's remotely comparable to an elasticated seatbelt, which would offer no protection whatsoever.

There is plenty of evidence that mask wearing helps - even Joey's own link earlier in the thread to dispute it says that they do offer some protection.

I'm not aware I've criticised non mask wearers in this thread, so not really sure where you're coming from. I've merely said that I believe there should be some restrictions still, rather than lifting everything.

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:48 - Mar 22 with 1185 viewsLord_Lucan

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:41 - Mar 22 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm improving massively thanks, just like a regular sore throat now. Just did a test and still positive though, so continuing to squirrel myself away.

I don't wear a 'fashion mask', or rather don't wear it for fashion reasons. As far as I'm aware my mask provides some protection even if it isn't a top-grade medical mask. I disagree with you that it's remotely comparable to an elasticated seatbelt, which would offer no protection whatsoever.

There is plenty of evidence that mask wearing helps - even Joey's own link earlier in the thread to dispute it says that they do offer some protection.

I'm not aware I've criticised non mask wearers in this thread, so not really sure where you're coming from. I've merely said that I believe there should be some restrictions still, rather than lifting everything.

Ok, I thought there was bits about non mask wearers but I could be wrong as I'm very tired.

My point though is - a cloth mask is ridiculous and ineffective - and for that reason cannot legally be sold as a mask that offers any protection to covid. Even the commodity code for a cloth mask is a fashion garment.

To be honest I get more frustrated with cloth mask wearers than non maskers - especially when you can get decent surgical masks down the corner shop for less than 50p ea

Can you understand where I am coming from here? In fact I would go further and say that cloth masks are possibly worse than nothing as they are like a petri dish.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2022 20:49]

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 22:57 - Mar 22 with 1139 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:48 - Mar 22 by Lord_Lucan

Ok, I thought there was bits about non mask wearers but I could be wrong as I'm very tired.

My point though is - a cloth mask is ridiculous and ineffective - and for that reason cannot legally be sold as a mask that offers any protection to covid. Even the commodity code for a cloth mask is a fashion garment.

To be honest I get more frustrated with cloth mask wearers than non maskers - especially when you can get decent surgical masks down the corner shop for less than 50p ea

Can you understand where I am coming from here? In fact I would go further and say that cloth masks are possibly worse than nothing as they are like a petri dish.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2022 20:49]

I can understand why you believe what you believe. But as I've already stated, even Joey's own link said they're not completely ineffective. The scientists, Whitty et al, have told us to wear masks throughout this, they haven't said "only surgical ones", and these "decent surgical masks down the corner shop for less than 50p" certainly aren't available where I am.

I have been careful throughout most of the pandemic, and have religiously worn my cloth mask. The only time I've caught it, and got very ill, was when restrictions were lifted and I complacently stopped wearing my mask anywhere near as much. It's a small sample of anecdotal evidence but it's good enough for me.

I don't know where you get your information, or why you have such a bee in your bonnet that leads you to belittle mask wearers, but I'm going to follow the reported advice of the experts rather than someone on a football forum.

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 10:05 - Mar 25 with 965 viewsLord_Lucan

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 22:57 - Mar 22 by The_Flashing_Smile

I can understand why you believe what you believe. But as I've already stated, even Joey's own link said they're not completely ineffective. The scientists, Whitty et al, have told us to wear masks throughout this, they haven't said "only surgical ones", and these "decent surgical masks down the corner shop for less than 50p" certainly aren't available where I am.

I have been careful throughout most of the pandemic, and have religiously worn my cloth mask. The only time I've caught it, and got very ill, was when restrictions were lifted and I complacently stopped wearing my mask anywhere near as much. It's a small sample of anecdotal evidence but it's good enough for me.

I don't know where you get your information, or why you have such a bee in your bonnet that leads you to belittle mask wearers, but I'm going to follow the reported advice of the experts rather than someone on a football forum.

I get my information from research and because I have imported medical masks from China and spoken in detail with technicians from the factories - and have had to go through the testing processes, so although I wouldn't say I am an expert I do know a bit about it.

In my opinion the reason government has stuck with the line that "Face coverings" are adequate is / was in case there were no surgical masks available

Here ya go - .16p ea

https://www.amazon.co.uk/UK-Manufactured-Comfortable-Breathability-JCCG/dp/B08YJ

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 12:31 - Mar 25 with 902 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 10:05 - Mar 25 by Lord_Lucan

I get my information from research and because I have imported medical masks from China and spoken in detail with technicians from the factories - and have had to go through the testing processes, so although I wouldn't say I am an expert I do know a bit about it.

In my opinion the reason government has stuck with the line that "Face coverings" are adequate is / was in case there were no surgical masks available

Here ya go - .16p ea

https://www.amazon.co.uk/UK-Manufactured-Comfortable-Breathability-JCCG/dp/B08YJ

Just playing devil's advocate, if these people are selling them to you then it stands to reason they'll tell you they're the best and/or cloth masks are useless.

However, these do look good and are cheap enough, so I'll get some. Certainly can't hurt and I don't want to go through what I've just been through again (finally tested negative today, day 11). Cheers.

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 13:22 - Mar 25 with 860 viewstractorshark

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 12:31 - Mar 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

Just playing devil's advocate, if these people are selling them to you then it stands to reason they'll tell you they're the best and/or cloth masks are useless.

However, these do look good and are cheap enough, so I'll get some. Certainly can't hurt and I don't want to go through what I've just been through again (finally tested negative today, day 11). Cheers.

Glad you’re testing negative. It took me 12 days and I’ll be honest I still don’t feel right 4 weeks on.
I felt better this week and have been working fine. But yesterday evening I was coughing and wheezing again and today I’m totally breathless.
Just seen the newsflash that Covid cases have soared by a million in a week. For most of us that won’t be a major threat to our health but, for some, it will be.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2022 13:23]
A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 13:36 - Mar 25 with 834 viewsRyorry

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 12:31 - Mar 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

This may be helpful to you and others -

https://www.which.co.uk/news/2022/02/ffp2-and-n95-masks-what-to-know-and-how-to-

Personally being CV & a specs wearer, I use FFP2s with headloops rather than earloops. Best I've found are -

https://aviationspares.com/certified-ffp2-respirator-mask-box-of-50/

(but they are expensive).

Also -

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 14:03 - Mar 25 with 795 viewslongtimefan

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 13:36 - Mar 25 by Ryorry

This may be helpful to you and others -

https://www.which.co.uk/news/2022/02/ffp2-and-n95-masks-what-to-know-and-how-to-

Personally being CV & a specs wearer, I use FFP2s with headloops rather than earloops. Best I've found are -

https://aviationspares.com/certified-ffp2-respirator-mask-box-of-50/

(but they are expensive).

Also -

I use these. FFP2 and can be worn with ear loops, but also have an additional strip to allow headloop attachment, but much cheaper than your source.
https://lloydspharmacy.com/products/purity-labs-ffp2-face-masks?variant=33095873
A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 15:24 - Mar 25 with 764 viewsRyorry

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 14:03 - Mar 25 by longtimefan

I use these. FFP2 and can be worn with ear loops, but also have an additional strip to allow headloop attachment, but much cheaper than your source.
https://lloydspharmacy.com/products/purity-labs-ffp2-face-masks?variant=33095873

Thanks. Appreciate the info 👍 but find the headloop attachment thing too fiddly, just one more thing to have to adjust or that can come loose.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 15:37 - Mar 25 with 740 viewsLord_Lucan

Contrary to popular opinion Dolls, I’m not a complete fool.

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:38 - Mar 25 with 608 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 10:54 - Mar 22 by The_Flashing_Smile

You really are dumb.

Yes. France had more cases per day during late December (Omicron peak) per capita than England.

That's not very scientific. Once the variant is in the country, travel bans are pointless. The Vaccine isn't really stopping the spread, so vaccine passports are pointless. The Cloth masks.... Just saying these restrictions were effective does not make it true. It was spreading like wildfire everywhere, despite what governments had in place.

You're the one using seatbelts as an analogy for a respiratory virus, not me. It's not " A bit annoying"

Down arrows don't really surprise me when you look at the stuff on this thread.

Thick as pig sh!t, dumb? That's not very nice. Hope you're feeling better mate
[Post edited 25 Mar 2022 20:51]
A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:46 - Mar 25 with 584 viewsJ2BLUE

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:38 - Mar 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yes. France had more cases per day during late December (Omicron peak) per capita than England.

That's not very scientific. Once the variant is in the country, travel bans are pointless. The Vaccine isn't really stopping the spread, so vaccine passports are pointless. The Cloth masks.... Just saying these restrictions were effective does not make it true. It was spreading like wildfire everywhere, despite what governments had in place.

You're the one using seatbelts as an analogy for a respiratory virus, not me. It's not " A bit annoying"

After seeing what 'wearing a mask' has looked like throughout the pandemic I am convinced they work if you use them properly. Some people use them so stupidly they might as well not bother.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 21:00 - Mar 25 with 566 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:46 - Mar 25 by J2BLUE

After seeing what 'wearing a mask' has looked like throughout the pandemic I am convinced they work if you use them properly. Some people use them so stupidly they might as well not bother.

I am not saying they have not had an impact. The mistake is people viewing them the same for different variants and also not acknowledging the difference between the medical grade ones compared to the cheap bits of cloth. A lot of theatre going on with them politically throughout, from both sides.

Unfortunately they are just impractical when we are not in lockdown as well. That's the reality. If you wear them in a half empty supermarket but not a busy pub? Where we socialize, we like to talk, eat and drink, obviously.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2022 21:00]
A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 22:13 - Mar 25 with 520 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 20:38 - Mar 25 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

So much swerve and deflection and refusal to answer my points.

"France had more cases per day during late December...blah, blah..." what has this got to do with anything, let alone the point you're replying to?

Saying it's still spreading, therefore vaccines, masks etc. don't work is braindead thinking.

And you've twisted the seatbelt analogy - first equating it to ALL restrictions (so you could shoot it down) and now saying I brought it up, as if that's relevant.

Talking to you is like talking to a bad politician.

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 04:29 - Mar 26 with 429 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

A very good mate of mine who is a true blue on 22:13 - Mar 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

So much swerve and deflection and refusal to answer my points.

"France had more cases per day during late December...blah, blah..." what has this got to do with anything, let alone the point you're replying to?

Saying it's still spreading, therefore vaccines, masks etc. don't work is braindead thinking.

And you've twisted the seatbelt analogy - first equating it to ALL restrictions (so you could shoot it down) and now saying I brought it up, as if that's relevant.

Talking to you is like talking to a bad politician.

Apart from me directly responding to your points and you going blah blah blah you mean?

You’ve literally counted with nothing apart from insults and saying more restrictions mean less covid it’s bloody obvious. Unfortunately data with this variant doesn’t back up your words. I even read you responding to Lucan saying I’ll listen to the experts not someone on a football forum. Well plenty of experts disagree with you’re broad misguided assumptions. But NPR and CNN are the new covid deniers apparently in the crazy world of TWTD.

Even New Zealand are saying no more mandates and BS from April because of new data. I wonder why?

Anyway it’s match day. Up the town!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024